www.wmdolls.com

Help With Shoulder

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Help With Shoulder

Post by ColColt »

It makes no sense. I did the same movement with the right arm as the left yet it was easy to just bring back down to normal position, unlike the left one. I can't imagine what I did differently. I'm having little success in rectifying this problem at any rate.

Looks like I'm screwed.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

May not have happened at that particular moment. Could have been the way she was picked up causing the TPE to rotate on the frame or the joint itself just got inadvertently twisted the wrong way. That stuff happens. It's just a matter of figuring out how to reverse it. Those skeletons are like a car's steering linkage. Move one thing and it changes to angle on another. Doesn't seem like anything is broken, so eventually you figure out the right combination of twists and turns to set it right again.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll keep trying although I'm not sure what I'll do in light of what I'e already tried. There has to be a way.

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

I think you just need to reverse steps 2 and 3 (in your original set of 4 photos). First, you rotated the arm straight back, then you twisted it out to the side (to put her hand on her hip). So, You need to put her hand on her hip again, then twist it back to where she pulled off her panties, and rotate it forward again, normally. You can see (in the photos) that it happened between those two poses.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Here's the latest attempt. I'm about to get aggravated and say to hell with it.
Attachments
_1DF5710a.jpg
_1DF5710a.jpg (476.22 KiB) Viewed 1428 times
_1DF5709a.jpg
_1DF5709a.jpg (453.58 KiB) Viewed 1428 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

For what it's worth, a side view.
Attachments
_1DF5711a.jpg
_1DF5711a.jpg (608.94 KiB) Viewed 1427 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, I've regained my composure and after a couple cups of coffee this morning think I'll give it a try again. I followed suggestions and thank Mr Franz for his excellent instructions and pointers. Something I'm just not doing right yet.

frith

Post by frith »

It seems like it would be like trying to solve a rubiks cube where all the sides look the same but there's still only one correct combination.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I made a little progress it seems but the shoulder is still not there yet.
Attachments
_1DF5715a.jpg
_1DF5715a.jpg (547.96 KiB) Viewed 1394 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Getting very close. Looks like the shoulder itself just needs a little more rotation to her left, (away from her body). I think I can see how to do that, but damned if I can figure out how to explain it.....

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

You have had many issues with that doll since the beginning. Not sure if it a manufacture defect or you are just a horny dog hehe! j/k! Jokes apart....
I see that the doll is resting her back against the furniture. Move her out of the way where you have free space and play with the arms and elbow back and forth and move the joints...not sure about your skeleton type but I had the same problem. Moved the joints around the elbow until the proper rotation is fix.
The joy we have as new owners!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

This is why the Safety Briefing for all Dolls viewtopic.php?f=87&t=101658 is important and should be a sticky. Perhaps other members might request this.

Using that guide, find a reset position if you can, put the arm down by her side and lift it up sideways, then down, then lift it forwards upwards. You might get clues from observing the TPE as you do so.

This is why I always recommend moving a limb back to a reset position before moving to another position to avoid having to remember the multiple steps reaching any random position.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:Getting very close. Looks like the shoulder itself just needs a little more rotation to her left, (away from her body). I think I can see how to do that, but damned if I can figure out how to explain it.....
There's the rub(pun intended). I may not get any closer but, I'm not giving up yet.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Chuck-about the only thing she's touching is with her butt. That's the biggest thing about her. I can get to the arms pretty good. It's just knowing where and which way to turn them. My shoulder looked much like that after a flu shot last years. There's been a problem or two but this one I created for myself...somehow.

haremlover-I'll heed the advice and check that link out...many thanks.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Got this off another thread about skeletons. I guess this is the old skeleton though.. but the shoulder joint has to be similar.
skeleton-2.jpg

INFORMATIONS