www.wmdolls.com

Help With Shoulder

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Help With Shoulder

Post by ColColt »

I may be in trouble. Today I started powdering Bella and decided to do some poses. Afterwards I noticed something not right about her left shoulder and I can't seem to get it straiten out. Look at the shoulder how deformed looking and I can feel part of the metal skeleton in the back, unlike the other shoulder. What did I do and can it be moved back properly?

I started with a simple pose, went to one with her sliding her panties down to putting her left arm and hand on her hip. When I tried straightening things that's when I noticed to big hump on the shoulder.

BTW-seems the photos post in the reverse order I wanted them.
Attachments
_1DF5683a.jpg
_1DF5683a.jpg (508.86 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
_1DF5681a.jpg
_1DF5681a.jpg (537.53 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
_1DF5677a.jpg
_1DF5677a.jpg (477.76 KiB) Viewed 1989 times
_1DF5674a.jpg
_1DF5674a.jpg (644.18 KiB) Viewed 1989 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Help With Shoulder

Post by Broven »

I've had that happen too. It can be fixed. I just messed around with her arm until it came out the right way. Even after having fixed it I couldn't tell you HOW I fixed it. It's like a damned puzzle box. lol. Just don't force it when moving the arm around. The good news is that it's not actually damaged or anything. Once you figure out the magical combination of moves, bends, and twists that will undo it she'll be as good as new. The crease will disappear almost right away. At least that's how it went with mine. Good luck

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Looks to be rotated about 45 degrees back at the shoulder. See pics. Gently raise the left arm up and out from the side and try to maneuver it back so that the elbow is straight like the one on the right. Use the casting seam for reference, take your time and don't force anything. It may take a few tries to get it right. Like Broven says it's a bit of a puzzle.
_1DF5683a.jpg
_1DF5683a.jpg (49.77 KiB) Viewed 1968 times
_1DF5681a.jpg
_1DF5681a.jpg (76.46 KiB) Viewed 1921 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, I think it's a bit better but still no cigar...the shoulder still looks "puffy" or swollen to me but, I got the forearm rotated better.
Attachments
_1DF5688a.jpg
_1DF5688a.jpg (505.85 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
_1DF5689a.jpg
_1DF5689a.jpg (480.03 KiB) Viewed 1910 times
_1DF5690a.jpg
_1DF5690a.jpg (455.48 KiB) Viewed 1910 times

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

When I read the post, I got scared, thinking you hurt your shoulder, moving the doll.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It's my upper back I'm always concerned with more than the shoulder. I hurt it a bit the other day moving her around so, these current maneuvers are done gingerly...thanks for a sensitive heart.

I didn't consider this an unnatural position so, I can't figure what happened. I did the right arm the same way and it went right back into normal position.

This is a little better but something still doesn't look right. That arm still needs to go in some and the shoulder looks the same.
Attachments
_1DF5692a.jpg
_1DF5692a.jpg (480.3 KiB) Viewed 1880 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, that upper shoulder is still out of sync. It kind of looks like it's backwards now. Like the arm has come completely around. Normally, you only get a crease like that on the back side, when the upper arm is positioned behind the body, not when it's positioned in front. If you look at the top of the neck, the TPE is sort of cocked to that side as well.

That can happen when the arms are positioned overhead one way and brought back another. Like if you bend the arms up from the sides and then rotate them back down rather then bending them back or vice-versa.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Yep, this still looks off. I feel your pain. It took me a while to figure it out too. Once you get it it will look perfectly normal again, so I'm sure yours still isn't there. I think I'll go see if I can recreate it again, and maybe figure out how to undo again. No promises there though. Without seeing the skeleton and joints it's hard for me to imagine how this even happens. lol

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

All I did with that arm I did with the other...move he arm out bend it as to appear she's sliding the panties off. The other arm went back normal...not the left one for some reason. I never had it over her head for those pictures, though.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Mr Franz,
Great observation!

ColColt
Just want to make sure...
No shrugging shoulders...correct?
How old is she?

Best,
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Normal shoulders-she's a month old.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Damn, something's definitely twisted somewhere. The casting seams should be straight, but they appear curved and wavy on the left arm. Could it have been like that prior to posing and you just didn't notice? Maybe have a look at photos taken prior to yesterday to see if there might be some clue as to what went wrong.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

For one thing, she seems awfully bowed, like an inverted "C" with butt sticking out much further than my other girl. Abby's back/butt is pretty much in a straight line but Bella's is not.

take a look at these early shots when I first got her and then a similar pose of Abby.
Attachments
_1DF5654a.jpg
_1DF5654a.jpg (510.68 KiB) Viewed 1827 times
_1DF5354a.jpg
_1DF5354a.jpg (763.61 KiB) Viewed 1829 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

If you stand Bella up there is a definite arch to her back. Not sure that's of any consequence to the current problem.
Attachments
_1DF5677a.jpg
_1DF5677a.jpg (477.76 KiB) Viewed 1824 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

The arch in the back can be adjusted. I don't think that has anything to do with the arm.

Ok, this is kind of hard to see, but there is a small area that is slightly darker than the surrounding area with a tiny casting bump next to it. Shading variation is normal, but see where it was in the older photo and see where it is now. Either the TPE itself somehow got twisted or the shoulder joint has rotated.
_1DF5354a.jpg
_1DF5354a.jpg (16.51 KiB) Viewed 1822 times

INFORMATIONS