www.wmdolls.com

Advice on final decisions, first purchase

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mggqq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Advice on final decisions, first purchase

Post by mggqq »

So I am about to make my first purchase and just had a few questions hopefully you guys could help me answer and give opinions on. I have searched these topics already but wanted to discuss it more. I have decided to go with the WM 165 D. I wish the hips were more substantial but oh well. Trying to decide between 3cm and 4cm areola size. I wish I could see a direct on pic with confirmed size or side by side, any thoughts? (Also pink or light brown, what do you guys prefer) Next is insert versus fixed. I was wondering after some use, how much can you see the insert from outside? Is feeling different? Cleaning? More tears/stretching with constant taking the insert in and out? Final question is skin tone. I think fair, but it is so difficult giving the difference in lighting and cameras when people are taking pics. Somewhat scared its too light/unnatural? Thanks guys, really appreciate the help and opinions!

pup001

Re: Advice on final decisions, first purchase

Post by pup001 »

It's hard to decide, right? I think I've spend more time deciding than I did when I bought a car!

Abraxas
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Abraxas »

It's all personal preference, but the one point I would strongly encourage is if you're going to be using your doll for sex very often at all is to get the insert version. I have never tried fixed but I don't see how there would be much difference in feel. As for looks, yes you will be able to see the insert with her legs spread but I don't personally think that's a big deal unless you are using your doll mainly for photography anyways, in which case you would just go fixed. Especially for the larger heavier dolls, I think the insert is basically mandatory unless she is for photography only.

mggqq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mggqq »

sadly, thats true for me too...

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

mggqq wrote:Next is insert versus fixed.
Abraxas wrote:It's all personal preference, but the one point I would strongly encourage is if you're going to be using your doll for sex very often at all is to get the insert version. I have never tried fixed but I don't see how there would be much difference in feel. As for looks, yes you will be able to see the insert with her legs spread but I don't personally think that's a big deal unless you are using your doll mainly for photography anyways, in which case you would just go fixed. Especially for the larger heavier dolls, I think the insert is basically mandatory unless she is for photography only.
Well, it is a matter of preference, but hard to know until you experience both. In my experience there is a huge difference in sensation, inserts don't hold still and they've always been too tight IMO, and don't feel natural at all. Night and day to be honest. Aesthetics are also an issue with inserts. I've experienced both now, including several different inserts on the insert model. I'll never ever purchase another insert doll. Fixed won't maintain resale value as well, of course, so that's a factor for some people.

Regarding skin tone, they may look slightly different in person, but gauging photos against each other should still provide you with a likely preference, and the same preference should usually hold up when viewing them in person. In other words if you like the 'fair' tone in photos, then even if it isn't exactly the same in person, you'd probably still like it better than the 'tan' tone in person, etc.

Also, welcome to the forum, mggqq and Abraxas. :thumbs_up:

mggqq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mggqq »

Thanks for the info!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Given the size of the boobs, my preference would be 4cm areola in brown. Bear in mind, Lip, nip and labia color fades fairly quick, but is easily touched up or changed. I much prefer built-in to inserts. Just looks more natural to me without the risk of tearing from removing and installing an insert. Of course, lugging an 65+lbs doll around to clean and dry is no fun either. Good luck and enjoy!

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Abraxas wrote:It's all personal preference, but the one point I would strongly encourage is if you're going to be using your doll for sex very often at all is to get the insert version. I have never tried fixed but I don't see how there would be much difference in feel. I think the insert is basically mandatory unless she is for photography only.

You have a lot to learn Abraxas.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

La88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by La88 »

Hi, I have a WM165 doll in fair skin tone, have a look here for pictures if you're interested :) good luck

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 0&t=101901
IMG_0574 2.jpg
IMG_0574 2.jpg (692.9 KiB) Viewed 2577 times
She's a 3cm areola doll :) The stock make up fades fairly quickly, You can colour them to the size of your choice.

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

I've only owned two dolls, one was a WM155cm with tan skin & built-in vagina
the other is a JY140cm with natural skin and also built-in.

The tan skin on my WM never looked very realistic to me. it just seemed,.. kind of brown. But not natural or realisic looking. Detracted from her looks in a negative way.

The natural (fair) skin on my JY looks more realistic and natural. more believable and more attractive to me.

the built-in pussy looks, feels and performs great on both dolls. I've never owned a doll with removable but personally I dont care for the look or the idea of a removable, other than the advantage for cleaning purposes.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

mggqq
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by mggqq »

Thanks again for the responses

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I like getting "skin tone" on the areolas. They just shade them a bit. Pink is usually too pink. The inserts stay in about 1 cm from the surface. Only when spread eagle, you'll see the internal organ.

The skin tone is the most important characteristic. I have several shades from white, honey, pink, fair, medium, light tan, and dark tan. I wish they were all medium. That skin tone is life like. Not many vendors have medium as a choice, but they can all do it. You have to make sure csr knows you want that custom option. I would rather have fair/natural over tan if I was given only those options again. Even the light tan is too dark for a white girl if that is what you want. Medium is like a slight tan on a white girl.

amytyl
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by amytyl »

Abraxas wrote:It's all personal preference, but the one point I would strongly encourage is if you're going to be using your doll for sex very often at all is to get the insert version. I have never tried fixed but I don't see how there would be much difference in feel. As for looks, yes you will be able to see the insert with her legs spread but I don't personally think that's a big deal unless you are using your doll mainly for photography anyways, in which case you would just go fixed. Especially for the larger heavier dolls, I think the insert is basically mandatory unless she is for photography only.
I've got to back Abraxas here, I've owned only two built-in dolls and for twice daily sex they'll wear out quickly, plus the resale value is even worse. Inserts (especially if you can find some with attached labia) are adjustable and replaceable. I now own 6 dolls with inserts and I won't ever buy another built in one. After using the doll for a while either will show stretching of the labia (especially if you have any significant girth) but the insert can be replaced or adjusted (search the forum if curious) while the built-in can't.
As for skin tone, fair shows staining easiest of all. I personally prefer natural. The areola &labia will fade with time, you can color them to your desired size/color afterwards. Either way, best of luck and enjoy your purchase!
For more pics of my beautiful companions see: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14498

PeterG
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by PeterG »

The nipple size is no big deal it's just makeup and can and will have to be reapplied by you.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

DexterQuest wrote:The skin tone is the most important characteristic. I have several shades from white, honey, pink, fair, medium, light tan, and dark tan. I wish they were all medium. That skin tone is life like. Not many vendors have medium as a choice, but they can all do it. You have to make sure csr knows you want that custom option. I would rather have fair/natural over tan if I was given only those options again. Even the light tan is too dark for a white girl if that is what you want. Medium is like a slight tan on a white girl.
I totally agree. I have dolls in 4 different colors (and two different shades of tans) myself, and the WM “medium” light tan is by far the most realistic. I’m getting three more WM’s and they’re all going to be mediums from now on. From what I hear, the tan does photograph better, if that’s what you’re going to do with her.
As for the Areola color, I went with pink and I wish I would’ve went with the light tan. But as everyone says that will eventually fade away. If you go with anything lighter color than a medium (light tan), I would definitely go with the pink areola though. It just seems a little too pink for the medium color. But again, as was said, all personal preference.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

INFORMATIONS