www.wmdolls.com

Wake Up, Abby

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Wake Up, Abby

Post by ColColt »

I had a hard time getting Abby up this morning. Soon as I began sliding them white panties off she woke up and sit on the edge of the bed. I think I may grow to like this new wig she has soon as I figure how to make it look like the pictures of it.
Attachments
_1DF5642a.jpg
_1DF5642a.jpg (452.22 KiB) Viewed 1314 times
_1DF5654a.jpg
_1DF5654a.jpg (510.68 KiB) Viewed 1314 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Wake Up, Abby

Post by ColColt »

This is the way it's suppose to look. The wig is real hair so, it's easy to work with but, I'm no beautician.
Attachments
617Sboh4VVL._SX522_.jpg
617Sboh4VVL._SX522_.jpg (37.89 KiB) Viewed 1311 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My Suzy has nearly the same style wig, but her's is synthetic. Still looks good after 15+ years.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess you can do the bangs or forego them as I tried. I can't get both sides to look alike. One side seems longer than the other while the other won't curve around the face as in the picture.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Might try setting it further back on her head or tilting it slightly to one side. I have to do that with Suzy's wig. The part is slightly off kilter. I usually mist it slightly then comb it through while curling it under to contour it to her face. A good wig brush helps a lot.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll move it about and see where I go from there. The wig is suppose to be set up for bangs but seems you could comb/brush that back to have a part. I may just need to shift it some. I haven't fooled with wigs before so it's hit or miss. I have a wig comb but that's it. A regular comb glides through the hair easy just like real hair, which it is. I have a synthetic wig for Bella that's got tangles and snarls I'm not sure what to do about yet.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You need something like this for the tangles. I find it best to finger comb the wig 1st then, starting at the bottom, brushing down as you work your way up.
31RA8Z4R2CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
31RA8Z4R2CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg (8.6 KiB) Viewed 1171 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...I have a similar brush I use to use on my Corgi. I'll see how that works. If not, Amazon to the rescue.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Hmmm...I have a similar brush I use to use on my Corgi. I'll see how that works. If not, Amazon to the rescue.
I was going to suggest that. Especially the ones with soft metal bristles.

INFORMATIONS