www.wmdolls.com

Oil or Powder?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Oil or Powder?

Post by ColColt »

Advice appreciated from all you seasoned vets as for what to do next. I just washed Bella last night and just let her dry overnight. I'm debating as to whether powder her down or give her a baby oil rub down. I've had her a month today. I've read in numerous places to do the oil treatment after a month but then again, I've seen conflicting info that say once every six months.

She doesn't feel "tacky" to the touch this morning so not sure which would be best. I did notice yesterday prior to the wash I had her sitting on the bed, laid her back to take her shoes/socks off and then later noticed stains on the bed sheets...leeching? Does she really need that oil treatment?

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Oil or Powder?

Post by Mr Franz »

Doesn't sound like she needs a lube job. As long as she's supple and you can softly stroke her skin without feeling any drag, you're probably fine till next time. Maybe some Vaseline or Nivea on stress areas, then a dust with powder once that gets absorbed. The newer TPE blends require much less oil then they use to. I'm down to every 3 or 4 months.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, from your description I would say that she may not need any oiling just yet especially if she's just a month old. Clearly the advice on this is still evolving and there are lots of variables that effect the frequency of oiling such as usage/frequency of washing, climate and, of course, tpe blend. I currently leave at least 2 months between washing and oiling of my gals and am considering extending it to 3 months for some of them as, on inspection, their tpe still appears supple. One exception to this, for me, is my gal Shuri who has a very dark tone tpe blend and after 2 months of not oiling I found a small patch on her elbow (about 1" in diameter) where the tpe had appeared to dry and it had separated a little causing tiny holes to appear in just that area. Having spoken to my vendor and read others postings of similar issues with darker tpe I'm going to be more cautious with Shuri and probably do her monthly. The tpe on my other WM gals doesn't seem to need such frequent oiling though, eventually you will get a feel for what's right, just remember that over oiling can cause damage too with the tpe becoming too soft and then prone to breaking. Some members only oil a couple of times a year and some havent done it at all! I guess the best advice right now is to leave at least 2 months in-between treatments but still smear a little Vaseline on 'high traffic' areas every now and then, especially the groin which probably gets the most stress (if you have frequent fun times!). As for powdering, well if she doesn't feel tacky then you probably don't need to do it, I always do a light powdering with a large makeup brush after the wash and oiling as it does make dressing easier and makes the tpe feel smooth but that's the only time I do it. Hope that helps.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

In light of the way she feels, not tacky or any feeling of dragging as i stoke her and the stains left on the sheets, I think I'll forgo the oil treatment at least till next month and see how it goes. A light powdering may be in order, however to give that soft, velvety feel.

I've been using Nivea for the most part on the stressed areas as it seems to go in and dry quicker than Vaseline. Thanks for the tips.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Interestingly I have one of the original Viola dolls, I've never put oil on her but have powdered her often with a mixture of cornstarch and perfume. While I've had both wrists and ankles snap, because of poor design, her Tpe skin has held up well.

I'm assuming with the new blends that's notbthe case.

INFORMATIONS