www.wmdolls.com

Not another WM155DD thread

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Not another WM155DD thread

Post by CWDave »

First post here, but been lurking around for a good month now.

After a very long consideration of my future options I decided to purchase a doll at MyTenga.nl: WM Doll 155 DD. Not too tall or too short, and I just love a hourglass figure with great boobs. Head is #108 with a blonde and brown wig, long hair.

What I surely didn't expect is that it's still heavier then I thought and I'm having the greatest trouble carrying her around despite me being 105kg (but in untrained condition) and the doll a "mere" 28kg. I'm over 3 times her weight! Doesn't help either that I'm a very clumsy person, already bumped her a few times (not hard though). Hands/feet seems difficult to turn around, can she make a fist?

Can't make pictures yet but I did got some from the factory a few weeks ago: https://imgur.com/a/qtjrftD Going with one picture since I noticed I'm far from being the only one with a 155DD so most people know how they look like.

I didn't made this thread just to show her though, but because I had a few questions, being:

- I noticed a pink coat or something in the box she was delivered in, is that to wrap her in to protect against dust and whatnot? Is it alright to wrap her in that coat and store her in the box? I live in a small apartment so the only safe spot to hide her in is my bedroom, though none of my very few visitors have any business in there so she'll be safe.

- Clothes. Because of her figure it's quite hard to find ideal clothes and I have zero knowledge about women clothes. I did look around the other 155DD threads for tips but often I read UK/US measurements, but I live in Europe which has different measurements. I prefer to order from bol.com, it's dutch website but they have an english beta version for those willing to go the extra mile of checking clothes for me. I already bought these stockings. Haven't fully put them on her yet (difficult to move her) but I think they fit.

I think I had more questions but can't remember them atm because I'm still out of breath, LOL.

Oh.. and glad to be part of the community. If anyone has some life pro tips regarding these dolls, feel free to post them.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Not another WM155DD thread

Post by Cubiko »

Congrats, the 155DD is a fun doll. The body and head combo looks very nice.

The pink fleece blanket is nice to keep around. You can for example store her on it, or drape over her if she is standing.

Clothes - give up. I had this doll and only panties fit her. If you want something around that waist get either loose clothing or something super stretchy. She looks her best topless though :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Ha ha I just typed a lengthy response having miss read the title and thinking you had a YL155D, I felt a bit of a chump when I posed and quickly deleted! Anyway welcome to the forum and congrats on your gal, the WM155 is indeed a classic but as mandos says getting stuff to fit that tiny waist will be a challenge. Still there are some 155 owners that have come up with some clever solutions. You could check out djcdoll's thread on his Tiffany, he's posted some excellent pictures of his gal that could give you some ideas and he found a bra supplier that can furnish you with some lingerie to contain that impressive bosum! Good luck and have fun!

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

Actually for clothes just a dress or something is fine, I'm not looking for a shirt and jeans or something. Waist size probably doesn't matter for dresses? A pink dress came along but it seems a bit too small, doesn't go below her butt or I'm probably doing something wrong.

I can't go crazy on clothes regardless because as this is a small apartment, I need to do my laundry at a laundromat that's rather busy and if I take women clothing there people will most likely notice, and I can be a bit paranoid. So if it ever needs washing I'll have to do it by hand or something.

Definitely not going for a bra (yet), they're ridiculously expensive. I empathise with the ladies a lot more now.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Hi CWDave,

Well done on your purchase of a WM155DD. :thumbs_up:
As Arthur1960 mentioned, there are several other members in here that have the same one, including myself. I've had my Tiffany for about 6 months now and have no regrets getting her. :D
I think the WM155DD is a good starter doll as it's not as large or heavy as some of the other ones available.

A couple of things you need to be aware of. The best way to move her around is via the honeymoon wedding lift method if you know what I mean.
Also when moving her around always pay attention to where her arms, hands and legs are, as you can easily bump them and possibly damage them.
The fingers and hands are really prone to damage so take care with those.
It took me a few weeks to get used to moving her around and how her joints can be moved.
It gets easlier once you get used to it.

Clothes can be a challenge for the WM155DD, but I've put some pointers/ideas on my Tiffany's thread for what I've manage to find that fits okay.
Lots of photos of my Tiffany on her thread, linked below.
The earliest photos are not the best as I was new to dolls and learning about dolls and how best to takes pics, the later photos in the thread are a bit better.
There are lots of members on TDF with a wealth of useful information.
Have a good read of Arthur1960's threads on his doll harem, he has a LOT of experience (and dolls, ha ha!!) and very good first rate information!

Hope that helps, let us know how you get on. :D

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

I think I know what you mean by honeymoon lift.

I did check your thread but you use UK measurements which are different from EU, hence me asking. Won't be ordering from amazon either, or not the UK store at least. There's amazon.de but I believe they use EU measurements.

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

Now that the weekend has arrived, I decided to wash my doll since I didn't do that yet and it seemed very recommended to do so for new dolls.

My plan was to fill a spray bottle (got one) with the liquid soap I always use, this one. Soap is called Sunlight but I don't know if they got an english version. Can this soap be deemed safe to use?

As for drying, does any towel work or should I just let the water evaporate?

Is it mandatory to apply powder after drying? Because while I got powder from the store I bought my doll at, I don't have a brush yet to apply the powder on the skin. I would have to purchase a brush online (don't dare going to store, would feel weird and so out of place) and delivery would be monday at earliest.

Thanks in advance!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

This is what I do for wash, oil and talcing. I'm sure others can chip in with the methods they use.

I tend to give my Tiffany a good wash every 6 to 8 weeks.
I sit her on a small stool in the bath and use anti-bacterial hand wash soap to give her body (not her head) a good lathering with my hands using lots of warm water - nice doing that! :)
Keep water away from foot bolts if your doll has the standing foot option.
I also give her vagina a wash too with the antibacterial hand wash.
Then I rinse her off with warm water to remove all the soap.
I dab off as much excess water as possible with a soft hand towel.
I don't rub her skin, just very gently pat the towel over her body to pick up the excess water.
I then lay her flat on a large soft bath towel and dab off any remaining water in the same way with a hand towel and additional paper towels.
While she's laying flat I make sure her vagina is dry using sheets of kitchen paper towel - make sure she is completely dry all the way inside or mould can form.

Once she's dry I then rub baby oil into her skin (not her head) - quite like doing this!! :D
If her face is dirty I'll do that separately and use baby oil to remove any dirt (or old makeup) off her face.
I then leave her alone until all the baby oil has soaked in. I leave her legs apart to help make sure she is dry inside.

After a day or so, when all the oil has soaked in and she's completely dry internally, I then apply the talc.
I use a very soft decorating paint brush to brush the talc around her skin (not her head).
I use a 2 inch wide soft paint brush. You can use a large make up brush if you want.
Try not to put too much talc onto her. You can always add more if needed.

This next bit is optional.

I then like to touch up the colour of her nipples. Thanks to Arthur1960 for this nipple colouring tip.
I like darker brown nipples, so I apply brown makeup powder to darken her nipples and areola's.
I use one of the small foam makeup applicators to do this, or you can use a small brush.
Once I've got the colour as I like it, I then rub in some vaseline over the nipple area that has been coloured.
Leave the vaseline to soak in and completely dry.
As the vaseline soaks in it tends to colour the TPE a bit.
Once dried, the nipple colour seems to last for a couple of weeks before it needs touching up - depending on how much attention you give them! :)

You can apply the same colouring technique to her vagina areas if you want, but I don't bother.

Hope that helps.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

When it comes to clothing think SEPARATES! Best to fit a top and a bottom individually and just try to leave the middle exposed. It's one of her sexiest features anyway (not counting her terrific ta-ta's). Show off the skinny tummy, I say. As has been said, get stretchy clothing and try to fit the HIPS, not the waist. Roll or cuff the waist so it rides at the hips. Also, shop using terms like "low-rise", or "ultra low-rise", or "club wear". I buy small yoga pants from the resale shop then cuff or roll the waist down. In addition, corsets work VERY well with this doll, still buy small and you can cinch in at the waist and let-out at the bust.

Here's a few pics with different heads and wigs but all the same wm155DD. Most are older crappy cell phone pics, but you get the idea.
Attachments
IMG_20170829_125300404_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170829_125300404_HDR.jpg (1.25 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20170903_095530165_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170903_095530165_HDR.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20171202_133718978_HDR.jpg
IMG_20171202_133718978_HDR.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20170731_101755200_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170731_101755200_HDR.jpg (1.75 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20170417_132841824.jpg
IMG_20170417_132841824.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20170302_095950274_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170302_095950274_HDR.jpg (1.29 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
IMG_20170214_134013257_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170214_134013257_HDR.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
DSC_0036.JPG
DSC_0036.JPG (2.3 MiB) Viewed 2704 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

I agree 100% with "The Romantic". Some great ideas there.
I've also done a couple of photosets using Corsets for my Tiffany, as recommended by "The Romantic". :thumbs_up:

Some other ideas:

Another accessory you can use to good effect is a belt. Wide belts are pretty good.
You may have to add some extra holes to cater for her narrow waist.
Dresses especially can be helped by adding a belt. Some examples of my Tiffany wearing summer dresses with a belt can be found on her thread.

Stretchy bodycon dresses can be a good fit as well. Get them in small sizes so they hug her figure, add a belt if necessary.
I got a stretchy LBD (Little Black Dress) for Tiffany a while back and did a photoset featuring it.

Tee shirts and tops, if they're a bit baggy they can be tied into a knot at the waist. Add a pair of tiny shorts and they look pretty good and sexy.

For my Tiffany, I've given up on adult sizes for shorts and skirts.
I've found the childrens sizes are a better fit. Girls sizing for age 8 to 9 are good for shorts and skirts.
I buy these very cheaply off eBay.

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

As I feared, my doll got some damage already. Two weeks or so ago, I noticed some kind of chafing under her armpits. I thought that might have been from lifting her up by placing my hands under her arms, so I stopped doing that. Last week I let her lean against the wall for almost a whole week, and I was under the impression this wasn't causing any stress, not to her armpits at least but apparently it did.

https://imgur.com/G9wiBVz

Not sure if this looks mendable, I'm definitely NOT trying the soldering iron method that I have seen suggested here often though. Firstly don't have one and seems a bit too expensive for just this kind of repairs and secondly I'm very clumsy, I'll cause more damage then repair with it.

What I rather would like to find out is how this damage is caused. I was so sure those armpits were not under any kind of stress.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

So sorry to hear about what happened. Hope you get the issue worked out. I just got a new WM recently myself, so I’m going to watch for that kind of thing. Your girl turned out beautiful. I’m definitely getting the #108 head with my next doll.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

I am not familiar with the Mytenga website, are we sure they sell authentic WM dolls? TPE blends do vary so much. Some are much more prone to this type of cracking. Treat underarms regularly as you would the groin area, with Vaseline. It helps keep it supple and stretchy and will also help prevent current damage from getting worse. Never powder under arms or in groin area.

Also, I never raise my girls arms up too high. I always keep their elbows below their shoulders.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

CWDave
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by CWDave »

I'm confident they're authentic, during our correspondence there was once an email attached to it that came from the factory.

I'm guessing I might have let her lean too long against the wall. It's also been quite dry the past weeks, maybe that added some damage. I haven't applied or bought vaseline yet in the month that I own her now but I'll definitely order it now. Might be too late for the armpits but I noticed around the groin that I better apply some vaseline.

For now, I'm putting her in a sitting position on a chair. Hopefully that won't put any part of her under stress. Once I get that vaseline and some more powder, I'll apply both and then put her back in the box for a few weeks, or till the heatwave passes away. Haven't had much time for her the past month and won't for another month.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Also, I never raise my girls arms up too high. I always keep their elbows below their shoulders.
I guess I need to figure a way to avoid this as I've raised her arms straight up to get certain blouses/tank tops, shirts, etc on her. thankfully, I've never had anything look like that so far. I keep Vaseline under the arms to avoid at all cost abrasions like that.

INFORMATIONS