www.wmdolls.com

Local Wigs Found

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Local Wigs Found

Post by ColColt »

Coming home from the doctor today I was at a red light and noticed a billboard showing the different shops that was in a small shopping center. One of the signs was, "Wigs". I had to stop in and check that out. There was an entire isle of human hair wigs and I just had to pick out one to see how it would look on Abby.

Not sure yet but it has promise and is for sure better quality than the other wigs I have for her. I think it needs a good shake out as it looked better in the store but, it's a keeper nonetheless. Just a few quick shots of it.
Attachments
_1DF5611a.jpg
_1DF5611a.jpg (424.62 KiB) Viewed 697 times
_1DF5608a.jpg
_1DF5608a.jpg (492.65 KiB) Viewed 697 times
_1DF5602.jpg
_1DF5602.jpg (570.08 KiB) Viewed 697 times

kambui
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Local Wigs Found

Post by kambui »

Cute and manageable. Good find. I found a wig place by my work but haven't had a chance to peruse the goods. Nice find.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

$69 for a human hair wig...not too shabby.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess I know next to noting about styling a wig. This is what it's suppose to look like-not the way I have it n the pictures. that was fresh out of the bag, shook out a bit and put on her.
Attachments
617Sboh4VVL._SX522_.jpg
617Sboh4VVL._SX522_.jpg (37.89 KiB) Viewed 629 times

INFORMATIONS