www.wmdolls.com

To Cover or Not

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

To Cover or Not

Post by ColColt »

Should TPE be allowed to "breathe"? Abby is a heavy girl at 85 pounds so, she stays in bed 90% of the time. I cover her with the original soft pink blanket she came with as to keep potential dust off her. I suppose that does no harm? I'd like to stand her up now and then as if I don't change her position now and then(laying on her back to one side or the other) her hip may go a bit flat. I don't know for how long safe is for standing with an 85 pound gal even though she has the standing feet option.

LovesBlackWomen
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: To Cover or Not

Post by LovesBlackWomen »

My dolls are always dressed and covered, especially the breasts and tush. In bed, she is under the covers with me.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Abby's under the covers with me at night also. Daytime she's under her pink blanket unless I have something to try on her. Moving her about is a challenge, however.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, well I keep all 6 of my gals dressed throughout the year and it's usually reflective of the seasons, so right now they have lighter summer clothes on. Obviously it's important to pay attention to anything that could stain or leave a compression mark. I often check bra straps (my gals not mine!) To make sure they are not too tight but they all seem fine like this. The standing issue is something I can certainly comment on for weights up to 34kg as 4 of my gals have standing feet and they all seem absolutely fine standing permanently. Its what has enabled me to invite a few more to stay as it's so much easier when they are not all hogging the bed or the sofa! Now I have done a simple foot mod by adding large zinc washers under the head of the foot bolt along with a little piece of plastic tube pushed down onto the thread of the bolt just leaving enough thread for the bolt to be screwed back in. I feel this offers the tpe on the foot a degree of protection as I've noticed a lot of the feet on dolls get damaged by standing and moving about. What I find very effective for prolonged standing is also getting hold of some footwear like Doc Martens boots which have a nice thick, level sole and they give a bit more support around the ankles, (I got DM copies quite cheap on eBay). Also I tend to stick 2 pairs of socks on their feet, the washers spread the load but you still get an imprint in the shoe so the extra padding helps. Dressed like this I have a couple of gals that can stand really well, even free standing (although DONT try it with a heavy doll!). Now your doll is a big gal so I can't be so sure for prolonged standing, I do know that my YL148 doesn't balance as well as my more slender WM gals but that's down to the way she is stacked, she can still stand permanently but I have to be extra careful with her and make sure she's leaning firmly against something with a bit of sponge as a cushion. Hopefully others will chime in with their experiences, also you could check out the video that Graham at Love Doll UK did that covers standing a tpe doll correctly, it's worth a watch, I think there's a link to it in the Love Doll UK thread. Good luck hope that helped.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks-I'll look for that video. I would like to stand Abby a bit just to take some pics in different outfits, panties, etc but it's a job moving her to do that and once I do I don't want to move her back to the bed afterwards. If I could stand her say, maybe several hours without fear that would be good whereas I don't know what's "safe" for an 85 pound gal.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I would imagine that if you have the foot bolts set right so they are protuding slightly from the foot and have the feet set about shoulders width apart and the legs set right then all should be well. You might want to check out Manaquin Fans thread as he sells some handy looking plastic covers designed to fit over the foot bolts.

I just remembered that I have a recent pic of Sarah my YL148 standing outside in a pair of those Doc Martens like boots that certainly help with keeping her stable. They may not be the most sexy footwear but they are practical and Sarah was fine like this and is still standing in them now although back in the house!
Attachments
Sarah in the garden
Sarah in the garden
2018-06-15_03-10-15.jpg (682.76 KiB) Viewed 1174 times

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

I have two 90lbs dolls that have been standing for two years now, no ill effects yet. Socks, flat shoes, wide stance.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

mandos wrote:I have two 90lbs dolls that have been standing for two years now, no ill effects yet. Socks, flat shoes, wide stance.
Well, that's encouraging. I doubt I'd let her stand that long as I want her in bed with me but, good to know all day or even overnight sure wouldn't hurt.

Those plastic covers for the bolts would probably be great on carpet but a parquet or tiled floor I'd think would be a bit slippery...even with socks. With shoes, that probably wouldn't matter.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Those plastic covers for the bolts would probably be great on carpet but a parquet or tiled floor I'd think would be a bit slippery...even with socks. With shoes, that probably wouldn't matter.
That's actually where the caps come in handy. Those bolt heads can really dig up parquet, tile and wood floors. Our place is mostly carpeted so I don't use them, but accept for washing, I usually keep shoes on my gal when she's standing.

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

ColColt wrote:Those plastic covers for the bolts would probably be great on carpet but a parquet or tiled floor I'd think would be a bit slippery...even with socks. With shoes, that probably wouldn't matter.
There is a second option. You could look at getting a pair of MannequinFan's Foot Screw Covers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkF4gsB ... e=youtu.be

I got a set for my Chastity so she doesn't do damage to her socks, shoes or the floor.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Where I would be probably getting her to stand would be the bedroom, of course, the living room and maybe the kitchen(for some reason). All those areas but for the kitchen are carpeted. I only have one pair of shoes and Bella is standing in the corner with them on at the present. Maybe the need for another pair has arisen.

I'll check out those covers just the same-thanks for that link.

INFORMATIONS