www.wmdolls.com

Fleks of Skin?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Fleks of Skin?

Post by ColColt »

I was powdering Abby yesterday evening and noticed this on both boobs right under the nipple. I wasn't sure if I should leave it alone, try to use some solvent to fold it over or just use some tweezers to pull it off. I just put a bit of Nivea cream on both of them and let her rest over night. Certainly I don't want to mess up such a fine body. Any ideas how to tackle this?
Attachments
_1DF5578a.jpg
_1DF5578a.jpg (365.98 KiB) Viewed 1008 times
_1DF5575a.jpg
_1DF5575a.jpg (372.03 KiB) Viewed 1008 times

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Fleks of Skin?

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, when I find little bits like this I usually carefully trim them with some scissors and dab on a little Vaseline. I have found that the nipples benefit from a little dab of Vaseline about once or twice a month.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have some small scissors(sharp) for such things but didn't want to open maybe a Pandora's Box of problems had I done so. Hence, the reason I thought I'd best ask. I did put a bit of Nivea cream on them last night.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Of course you can always try a tiny bit of glue to stick it back down if it looks like it would do that. Personally I wouldn't use the tpe 'glue' in that particular area as if you make a mistake you could end up making things worse. If anything you could try a very tiny bit of superglue on the tip of a cocktail stick, just bare in mind that if you get any on the surface of the skin it will leave a hard area which is why it's only really used for attaching nails. I use it for sealing up any pin holes I find as it does the job as long as you are really careful. I can remember my first gals nipples looking like that but when I started to apply regular Vaseline on them they seemed fine and still are after 2 years.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have Vaseline and Nivea cream. I guess one is a good as the other and I've read the Nivea cream doesn't take as long to dry as Vaseline.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes Nivea cream will soak in quicker as it has some water in it I think whereas the Vaseline is pure petroleum jelly and thicker so can take several hours or more to be absorbed.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I first saw the use of the Nivea cream on the post about "The Newlywed Guide".

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 24&t=88292

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes I tend to rub a little Nivea into my gals elbows maybe once a month, it's an area that obviously gets stretched a lot so would tear if it became too dry but saying that the new tpe formula being used at the Jinsan factory seems to be holding onto its oil a lot better.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Elbows and knees(inside and out) along with the upper thighs where they go into the torso gets a lot of strain.

INFORMATIONS