www.wmdolls.com

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:I can tell you make Annie happy, too, Goose. I love your sense of color in all of these sets. Purple-pink looks great on Annie, and again I dig her lipstick.
Thank you so much, Autolycus. I think you were the first one on this site that noticed how happy my Annie is.
My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

What game are you… wait…
“It’s my drone.”
No, that’s my drone.
“It’s mine now.”
You’re not going to fly that inside. Annie…
03 Drone01.jpg
03 Drone01.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 2029 times
05 Drone01.jpg
05 Drone01.jpg (1003.3 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
08 Drone01.jpg
08 Drone01.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 2029 times
11 Drone01.jpg
11 Drone01.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 2029 times
13 Drone01.jpg
13 Drone01.jpg (960.17 KiB) Viewed 2029 times
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Alright... Jen wants to know where you found Dorothy's ruby red slippers.

... and she says she likes Annie's choice of brightly colored clothing too.

When I saw this set, my first thought was, "Hey Rocky. Watch me pull a Rabbit out of my hat." (Rocky and Bullwinkle Show)

This looks like fun.

I'm glad to see you two are still doing well.

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Another great set, Goose! You keep out-doing yourself: Annie is always a cutie, but she is also looking so real here (and obviously real to you). I'm particularly impressed that you got a drone in these shots (and a bit mystified). You must be a much better drone pilot than I am! :D You capture such fun moments in Annie's sets.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Great idea for a series of pics, Annie really looks like she's having fun! I do like that short purple hair and purple lipstick, it's a great look for her!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

lilbitlonely wrote:Alright... Jen wants to know where you found Dorothy's ruby red slippers.
... and she says she likes Annie's choice of brightly colored clothing too.
I'm glad to see you two are still doing well.
Hello, Lilbitlonely. I hope you and your lovely Jen are doing great as well! Very happy that Jen likes Annie’s bright colored clothing. Annie can fit into either womens XS or girls 10/12. The girls clothing seems to be a lot brighter and less expensive, which is why I have bought her so much of that size. You might notice she has a different shirt or dress on in each photoshoot I take of her and we aren’t even half way through the two bags I bought for her. The ruby slippers are from PartyCity. They were in a clearance bin for only $2 and they just happen to fit Annie's little feet perfectly.
autolycus wrote:Another great set, Goose! You keep out-doing yourself: Annie is always a cutie, but she is also looking so real here (and obviously real to you). I'm particularly impressed that you got a drone in these shots (and a bit mystified). You must be a much better drone pilot than I am! :D You capture such fun moments in Annie's sets.
Autolycus, thank you! After the science photoshoot I was wondering what to do next, and I have this Syma drone just sitting in a box collecting dust. I took a class on drone applications and ended up buying this one. I’m not that great of a pilot and was very surprised how these shots turned out. It was not easy and there were many blurry shots to sift through, that is for sure. In the future I’ll probably do another drone photoshoot with her, but outside next time. lol.
Arthur1960 wrote:Great idea for a series of pics, Annie really looks like she's having fun! I do like that short purple hair and purple lipstick, it's a great look for her!
Arthur1960, thank you! Glad you like the matching purple hair and lipstick. A couple other people have also said that this is a great look for her. Autolycus, being one of them. I have four wigs that I have her rotate through about every three to five shoots. After the purple she’ll go to a white bob-style which unintentionally looks like the anime character “2b,” then a shoulder length blonde, and then her original long blonde, which always takes me back to when I first saw her. To me she is a natural blue eyed, blonde haired gal. I tried a couple red ones on her but she doesn’t quite have a natural redhead’s skin tone, which I actually love on real women. That very pale white with the freckles is so alluring to me. I have always loved blondes just as well, though.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Long Green Dress

Well, we did not do so hot in the Selfie contest. We had one vote. lol. That is ok, though. So many other beautiful dolls, and so much creativity involved. Congrats to the winners!

Here are the rest of the photos from that photoshoot. Annie really liked this one. She thought she was being very sexy by lifting her dress up to her thighs. My cute lil' dork. 8)
01 LongGreenDress.jpg
01 LongGreenDress.jpg (1.06 MiB) Viewed 1944 times
02 LongGreenDress.jpg
02 LongGreenDress.jpg (1.07 MiB) Viewed 1944 times
03 LongGreenDress.jpg
03 LongGreenDress.jpg (1008.03 KiB) Viewed 1944 times
08 LongGreenDress.jpg
08 LongGreenDress.jpg (1.15 MiB) Viewed 1944 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

GooseLooney wrote: Here are the rest of the photos from that photoshoot. Annie really liked this one. She thought she was being very sexy by lifting her dress up to her thighs. My cute lil' dork. 8)
Annie is cute as always. Dorkiness suits her! :D There IS something sexy about Dorkiness - at least for some girls. Don't get too discouraged by the photo challenge. I could have sworn I voted for Annie, too (along with Luna's entry of course). Luna never wins, nor do I think I would want to since the prize is to host the next month's challenge which I wouldn't have time for. It's just fun to enter, and it gives our girls some well-deserved exposure.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:
GooseLooney wrote: Here are the rest of the photos from that photoshoot. Annie really liked this one. She thought she was being very sexy by lifting her dress up to her thighs. My cute lil' dork. 8)
Annie is cute as always. Dorkiness suits her! :D There IS something sexy about Dorkiness - at least for some girls. Don't get too discouraged by the photo challenge. I could have sworn I voted for Annie, too (along with Luna's entry of course). Luna never wins, nor do I think I would want to since the prize is to host the next month's challenge which I wouldn't have time for. It's just fun to enter, and it gives our girls some well-deserved exposure.
That is an interesting prize. lol. I can definitely agree that the contests are a fun thing. I didn't realize how many categories there were till the other day. So many options to choose from!
Annie being the way that she is, very innocent and naive with no ego at all, I think is what attracts me to her the most. Sure, she has the body of a beautiful young 23 year old woman, but in my mind she is very new to the world. Curious about everything, especially science, fantasy, and technology. I love presenting her very simple personality online through her pictures. Someday I might create her own profile so people can maybe get to know her better. Even I might find things out about her that I never even knew!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

A few days ago, I woke up to this:

“Goose, wake up and bring your camera.”
I slowly got out of bed. Annie was in the other room, surprisingly. Usually she is still sleeping.
“Annie, those are definitely not yours. This is very confusing…”
“Take pictures!”
“Annie, you can be such a weirdo, sometimes.”
05 GunsGuitars.jpg
05 GunsGuitars.jpg (1.3 MiB) Viewed 1898 times
06 GunsGuitars.jpg
06 GunsGuitars.jpg (1.21 MiB) Viewed 1898 times
04 GunsGuitars.jpg
04 GunsGuitars.jpg (1.37 MiB) Viewed 1898 times

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Goofy Girl

Annie kind of startled me when I came home from work the other day. She was sitting on the stairs and had her hair in two tails, which looked rather funny. She asked how my day was and wanted to show me the bottoms of the shoes I bought her a while ago. She said, "Look, they have ice cream cones, cupcakes, pineapples, a camera, lighting bolts, rainbows, and unicorns on them!" As she showed me how excited she was about this, one of her shoes slipped off and she wanted me to put it back on. Such a goofy gal, my baby.
01 GoofyHair.jpg
01 GoofyHair.jpg (1.79 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
02 GoofyHair.jpg
02 GoofyHair.jpg (1.65 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
03 GoofyHair.jpg
03 GoofyHair.jpg (2.29 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
04 GoofyHair.jpg
04 GoofyHair.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
05 GoofyHair.jpg
05 GoofyHair.jpg (1.54 MiB) Viewed 1858 times
06 GoofyHair.jpg
06 GoofyHair.jpg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 1858 times

StormiLover
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by StormiLover »

WoW, giddy up Annie.
I got something you can ride. :whistle:
Great pictures.
If you want something you never had, you have to do something you’ve never done.

The Mis-Adventures of Stormi And SL
Stormis Big Adventures
A Stormi Introduction
Stormi's photo Albums

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Goose,

Annie looks lovely as always! I'm really liking the white hair. I've thought about getting Luna a platinum blonde (almost silver-white?) wig ever since re-reading the Harry Potter series with my son and getting a little turned on by the descriptions of Fleur Delacour. Anyway, Annie rocks that wig!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

StormiLover wrote:WoW, giddy up Annie.
I got something you can ride. :whistle:
Great pictures.
Thank you very much, StormiLover. She is indeed a lot of fun when she is riding on me. 8)

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Goose,

Annie looks lovely as always! I'm really liking the white hair. I've thought about getting Luna a platinum blonde (almost silver-white?) wig ever since re-reading the Harry Potter series with my son and getting a little turned on by the descriptions of Fleur Delacour. Anyway, Annie rocks that wig!
Thank you very much, Autolycus! I think a platinum blonde would be a great wig idea for your miss. I did some fetish sessions with a gal who had beautiful hair like that and I loved it. I took her to an Ulta Beauty store one time to buy her some perfume, and with that hair color she stood out among all the other women.

INFORMATIONS