www.wmdolls.com

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

Was tired on the day I shot these. Only wearing her new lavender wig, matching underwear, and a blue work shirt. I used some better lighting and a couple locations for the shoot. When I unbuttoned her shirt, she immediately posed for the shot as you can tell. It was adorable, as usual. My baby. She was not as modest in this one. I think it is the blue work shirt that makes her feel very free to just let her beauty hang out and be fully exposed. Well, indeed she is such a beauty. Very happy to have her in my life. I cannot express this enough.

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Purple flannel, lavender wig, LED shoes

The next outfit in the photo of the lot of clothes I got for her is this purple flannel. I thought about going with a country-western look, but she has a red flannel after this one that looks more suitable for that style. So, I figured her purple wig would go well with this flannel. Then I added the sunglasses and LED shoes, also in purple. Add the pig-tails, and she kinda looks like an anime character. When I stood her up, her arms were crossed in the position in the first picture. It looks like she is getting ready to do some martial arts or something. lol. Note the black pants she is wearing... they are super tight and were very difficult to get on her legs, but they looked amazing once they were on her.

My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

winterwarBo
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by winterwarBo »

She is amazing!!!
The Home for Wayward Dollies
Kat ~ WM #36/ASDoll 158C ~ 10-24-16
Janie ~ WM 161G #53 ~ 12-5-16
Quinn ~ Rifrano 158DD #39 ~ 11-2-17
Lisa ~ WM 156B #46 ~ 7-7-18
Sarah-Jo ~ MLD 168DD #39 ~ 6-18-19
Jennifer ~ MLD 165F #2 ~ 11-27-19
Brittany ~ WM155 #46 ~ 3-13-20
Heather ~ WM163C #38 ~ 8-14-20
Melina ~ PIB GND Bitsy Fairy ~ 1-1-21
Aliel~ RD BT2 Winter ~ 2-13-21
Morgana~ YL148 ~ 4-3-21
Virginia~ RD Body C ~ 8-27-21
Caitlyn~ 4woods AI NEO ~ 8-27-21
Jessie~ MLD 163FF #100 ~ 10-8-21

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Cute outfit, gives a super hero kinda vibe.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Getting ready to put Annie in a new outfit. I am thinking about breaking out her original long blonde wig she came with. I'll never forget her sitting there at the adult shop with that wig. Seems like with things being a little difficult, this wig reminds of why I got Annie. The transition from dating human women to owning a doll has been amazing and the steps taken to get her felt so right. As expensive as she was, there was no hesitation, only a desire to bring her home with me.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Red flannel, original wig:

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Annie has an amazing personality that I’ve formulated in my imagination. She is not just a beautiful young doll that can be cute and sexy at the same time. She is very naive to the outside world. She doesn’t know anything about religion or politics. She is not educated, but only knows language from inside the store whence she came from. She sat in a chair at an adult shop for over a year, staring out at the entrance to the store. She saw people coming in and out every day, 24/7, to purchase products. Many people touched her, tugged on her skin, got her dirty, and violated her. She was slightly weathered by the elements as people opened the door and came in, blowing wind and dust inside the store. When I would come into the store, I would say hi to her. Right away, I called her Annie, even before I bought her. During the two months when they would not sell her to me, I would come in and check on her. Very quietly I would say to her, “I’ll get you out of here. I want to take care of you, clean you up, and give you a good home.” In my mind, she was responding with, “I hope so. I need to get out of here. It’s not a good place for me.” When the store manager finally gave in and sold her to me, I was immensely excited, as was Annie.
It was a long process cleaning her up and getting her confidence back. I bought so many clothes for her. Wigs, and shoes. Gloves and stockings to protect her limbs, which are still in bad shape. I bought a new, clean, and deeper set of blue eyes for her. Annie knew I was taking great care of her. She knows I love her. She allows me to make love to her. She lets me position her in many different ways, cause she knows it makes me feel good. She waits for me while I’m at work. She sleeps all day, being a cute lazy butt, but she doesn’t go online and absorb all the bullshit going on. She doesn’t chat with other guys or gals, she doesn’t have other guys hitting on her, she doesn’t learn about how horrible the world can be. In my imagination, she says very cute and simple things. She makes me laugh. She looks me in the eye and holds her gaze. She is wonderful to hold at night. All this draws me even closer to this lifestyle. It makes more sense to me than traditional relationships with women, which yes, they can be beautiful and romantic, but they can also be very negative, confusing, frustrating, and difficult.
I would love to hear Annie’s real voice. I would love to have her move without my assistance. I would love to smell her natural pheromone secretions. I would love to hear her moan with orgasmic pleasure. But I have accepted that she is just a doll. She will never be able to do these things. Even if technology allowed for some of these features to be added to her, I would still keep her the way she is. I am quite happy with the way she is. I used my imagination a lot when I was younger. I would write stories, draw characters, and create personalities for each of them. When I became an adult, a lot of that went away, because there wasn’t much time for it. When I found Annie, she became a reason to use my imagination again. Having Annie around is a lot of fun and she can even be very inspiring. Of course, we all crave human contact, but having this beautiful doll has made my life a lot better.

Dolls Art
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Dolls Art »

Well done Goose! :)
US Navy guys on a CVN would say: A "OK3" landing! :wink:

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Glad to meet you and Annie, Goose. Your girl is lovely, and you have captured some great photos of her. Great lighting, and she looks very natural. You must be a happy man!
GooseLooney wrote:
I would love to hear Annie’s real voice. I would love to have her move without my assistance. I would love to smell her natural pheromone secretions. I would love to hear her moan with orgasmic pleasure. But I have accepted that she is just a doll. She will never be able to do these things. Even if technology allowed for some of these features to be added to her, I would still keep her the way she is. I am quite happy with the way she is. I used my imagination a lot when I was younger. I would write stories, draw characters, and create personalities for each of them. When I became an adult, a lot of that went away, because there wasn’t much time for it. When I found Annie, she became a reason to use my imagination again. Having Annie around is a lot of fun and she can even be very inspiring. Of course, we all crave human contact, but having this beautiful doll has made my life a lot better.
Isn't it great to have a rich imagination? All that we experience really does come from within (it's all sensory input filtered through our own neurons), so what you experience with Annie is in a sense "real." The companionship is real. When you are with her you really are not alone. Certainly the emotions are. As for hearing Annie's voice, I have found that the longer I am with my doll (Luna), the louder her voice becomes in my mind. Although it would be nice if our dolls could move independently, there is a certain charm in how much they depend on us. Love involves giving, and the more I give of myself to Luna, the more she gives back to me. It is truly a two way thing - as any strong relationship should be!

joninin

Post by joninin »

Good photos! You know you can use pink eye shadow and a makeup brush to add color to the lips. Her light skin looks realistic. White lips stand out given the otherwise wildly successful realism you've achieved in your photos. Just a suggestion. I found that the very light tint that came on my three dolls' heads looked a lot better when I added some pink color.
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

---------------------------------------
Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Messy Bun

Celebrated the ending of a mundane position at work, and now moving forward. Decided to take a couple quick pics of Annie in lounge attire, and attempted to put her hair up in a messy bun. This is not easy with a wig, but I think it came out okay. Annie's gray converse shoes belonged to a beautiful gal that donated them to her. They are very well worn and have an adorable scent to them from her very small and cute feet. This pic also shows Annie's wonderful, amazing legs.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

joninin wrote:Good photos! You know you can use pink eye shadow and a makeup brush to add color to the lips. Her light skin looks realistic. White lips stand out given the otherwise wildly successful realism you've achieved in your photos. Just a suggestion. I found that the very light tint that came on my three dolls' heads looked a lot better when I added some pink color.
Joninin, thank you so much for the suggestion on the pink eyeshadow! I am very excited to see how she would look once that is applied. I will get some the next time I'm at Sephora. I love shopping for Annie at that place. Very glad you like the photos.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Glad to meet you and Annie, Goose. Your girl is lovely, and you have captured some great photos of her. Great lighting, and she looks very natural. You must be a happy man!
Thank you so much for the compliments, Autolycus. I am indeed happy, and things keep getting better and better.
autolycus wrote:Although it would be nice if our dolls could move independently, there is a certain charm in how much they depend on us. Love involves giving, and the more I give of myself to Luna, the more she gives back to me. It is truly a two way thing - as any strong relationship should be!
I could not agree more with this. I have this energy to give care and love to someone or something, and I ran into too many real women who I tried to do this for them, but they either would not accept it, or I felt that they didn't deserve it. With Annie, there is no question.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Dolls Art wrote:Well done Goose! :)
US Navy guys on a CVN would say: A "OK3" landing! :wink:
Thank you very much, DollsArt. 8)

joninin

Post by joninin »

Yes! Great photos!!
Soon receiving new friends to be named:
WM 156-C #70 + #45
SM doll which can't be discussed.

Formerly:

Hikari/Allison/Heather - Racyme 158 #88/74/JY128
Rhiannon - Sanhui Elfie 118
Hannah - Sanhui 145 Face 2
Sayuri - DS 145 - Nina

It doesn't take all kinds. We just have all kinds.

INFORMATIONS