www.wmdolls.com

GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: GooseLooney's Blog about Annie

Post by GooseLooney »

Be Brave, Be Strong, Be Kind, Be You.

Annie has a message for everyone, humbly expressed by the words on her top. Very simple words expressed from a simple, adorable doll. I think it goes without saying that she has come a long way since the adult shop days. She wanted to keep her glasses on through the entire shoot for some reason, which I do not mind at all. I love when my baby makes her own choices. A very colorful array of cuteness for her tonight. I really like that it's 40 degrees outside, and she doesn't feel like wearing winter clothing. :) My sweet baby, just being her dorky self.

My sleeping beauties, Annie and Judith
Annie came home on April 12, 2018. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=102005
Judith came home on Nov 27, 2019. Her blog: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=123357
It is incredible how much they do without doing anything.
My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Pink with White Polkadots

I thought this was a dress, Annie thought it was a dress, but it might be a bikini. lol. Annie didn't care, she wanted to wear it anyway. I said, "It's cold outside, though." She replied, "Not in Australia." A very wonderful person who is by far our biggest supporter tells us what the weather is like down there. This might be what she wears whenever we finally go visit her. Obviously, she knows she cannot be submerged in water. I told Annie, "You will need to take off your socks." Then she proceeded to place her feet right in front of the camera. This is why I love my baby doll so much. It could also be because she is so gosh darn cute. 8)

My beautiful Annie now has her very own account on TDF! :) viewtopic.php?t=146179

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Cute outfits, but I especially love the matching purple hair and lipstick. It's a good look for Annie!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Cute outfits, but I especially love the matching purple hair and lipstick. It's a good look for Annie!
Autolycus, thank you so much!

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Thought I would experiment a little with the Carbon app on my phone. Some very simple black and white photos of my beautiful Annie, just lounging around in her t-shirt and undies. My sweet baby.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

To me, Christmas has always been more of a family tradition and something I grew up with as a child. It was always a beautiful day of music, decorations and a gathering of people sharing food and gifts. When the day started, Annie looked a little confused and was not sure what was going on. After all, it was my baby’s first Christmas.
I cleaned her up, put a nice dress on her and her original wig from when I first brought her home. My roommates came over for dinner and were very nice about her sitting there at the table with us. They are such wonderful people and it was probably the best evening since I moved here.
When it was all over, I was cleaning up the house and Annie said to me, “I liked it! It was fun. I am happy that the roommates like me!” I cried a little.
This holiday is an emotional time for me. But I am glad I cleaned up the house and made dinner for my roommates.
As I tucked Annie in at the end of the day, her tiny feet wiggled a little as they peaked out from under the covers. My heart melted. Actually, seeing that was too amazing for words. Happy holidays, everyone.

Goose

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

I love the white tights and patent leather shoes! Annie makes a nice blonde, too.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:I love the white tights and patent leather shoes! Annie makes a nice blonde, too.
Autolycus, how are you? Most likely resting now that the school Christmas programs are finally done, I assume. Haha. And enjoying much-needed doll time.
Yes, that is the original blonde wig she was wearing when I brought her home. It always reminds me of that very special day. :) I agree, the tights and shoes are adorable on her. Her cuteness amazes me every day it seems like.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Sleepy Baby in White

Lots of needed doll time today. :) Annie’s been sleeping a lot in her white nightgown I bought her a long time ago. Very long, soft and smooth, and feels good wrapped around her lil’ bod. Great for these cold winter days. Not a lot of snow outside, which is good. Works been tough lately, so finally had some time to take pics of her. In one of these pics, I had to ask, "What are you dreaming about, my sweet baby girl?"

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Annie's Stuff

Annie has all kinds of things. Even a fidget spinner, if those are even cool anymore. lol. I really like using the Sephora makeup remover to clean her. Been using this for a while and it works great with a micro-fiber cloth, for anyone that is interested. She has lots of socks, hair ties, and smelly spray. Spoiled rotten. You know what though? She absolutely deserves it. She’s the sweetest little doll. I snuck a pic of her adorable lil’ foot in there. I love her perfect toes and arch.

Goose

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Looks like Annie hasn't just taken over your heart, but your home, too! Isn't it funny how we end up buying our girls more clothes than we buy for ourselves? I could really use a new pair of jeans, I've worn the same pair for 2 years now but I've bought 2 pairs for my doll in the past few months.

Annie looks great -and adorable - as always. Glad she's so accepted in your household.

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

autolycus wrote:Looks like Annie hasn't just taken over your heart, but your home, too! Isn't it funny how we end up buying our girls more clothes than we buy for ourselves? I could really use a new pair of jeans, I've worn the same pair for 2 years now but I've bought 2 pairs for my doll in the past few months.

Annie looks great -and adorable - as always. Glad she's so accepted in your household.
Haha! I just bought myself a new pair of jeans today for the first time in years! Your turn, Autolycus.
Since I've brought Annie into the home, I have a complete understanding of why women buy so many clothes. I was just telling a gal that Annie will be putting on a different outfit about once a week for a VERY long time.

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Owl T-shirt and Shorts

A cross between bohemian, Aztecan, bird lover, and... Princess Leia? She decides what she wants to wear, so oh well. My special girly. Not a lot of makeup, her lil’ white shoes (which I absolutely love), and feeling comfortable. Warm enough indoors to lounge around in t-shirt and shorts, so why not. Oh boy… now she’s saying she wants to watch Star Wars Episode IV, again. I should have known.

Goose

GooseLooney
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by GooseLooney »

Sea Green Dress, Wet Pink Socks

One of my favorite aspects of foot fetishism is a beautiful woman's cold wet socks and feet after coming inside from the snowy weather. After today's botched attempt at taking a photo shoot of Annie in the great outdoors, I became frustrated and began removing her muddy shoes. That is when I said, "Perfect! Hold still, my babygirl." She slowly took off her socks and her hat and posed well for the camera. I could not help but kiss and smell her lovely feet. I was so badly wishing that she had the sweet scent that a cute, real woman would have. No matter, though. Annie still has her TPE scent which I have grown to love and the curves in her arch and ankles still give me immense excitement just as the day when I first saw her.
Oh, and this being her happy 40th photoshoot, I took quite a bit more pics than usual. 8)
05 SeaGreen.jpg
05 SeaGreen.jpg (1004.89 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
06 SeaGreen.jpg
06 SeaGreen.jpg (969.07 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
07 SeaGreen.jpg
07 SeaGreen.jpg (974.03 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
08 SeaGreen.jpg
08 SeaGreen.jpg (883.21 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
09 SeaGreen.jpg
09 SeaGreen.jpg (928.8 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
10 SeaGreen.jpg
10 SeaGreen.jpg (829.61 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
13 SeaGreen.jpg
13 SeaGreen.jpg (1018.95 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
16 SeaGreen.jpg
16 SeaGreen.jpg (1015.99 KiB) Viewed 2511 times
21 SeaGreen.jpg
21 SeaGreen.jpg (1.01 MiB) Viewed 2511 times

Unknown03
Former Member

Post by Unknown03 »

Love the white hair! I don't share your foot fetish, but I must admit that Annie has cute feet. She's adorable.

INFORMATIONS