www.wmdolls.com

DHL Call

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

DHL Call

Post by ColColt »

I had someone from DHL Express Canada just call me and missed the call so, I called back. No idea why they called and I told her who i was and she said she didn't see a package for delivery and that the person would call me back tomorrow. I have no girl coming or ordered. I do have a head coning soon and may get a new girl due to the problems with one I just got a few weeks ago.

Any ideas what that was all about? I think DHL is one of the delivery services.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: DHL Call

Post by Mr Franz »

My gal came DHL. They call to update or confirm delivery status sometimes. My guy called from the truck to say he was on the way.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I've been getting all my heads delivered from DHL. They need my signature for each one, but I signed an extra form to allow them to just leave all future orders. My next package should be any day now.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I talked with Victoria and the head I ordered has not shipped yet. So, still scratching my head over this as they called my cell and they don't have that number that I know of.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

If you never gave them your cel, maybe just a spam call or something. I get those claiming to be from this company or that company fishing for info. Then again, weren't there also some things they forgot to send with your doll that were supposed to arrive separately?

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

I'm going to lean on the side of this being a scam. When I contacted Joy from Beautiful Dolls. I had asked if I could get DHL over FedEx. This is because DHL delivers at a time I'd be home.
She told me that DHL doesn't accept sex doll packages any more.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

There was a couple things they didn't add or send like the school girl outfit and pubic hair that was suppose to be attached at the factory.

then again, that call could have been due to a mis-dialed number...who knows. According to the girl I talked with at DHL today she said they'd call me again tomorrow as she found no order.

INFORMATIONS