www.wmdolls.com

What to Do Now

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: What to Do Now

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea that makes sense to me. The 160 would have more meat on her and more surface area in general also. Which would mean there is more forgiveness in errors making themselves known. So if like the skeleton was just a bit forward in the mold during casting and there was also an airbubble that formed in that area; having more material over the top of the spot of the air bubble would mean its less likely to blow out.And having a greater surface area would mean the stretch distance would be lessened some which wouldn't agitate and wear through the material as harshly.

P.S. nice work on the restoration!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:I'm quite anxious to see what they tell me-hopefully soon.

I restored a 1950 Plymouth "head to foot" including running all new brake lines and new master cylinder not to mention the engines. I did likewise in 1985 with a '73 Cuda Everything under the hood was new.
Well there you go. Just bolt a Holley double pumper on her and you're all set! :haha4:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Wouldn't that be great! she may have enough power to get out of bed and stand all on her own.

INFORMATIONS