www.wmdolls.com

Powder Streaking

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Powder Streaking

Post by ColColt »

For my photos I use a Nikon digital camera with bounced flash from an adjacent wall or ceiling...hate direct flash and the shadows it creates.

Spanking? For three days after I got Abby(160 girl) I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off that fine butt she has!
Attachments
_1DF5534a.jpg
_1DF5534a.jpg (475.79 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Plasticpounder
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Plasticpounder »

ColColt wrote:For my photos I use a Nikon digital camera with bounced flash from an adjacent wall or ceiling...hate direct flash and the shadows it creates.

Spanking? For three days after I got Abby(160 girl) I couldn't keep my eyes and hands off that fine butt she has!
Who could blame you?

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Feeling it through some of the dozen different colors/styles and materials of panties is almost as good as bare!
Attachments
_1DF5440a.jpg
_1DF5440a.jpg (640.57 KiB) Viewed 528 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She's rather cute as well. :)
Attachments
_1DF5485a.jpg
_1DF5485a.jpg (570.1 KiB) Viewed 528 times