www.wmdolls.com

Panties Make the Girl

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Panties Make the Girl

Post by ColColt »

I'd Google till I found them...gotta be out there somewhere. Maybe try Googling Warner's. I got some great looking panties there.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

Hmmm. Looks like when i get some money, I'm going to Victoria's Secret.......
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

gonestill77 wrote:Wish I could find some satin feeling brief style panties to fit my Eve. Haven't been able to find them in xs. :?

:glou:
Got the ones my Jyoti's modeling here, from eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hot-Sexy-Lace- ... PKJyKtWldg

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've had a problem with the right fitting ones for Bella in any style. I got some cotton Hipster jobbies from Fruit of the Loom and they were entirely too small(size 4). She's a 140CM girl.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:I've had a problem with the right fitting ones for Bella in any style. I got some cotton Hipster jobbies from Fruit of the Loom and they were entirely too small(size 4). She's a 140CM girl.
That's odd, didn't think FTL women's sizes came in less than size 5, but 4 should have been about right, if not slightly large. Unless you picked up a youth size 4? That'd be way too small. Big difference between youth and adult sizes. Need like an 8 or a 10 in youth sizing to clear the caboose. May end up gapping at the waist though.

Newbie doll buyer
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Newbie doll buyer »

Massive panties fetish also awesome pics guys can't wait to get some cute panties for my doll

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:
ColColt wrote:I've had a problem with the right fitting ones for Bella in any style. I got some cotton Hipster jobbies from Fruit of the Loom and they were entirely too small(size 4). She's a 140CM girl.
That's odd, didn't think FTL women's sizes came in less than size 5, but 4 should have been about right, if not slightly large. Unless you picked up a youth size 4? That'd be way too small. Big difference between youth and adult sizes. Need like an 8 or a 10 in youth sizing to clear the caboose. May end up gapping at the waist though.
I missed this somehow. The size 4 was indeed way too small. I guess I must have ordered girl or youth size. They look more the size for a 7 year old.

INFORMATIONS