www.wmdolls.com

Repairs in Order?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Repairs in Order?

Post by ColColt »

I know it's graphic but the only way to ask for a cure I had to do a close up. the area at the bottom left of the labia looks a bit torn. Off to the left around 7 o'clock looks like a superficial "peel back" that could be repaired with a little repair cement. Not sure about the left side bottom of the labia.

the leg looks more like a scuff. Could that disappear with a warm towel?
Attachments
_1DF5545b.jpg
_1DF5545b.jpg (471.42 KiB) Viewed 585 times
_1DF5544b.jpg
_1DF5544b.jpg (474.37 KiB) Viewed 585 times
_1DF5539b.jpg
_1DF5539b.jpg (404.21 KiB) Viewed 585 times

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Repairs in Order?

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

The scuffs not too bad maybe abit of baby oil might help it.

The labia you could use a tiny bit ,only a tiny bit of repair solvent. Maybe a solder iron could work but thats abit more risky and hard to use.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have several good soldering irons(Weller) from old tube radio repair days but a mite skittish to try it there.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

ColColt wrote:I have several good soldering irons(Weller) from old tube radio repair days but a mite skittish to try it there.
Get a heat gun.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=99309&hilit=heat+gun&start=90

Working with a heat gun is way more safer for your doll.

INFORMATIONS