www.wmdolls.com

Proper Sequence

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Proper Sequence

Post by ColColt »

Just to be sure I'm on the right page as for washing/powdering/lubing, I washed down my 160CM girl yesterday, dried and then applied the powder. For high stressed areas I then put on a coating of Vaseline. Should I have I avoided those areas(armpits, elbows, knees, crotch area,etc) with the powder and just used the Vaseline?

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Proper Sequence

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Yes apply vaseline to the high stress areas. Let it set might take 12-24hrs depending how heavy of Coat, and then powder over it.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

Powdering is the last thing you do, just to get rid of the tackyness of the material. Use vaseline and babyoil on CLEAN surfaces only, or else it might take powder and dirt along with it when absorbed into the TPE. Considering cornstarch is a natural ingredient, you don't want any of that inside the doll due to risks of mold. Whether it is possible or not for cornstarch to be absorbed if mixed with fluids, I don't actually know, as I've read different opinions on the matter. But better safe than sorry, keep it clean.

If you for whatever reason powdered the doll first, just wipe it off from the area where you want to apply the vaseline first.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I may be in trouble then as after powdering and letting he lay a while I put the Vaseline over the stress areas, armpits, creases where upper legs join the torso, etc. I thought I had did it right and perhaps it didn't matter, I just wanted to check.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

My usual routine is: Every 3 to 4 months: sponge off, dry, baby oil rub, let absorb, then powder. Every so often I damp cloth stress areas, treat with Vaseline, let absorb overnight, spot powder as needed.

Dolls in heavier use may require a monthly sponge off and powder, adding a baby oil rub to the routine every 3rd or 4th time, spot treating stress areas as needed. Some prefer to just clean their dolls with baby oil periodically rather than wash them in the traditional sense. However you choose to proceed, powdering is always the last step.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I'll remember that. I'm hoping the light powdering I did and then lightly with Vaseline will be of no consequence.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Should be ok. You can always clean those areas again with baby oil if you want. Just smear it on where you applied the Vaseline and wipe it right back off with a paper towel. Any smuts will come off with it. Let it set for a while then lightly dust with powder. I'd probably just leave it alone until next time though.

INFORMATIONS