www.wmdolls.com

Sit up, girl!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Sit up, girl!

Post by ColColt »

Does anyone know of a trick to be able to bend your girl at the waist as bending over to tie shoes? I've tried it with the 140 and 160CM dolls and it's a no go. If I want her to sit up I have to lay her on her back and bring the legs back and bend at the knee then straighten her up.

It would be nice to be able to get that arch out of her back as well.

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Sit up, girl!

Post by Nord »

One hand behind her neck or just below, one on her tummy, then press. It may be stiff in the beginning, but it will loosen up. The skeleton will likely bend further up on the spine than you're expecting. Also be careful with her fingers, since moving her upper back will swing her arms as well.

This is how it is with my WM140 at least. It's a 2015 model though, so if the joint have changed since then someone will have to correct me!
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

i tried that but had little success. Maybe I'm just not as strong as I once was! I'll give 'er another try. both these girls are 2018 models.

Tasha Marie
Doll
Doll

Post by Tasha Marie »

Like this?

Tasha Marie
She/Her
Virtual Influencer & Advocate
Instagram: @the_real_tasha_marie
Twitter: @realtashamarie
TikTok: @therealtashamarie
Website The Real Tasha Marie
Birthday January 20

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Like Nord says, the joint is a bit further up than most expect and fairly tight. I had to apply pressure with my knee on my doll's tummy while gently pulling on her shoulders to get her spine to move at first.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Tasha Foxx wrote:Like this?

Wow, that's a GREAT shot!

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Tasha Foxx wrote:Like this?

Yes-exactly

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

I just finished maintenance of my WM140's body, so she was good to go for a quick demonstration while her head is getting new makeup :D

In first image you can clearly see to the right where the spine is bending, if it was still unclear. Pretty much up at boob-level. Another technique I use sometimes to bend her back forward when she's laying down is to simply bend up her legs until her butt starts to lift, which is pressing down her head and upper body against the mattress until the back bends. Be careful with this one for a very stiff skeleton though, as it will add a lot of pressure and may break something if it gets too much.

On the second image I just did a quick demo of how to make a similar pose as Tasha showed. For that you will also have to bend the legs pretty far up, and then the back a bit forward. It looks a bit silly here because I probably bent the back too far forward and the legs not far up enough. It takes some experimenting to make such poses natural looking with the primitive skeletons we currently have. Also a head for reference would make it easier :P

Sidenote: None of these images represent the skeletons full range of movement. She can bend much further than this.
wm140spine1.jpg
wm140spine1.jpg (586 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
wm140spine2.jpg
wm140spine2.jpg (687.64 KiB) Viewed 1667 times
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

This is what I've tried to no avail as yet. A 160CM girl is rather larger and stronger than my 140CM girl it seems. Maybe I need to add more5 minute enriched Cream of Wheat to my diet like L'il Abner.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

That wm140 back joint is NOTORIOUSLY tight. Very difficult at first. Even after 22+ months my 140A still takes considerable effort to arch or hunch her back.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Hmmm...I suppose it's time for more Wheaties. Lately, I've done more physical labor than I have in three years and my muscles tell me I'm not in great shape.

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

My WM 140 was so tight in the back joint that I had to apply an uncomfortable amount of force to get it moving. It is still tight but moves good now.

Having good leverage to adjust positions can be really important to do it without straining yourself.

I use this bench: https://www.guitarcenter.com/Proline/PL ... ry-Foam.gc

It allows me to sit right on her hips and use both hands to push the shoulders and back into whatever position I want.
10.JPG
10.JPG (5.68 MiB) Viewed 1622 times
11.JPG
11.JPG (5.31 MiB) Viewed 1622 times
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Good deal. I don't have a thing around like that. I attempt it while she's on her back in bed, holding down her tummy with my right hand and using the left just below the neck...that ain't working! I'm almost a bit leery of applying much more pressure as i sure don't want to wreck her not having her yet a week yet.

INFORMATIONS