www.wmdolls.com

Addition of elf ears to WM Head #162?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
FCD94
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Addition of elf ears to WM Head #162?

Post by FCD94 »

Is this something that would be able to be ordered as a custom-made head from WM? I will need to buy a new WM #162 head sometime in the not-too-distant future & this would be really cool. :D

Plus as a general observation, that head is already tailor-made for an elf likeness.

(This is WM head #162 on the WM 157cm body - I have the same doll, purchased from Jeff at BCD, who I would definitely recommend purchasing from. The vid is from this thread by Mandos)

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Addition of elf ears to WM Head #162?

Post by Nord »

I have not heard of such modifications done by WM, but you could always contact a vendor and have them ask the manufacturer directly. Some vendors offer custom WM heads, like Sexy Sex Doll, but this is more to create a completely new face, and has a high price. With some luck they might lower the price for just a couple of elf-ears on an existing head mold.

The problem is how TPE-dolls are made. As far as I know, just like the body, the head is casted as a whole, and you can't just add pieces afterwards or do changes to the casting molds they use. It would have to be a completely separate casting mold.

An alternative is to check out separate elf-ears that can be bought on ebay and such. Some offer custom colors to them, and they are available in different materials and designs. If the wig of the doll cover the ears anyway, it can still look great having them peeking out on the sides.

Unfortunately I don't have any specific sellers to recommend. I've just seen cosplayers promote and use them.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

INFORMATIONS