www.wmdolls.com

Early Delivery Spells Problems

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Early Delivery Spells Problems

Post by ColColt »

My new 160CM girl got here about an hour ago. It was scheduled for delivery tomorrow and I talked with my neighbor yesterday evening about helping get up the stairs(his day off) . However, it's here now and I can't get it up the steps myself so the long agonizing wait for him to get him now since he doesn't get home till 8:00 PM. If I had a hand truck I'd do it myself but, I can't attempt lifting some 90 pounds. My back would go for sure. Getting very an anxious.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Early Delivery Spells Problems

Post by Forb »

People ask their neighbors for help with things like that all the time on the Nextdoor app, apple/android. Its free.
-Melissa: 2017 Sanhui 156/Amelia
-Abby: 2018 Sanhui 158/Marya

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I never thought of that. We have a local forum like that I'm a member of. My great neighbor next door has helped me many times, however, getting my Corgi down the stairs and into my car for a vet trip since my upper back is bad. He's the first one I thought of. The UPS guy that brought it to the door just picked it up and brought it in sans a hand truck. I couldn't believe it...guess I'm weaker than I thought. No way I could have done that.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

lol, glad you got it solved!

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:The UPS guy that brought it to the door just picked it up and brought it in sans a hand truck. I couldn't believe it...guess I'm weaker than I thought. No way I could have done that.
I know what you mean. I had to ship a custom made bicycle I sold on eBay one time. Just 50lbs, but the box was huge and cumbersome. Lugged it all the way to the FedEx hub, struggled up the front door ramp and drug it up to the counter. Took me several minutes to catch my breath. Once the paperwork was completed, the gal behind the counter one handed it up and over like it was nothing! 8O

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

What I'd give to have the strength I did when I was 30!! that's about the Zenith of a man's strength. She's still in the box yet. I'm trying to figure if what you mentioned about opening the side/ends from the bottom would work ok for me. I'll still have to pull the box off top of her but I suppose it's better than trying to lift her from the top.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You do still have to roll the box back and forth to get at the flaps - or very carefully cut them, but if you do it right, the doll, her head, all the packing material and any other contents will stay put. You'll just be lifting the box itself. Then you just have to separate everything one piece at a time.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:
ColColt wrote:The UPS guy that brought it to the door just picked it up and brought it in sans a hand truck. I couldn't believe it...guess I'm weaker than I thought. No way I could have done that.
I know what you mean. I had to ship a custom made bicycle I sold on eBay one time. Just 50lbs, but the box was huge and cumbersome. Lugged it all the way to the FedEx hub, struggled up the front door ramp and drug it up to the counter. Took me several minutes to catch my breath. Once the paperwork was completed, the gal behind the counter one handed it up and over like it was nothing! 8O
that reminds me of four years ago when I had to have a bypass on my leg due to vascular problems. In the hospital for five days. I had lost down to 128 pounds. the day they wheeled me out to the guys truck I couldn't walk so this little 110 pound gal grabbed me by the shoulders and belt like a sack of potatoes and threw me in the front seat!! I laughed, made some comment and she said, 'Well, you don't weigh anything". I needed her today.

Forb
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Forb »

:haha4:
thats hilarious!

Speaking of stairs, I slid my 1st doll up a long but carpeted flight of stairs. One good heave-ho at a time and near the top I realized I couldn't take a break. There wasn't any way to stop her from sliding back down. Luckily I had the strength to finish.
AAAnnnd my 2nd doll should get here this month, so I'm going to have to do that again.. I better start working out 8O

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Ahhh... the things we do for love. :lol: :lol: :lol:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I think if it wasn't for worrying about my back I would have just tipped it over in the steps and shoved it up to the top...then, maybe just "walk" it back to the bedroom. They told me to NOT try picking my dog up again or I could get in big trouble. He was 45 pounds. This gal's 85 pounds so, I used better judgement.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Mr Franz wrote:You do still have to roll the box back and forth to get at the flaps - or very carefully cut them, but if you do it right, the doll, her head, all the packing material and any other contents will stay put. You'll just be lifting the box itself. Then you just have to separate everything one piece at a time.
The one problem I see with opening at the bottom and pulling the box up is all her weight is going to be on all the goodies in the box, including the head.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:
Mr Franz wrote:You do still have to roll the box back and forth to get at the flaps - or very carefully cut them, but if you do it right, the doll, her head, all the packing material and any other contents will stay put. You'll just be lifting the box itself. Then you just have to separate everything one piece at a time.
The one problem I see with opening at the bottom and pulling the box up is all her weight is going to be on all the goodies in the box, including the head.
Not that big a deal the short amount of time it'll be that way. Very doubtful the box remained 'This Side Up' for the entire trip anyway.

What you do is, put the box on the bed and roll it onto it's side. Now open the bottom seam and fold one flap out of the way. Now you can either cut the remaining flap or roll the box over onto the opposite side and fold that one out of the way as well. It's easier to just cut it off though. Then tip the box over onto the open side and lift it off her.

Alternatively, you could put the box on the bed right side up and open it as you normally would. Take out the head, accessories and cross bracing. Then gently tilt the box over as you guide the body onto the bed.
Just did a little photo tutorial on the opening from the bottom technique.
viewtopic.php?f=87&t=101422

thraxiusrex
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by thraxiusrex »

No offense, but 85 lbs doll if you have a bad back sounds like trouble altogether. Best of luck, be careful.
thraxiusrex is the account of Alice Laura and her boyfriend

Doll Album gallery: http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=14913

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Thanks, Mr. Franz for that explanation and tutorial. She's fine and my back didn't go out. :) What a beauty she is! I am a bit disappointed that some of the accessories I thought would be in the box weren't, like the outfit I ordered ($50) and pubic hair option also the same price. No warming wand, TPE powder, glue for eye lashes and nails, repair glue, stain remover. More importantly, this wasn't shown as an options so, I figured it came with the doll-not.

I have a message sent to customer service. Maybe someone forgot all that...I don't know. It wasn't shown as being a separate shipment and if so, it should have arrived before the doll.

INFORMATIONS