www.wmdolls.com

do manufacturers update their dolls? (in construction)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
NewDollAddict
Apprentice
Apprentice

do manufacturers update their dolls? (in construction)

Post by NewDollAddict »

i've been researching and lurking in TDF for 6 months now. i've read SEVERAL stories about experiences, specifically about damages on dolls. after this, i thought:

do manufacturers change their molds / make changes in design after looking at the results of a customer using their doll?

i.e - would a manufacturer take note that if a vagina, armpit , or the TPE around the feet screws tears after usage that maybe they should make some changes?

now, i am absolutely 100% willing to treat these babies with the utmost care, i just want an answer to the question above and if they do NOT make changes then: is this one of those cases where said tear would most likely be the customers fault?

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: do manufacturers update their dolls? (in construction)

Post by DARKSUN »

NewDollAddict wrote:i've been researching and lurking in TDF for 6 months now. i've read SEVERAL stories about experiences, specifically about damages on dolls. after this, i thought:

do manufacturers change their molds / make changes in design after looking at the results of a customer using their doll?

i.e - would a manufacturer take note that if a vagina, armpit , or the TPE around the feet screws tears after usage that maybe they should make some changes?

now, i am absolutely 100% willing to treat these babies with the utmost care, i just want an answer to the question above and if they do NOT make changes then: is this one of those cases where said tear would most likely be the customers fault?

i don't know much about the actual details but it is my understanding that manufacturers each have their own propriety mix recipes for silicone or TPE blends. But it's all fairly similar. Given that, each manufacturer is occasionally making attempts at tweaking and improving overall TPE or Silicone quality and performance traits.

Skeleton is another separate issue. and it gets occasional improvements or updates.

What I have heard around is the idea that,.. as long as manufacturers are getting so many orders they sometimes cant keep up, they figure the quality is "good enough" to keep people ordering the product, so maybe they don't stop to make updates or improvements as often.

That and as far as TPE & silicone goes, I can only surmise it is a constant, delicate balance of making the material soft and life like, while at the same time make it somewhat durable, somewhat lightweight, be the desired color and also be non-toxic, safe for human-skin-contact use. Seems like that is a helluva challenge.
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Talking with several members and their experience with updated skeletons is not at all in a positive context. Joints are still becoming loose or breaking.
They update skeletons to shrugging shoulders, squatting, hinged necks etc. Looking at the build quality of some joints, all one can say is cheap and thin
Fingers are especially the biggest problem facing owners of many dolls.
Of course a lot of members have voiced their displeasure with them not resolving issues with fingers. It is one of the things that would be a fairly straight forward thing to improve.
Tearing or splitting, cracking in the intimate parts have been a problem with many dolls as well. Is this an improvement in TPE formula? Is it user error? :)
They have improved the looks of dolls, some are stunning!!! That can be a selling point right there... she's hot!! she'll sell :)

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Have a read of the posts in this topic.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 6&start=30

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

NewDollAddict
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by NewDollAddict »

Anung Un Rama wrote:Have a read of the posts in this topic.

Anung

holy crap anung, that was a scary thread... very informative. though it's good to know TDF members will have your back when making a purchase

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

NewDollAddict wrote:
Anung Un Rama wrote:Have a read of the posts in this topic.

Anung

holy crap anung, that was a scary thread... very informative. though it's good to know TDF members will have your back when making a purchase
Just remember that member and his thread when someone says "get what you pay for". Although this statement is somewhat true, it is not applicable 100% of the time :) Should be, but isn't always.

INFORMATIONS