www.wmdolls.com

In Trouble?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

In Trouble?

Post by ColColt »

I was goiing to unscrew Bella's head, take off the wig and start over on lubing inside the neck and powder the neck edges and the head kept not wanting to come off but turn counterclockwise. I finally got it off but this is what the neck area looks like.

Am I in trouble? It doesn't look as before prior to adding the head. Seems some of the TPE is wound around the stem. the threaded stud was actually screwed into the head but it came out and stayed in the neck. I did use masking tape on both ends. Hope I haven't damaged anything.
Attachments
_1DF5402a.jpg
_1DF5402a.jpg (709.38 KiB) Viewed 2384 times
_1DF5401a.jpg
_1DF5401a.jpg (631.72 KiB) Viewed 2384 times

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: In Trouble?

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear

I'm sure you can unravel this.

It's a good idea to take the wig off when you mount and dismount the head and hold and compress the neck top with your hand whilst screwing the head around.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I put the wig on after I installed the head. Problem was, the head wasn't down as tight as it should have been and would turn. Rather than taking the wig off again I just held the hair up and give it another few turns. When I tried taking the head off today to see what another head would look like, this is the problem I encountered. Not sure where to go with it now.

I'm almost afraid try and unscrew the neck stud at this point. I don't think I'll use that masking tape again.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Well now you know why the head was turning back on it's own. Like haremlover said, I think you can unravel that and work the TPE back into shape. Luckily it's in an area that doesn't show with the head on. You may have cross threaded the bolt into the neck though. See if you can get that out.

When you install the head, it should turn fairly easily. If not, don't force it, just reposition and start again. Never over tighten it. Just slowly screw it down until it bottoms then back off to straighten the head.

If you swap heads a lot, you might consider getting a magnetic adapter to replace the bolt.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I watched the video on how to install a WM head. That's where I got the idea of putting masking tape around both ends of the stud and screwed it into the head first. It' snot cross threaded, thankfully, but went on well initially. One of the problems was getting the hair between the junction points although I put the head on first sans wig.

Should the hollow bolt or stud be screwed into the head first or the neck...or does it matter? Another area I didn't think of was to put some powder on the two adjoining head/neck areas. Should i take the bolt off the neck and IF I can get this straightened out, install them n the head first or leave it where it is? A stud comes with the heads so I assumed it should go there first.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I like the stud in the head myself, for me it's easier to align everything. Some folks though, prefer the neck. If you only have one stud then putting it in the neck first may make head swapping easier. Masking tape is only to minimize head wobble. You only need one layer, but you have to press it down good into the threads. I've had trouble with that myself. Ended up using painters tape instead. I always put a glob of Vaseline on the threads too.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

OK-got 'er out. I dabbed some baby oil all inside and around lifted up the TPE and unscrewed the stud-success. Not sure about how it looks now as I don't remember what it looked like initially...not quite this bad, no doubt.

I like the stud in the neck so will probably use that method henceforth as before. I think I got into trouble with this when I tried turning her neck another turn after the wig was on. The hair apparently got wrapped around everything and that, in conjunction with my not having put either baby oil or powder on the two neck junctions created the monster I have shown.
Attachments
_1DF5404a.jpg
_1DF5404a.jpg (617.41 KiB) Viewed 2317 times
_1DF5403a.jpg
_1DF5403a.jpg (552.68 KiB) Viewed 2317 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Ok, looks pretty good. You might want to snip any loose TPE that sticks out above the threads when you put the stud in. Also make yourself a spacer, either like the one I posted on the other thread or something out of cardboard, just big enough to cover the damaged area so nothing catches when you screw the head back on.

Scary stuff, huh...? 8O

No biggy, these gals are tougher than they look. :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Scary stuff indeed!! I lost more hair! What I get concerned about is the TPE twisting as I screw on the head. Next time I put that or any head back on, both will have powder on them.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Scary stuff indeed!! I lost more hair! What I get concerned about is the TPE twisting as I screw on the head. Next time I put that or any head back on, both will have powder on them.
That's why I suggested a spacer between the head and neck large enough to cover the damaged area, to prevent the TPE from getting pulled up again.

Spacer/washer made from Styrofoam packing material.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi there, I've had similar problems getting heads off after also using masking tape. Since then I've switched to using PTFE tape (plumbers tape) on the threads which works just as well but leaves the head easier to remove. Like mentioned before you can try using a spacer washer, Anung recently mentioned to me that large felt washers work well. I've been using rubber O rings myself which I'm very happy with and if the head isn't seated right when I screw it down I add another one till it is. I would also recommend screwing in the bolt tube first and getting it in tight (with PTFE tape) before adding the head also with some tape on the threads. I've found my gals heads sit much firmer now with this method.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

It seems to be a toss of the coin as to whether the stud goes in the head or neck first...just preference, I suppose. Does the rubber garden hose washer work ok?

Well, I ended up using the spacer Mr Franz recommended-seems to work pretty good and I'll leave it at that. I put maybe close to a cupful of baby oil down her neck, used a Q-tip to shove it down as there was some material in the way, powdered bot the bottom head and neck area so there would be no friction and now, hopefully I'm good to go. Still hearing those creaking noises as I move her head about but maybe n time and the baby oil gets soaked in it will minimize.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

That's a lot of baby oil! Don't be surprised if it leaches out a bit for a while. Not a biggie. Actually, I find baby oil a bit thin to make much of a difference where goose neck creeks are concerned. I prefer a good glob of Vaseline myself. Sticks to the metal better and stays put longer.
In any event, glad to help and happy everything worked out for you. :glou:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I may have exaggerated a bit there. I used a 5ml small syringe I had and shot that down the neck. I did put Vaseline on the threaded post...I'm learning. :)

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Do not use masking tape. It will gum up everything and the paper will jamb up and get caught in the threads. Use plumbers pipe tape which will lubricate the threads and give you the tightness you want.

Use gas line tape (yellow) if you can find it. It is a heavier grade which should work better for what you need.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

INFORMATIONS