www.wmdolls.com

160CM

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

160CM

Post by ColColt »

I think most of us, if we were honest with ourselves, have regretted something we did or something we bought. i bought Bella mostly for her weight. A mere 50 pounds I can handle her fine but, she is smaller than I thought with short legs and hard to position in such a way we want. But, I'm working on it...no regrets at all, she is lovely.

Eye candy can, on the other hand, cause us to make choices we may regret. Such is the case with a 160CM doll I bought that's due Friday. I was so struck by her face and expression, not to mention her dimensions, I overlooked her weight and may be in trouble getting her up those five steps from the front porch to the living room, hall and back to the bedroom to unbox. I may have a real problem getting her out of the box even. She's 85 pounds and I'm just 142 with a spinal column fracture at what the doc called T7(upper back). Normally it's of little problem but, I'm a bit concerned about that 85 pounds and maneuvering her.

Having said that, it kept me awake one night after ordering thinking about how I'm going to do this. Trying to stand her up or sit her on the edge of the bed to put the head on may be a daunting chore. I suppose I should have thought this out more before hitting the "Add to Cart" button. Well, it's done and I'll just have to work around it, somehow.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: 160CM

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Hopefully the weight wont be as bad as you think.

There are some maneuver techniques if you havent checked already on the site, like putting her on a rolling chair might help moving her about abit.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Maybe a hand truck. :) I haven't seen any tips on the site but will look around-thanks.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:Maybe a hand truck. :) I haven't seen any tips on the site but will look around-thanks.
Ok, ordered a doll better than half your weight. I'd say you're going to need a hand truck at the very least. Might be able to rent one though. May luck out and get a sympathetic delivery driver. Keep your fingers crossed. 0X

Assuming all goes well and you get the box where it needs to be, I suggest opening it from the bottom. If possible get the box up onto the bed, cut the tape and fold the flaps out of the way. Then gently roll the box over and carefully lift the box off of the doll rather than trying to lift the doll out of the box. I have a wonky back as well and that's how I have to do it.

Hope that helps... :glou:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Sounds like a plan. :) Fortunately(hopefully he's home) my burly neighbor next door is off on Fridays, the day she's due, and he'll be glad to help-a great guy. He's more than twice my weight and looks like a Sumo wrestler. If I can't get UPS/FedEx to bring it up the 5-6 steps to the hallway I'll call on him.

A problem it's going to be if I should decide to bring 140CM Bella back to bed I'll have to move her-maybe stand in a corner a while but that should be much easier than getting her out of the box being on the bed already.

VinceTheSnake
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by VinceTheSnake »

I'd restrict her to a rolling chair when not in use just for ease of movement. I'm eager to see what caught your eye so though.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

VinceTheSnake wrote:I'd restrict her to a rolling chair when not in use just for ease of movement. I'm eager to see what caught your eye so though.
Several things. First, the face reminded me of three special ladies from my past rolled into one. Second was the ideal height(or close) for me and then of course that fabulous rear end and legs...and no scrawny arms.

INFORMATIONS