www.wmdolls.com

Dry? Don't Think So or Lessons Learned

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Dry? Don't Think So or Lessons Learned

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:I've heard her neck creak-is there a way to stop that?
If she has a goose neck configuration, not really. You can reduce it a little though, buy making sure the head is screwed down all the way without binding with some sort of spacer between the head and neck, Some use rubber hose washers for this or felt type washers. I just fashioned my own out of some of the Styrofoam packing material my doll came with. Can barely hear it now and the head holds it's position better when turned.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:I've heard her neck creak-is there a way to stop that?
Gooseneck.?? Remove head and pour a bit of baby oil down her neck. You made need to persuade it to flow down by poking a small screwdriver around down there. TPE could be blocking the way. It had for me.
So always be gentle with the neck. They can break. Definitely do not hang from neck if wanting to store doll that way. I wanted to with mine, but learned how they're made. Glad I did not go through with it.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

What I originally did was to watch the video about installing the head and did as he did...wrap the threaded stud with masking tape, turn in into the head till tight, same for the other end when screwing it into the neck some 8 turns.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:What I originally did was to watch the video about installing the head and did as he did...wrap the threaded stud with masking tape, turn in into the head till tight, same for the other end when screwing it into the neck some 8 turns.
It started creaking after this? Masking tape is just to help cure a bit of the wobble, if head is a bit wobbly. Mr. Franz and his suggestion of a bit of packing foam is a cool idea too. It also helps to give a bit of resistance to the head turning so easily.
I stopped the creak by shooting stuff called Fluid Film down her neck. It stopped creaking for quite a while.
Have seen suggestions of baby oil as well.
Here is the gooseneck...
Goose-neck.jpg

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Packing foam-great idea. I went another turn of the head so maybe that will help. Thanks for the suggestion as I may try that if that didn't work.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Yeah, I shoved a glob of Vaseline down my gal's neck. BTW, here's a shot of that spacer I made out of the styrofoam packaging.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Great idea. After a session with Bella today I found the noise I heard is not coming from the neck-sounds more from the torso area, maybe between chest and waist...maybe more so from the hips. it's the sort of noise you hear when you're moving their arms and legs.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Well, I guess I should be more observant. The noise is indeed from the torso area but, also the head. I listened again as I moved her and turned her head to the right and heard if again but also, the head wanted to rotate back in the opposite direction about 45 degrees. I thought the tape on the threaded stud would stop that-apparently not.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Mine did that one time. Kind of freaked me out; like she was turning on her own to look at me! Turns out the tape had slipped down on the bolt when I attached the head instead of staying on the threads. I just put another piece of tape and pressed it into the threads better, before screwing the head on.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Mr Franz wrote:Mine did that one time. Kind of freaked me out; like she was turning on her own to look at me! Turns out the tape had slipped down on the bolt when I attached the head instead of staying on the threads. I just put another piece of tape and pressed it into the threads better, before screwing the head on.
Your not going anywhere...not till I finished with you!!!
giphy.gif

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Yep-that's exactly the way she did. ;)

INFORMATIONS