www.wmdolls.com

How to remove black stains from TPE?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dr Dollinger
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: How to remove black stains from TPE?

Post by Dr Dollinger »

Or even better with no aggressive content, you can also use the great stain remover from Indigo20 (really a great guy)
very effective
Indigo Individual TPE Repair Kit / Stain Remover / Magnetic M16 Connector:
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 27&t=77364

http://us.dollstudio.org/products/acces ... in-remover

Acne cream is benzoyl peroxide - Indigo just warn for using it (could possibly harm the TPE)
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... r&start=30
Jazzmine______________________________________________Demona____________________________Druuna

Roona
_

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Dollover2000 wrote:I discovered you don’t need to spend a lot of money on stain remover. I found that cold cream from the dollar store liberally applied works great. It’s removed the wig cap stains with no problem.
Depending on the severity of the stain it may take a couple applications over the course of a couple days, but it works.
I may have to give that a go. I don't know how it happened but I sat her bum over a red makeup pencil, then moved her. It created 2 red stripes on both butt cheeks. :) Baby oil wont touch it, mineral oil, nope. It has faded some, but I may try that.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Don’t buy any cheap overseas panties or black clothing. They kill it all with dye. But u.s only

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

Should you treat stains right away or can you leave it till you get to it?

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I put a black wig on my doll once, and when I took it off a few days later, it had left some nice black spots on her head. I didn't have anything to try to remove them with, so I put a blonde wig on her to hide them so I didn't have to look at them, until I could get something to remove the stains. A couple of days later, they were much lighter... so I decided to wait and see what happened. After a few more days, the black spots were gone. Like completely gone. Later I had staining on her legs from black pantyhose and figured I'd try again. So I waited, and again, they went away. Once I even gave her a birthmark like a character from a Japanese manga and movie series. It was black, so I used a permanent sharpie. It was only "permanent" for a couple of weeks, and it too went away.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I find most stains do just disappear on their own after a while. I was able to remove the so called "Permanent" Sharpie marker with only a thin smear of baby oil. On the other hand, the Chartpak marker nipple tint I did well over 6 months ago is only a shade or two lighter than when first applied and that's after many sponge downs and a couple oil rubs.

Keyman

Post by Keyman »

Trust Indigo20. Safe on tpe and works great.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Chartpak marker, huh? Did it turn out nice? And where can I find it? My 140d could use a little touching up with something like that.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

BWheeler1 wrote:Chartpak marker, huh? Did it turn out nice? And where can I find it? My 140d could use a little touching up with something like that.
Got mine on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chartpak-AD-Ma ... =R40&rt=nc

Many more sellers beside that one. Most art supply stores carry them as well.

Here's what it looked like when 1st applied. I used their Burnt Umber shade. It's been on for over 6 months and is now more a deep ruby. Factory color didn't survive the 1st washing.

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

Thanks! I looked on Amazon and they have them. I think I'm going to have to invest in some.

JustCurious2018

Post by JustCurious2018 »

The Romantic wrote: In the meantime, though supposedly not recommended for prolonged use, toothpaste with peroxide & baking soda will work fine. You just massage a thin layer over affected area and let sit 8-10 hours, or overnight. Wipe with damp cloth, then treat with mineral oil.

Also, learn to wash and rewash dark or vibrant colors beforehand. Do a search for RIT Dye Color Remover too. I have a thread that discusses it's use. Again, no big deal. Trust me it will happen again eventually. No matter how careful.
Ok this is great. So what are the downsides of using this instead of indigos? I have some major stains on my doll and I dont want to damage her further.
Attachments
IMG_20180602_064811594_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180602_064811594_HDR.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 1815 times

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

K_Kenway wrote:Victoria secret panties only! Better to spend a lil extra and not have to worry about staining. Ive stored one of my girls for almost a month in black panties and bra from Vics and not a single mark. I would suggest buying name brand also for 0% worries.
What?!
Really?
That's one thing about my TPE doll that I regret is not being able to put black clothing on her.
I've stained her with reddish clothing just during a photo shoot.
I would have never guessed that color fastness would work on them.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Checking in to see if any updates are out on techniques for the black stains? Some black stuff got on my babydoll,last night and I tried baby oil and no luck, any help greatly appreciated as to the latest ways to clean it off somehow, some way, thanks in advance, I have attached a pic for reference of what I am dealing with.
Attachments
3E6E7C18-E337-44A7-B4EE-41B3E75B8FFC.jpeg
3E6E7C18-E337-44A7-B4EE-41B3E75B8FFC.jpeg (3.12 MiB) Viewed 730 times
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

Yogi

Post by Yogi »

I am fairly new to the doll world, but I have stained Layla a few times and the best solution (for me) so far has been time.
All three stains (2x black, 1x red) have faded on their own, no need for cleansers.

Mitchell Hart
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mitchell Hart »

Yogi wrote:I am fairly new to the doll world, but I have stained Layla a few times and the best solution (for me) so far has been time.
All three stains (2x black, 1x red) have faded on their own, no need for cleansers.

I have had great success with baby oil but not this time, got to be a way.
Lovely Everly (WM 5’2 157b 62 lbs 159 face)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=136966

EVERLY My blonde baby doll!
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=137005

Sweet Cocoa Puffs (Jettie) YL 148D
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=142265

INFORMATIONS