www.wmdolls.com

How to remove black stains from TPE?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Dollplayer80

How to remove black stains from TPE?

Post by Dollplayer80 »

I’m such a fool. I purchased some black panties and put them on my doll for literally 5 mins for pictures and then quickly took them off... I didn’t see anything at first but 20 mins later I notice the croch area was stained. I’m pissed at myself for taking the risk...didn’t think it could stain that fast. Is this permenat or is there hope? Can I actually remove the stain?

Would really appreciate any suggestions!
Attachments
0EA2A77B-44BE-4F47-AC1D-D60A8C9C7F53.jpeg
0EA2A77B-44BE-4F47-AC1D-D60A8C9C7F53.jpeg (1.39 MiB) Viewed 6852 times

Mr Miyagi

Re: How to remove black stains from TPE?

Post by Mr Miyagi »

That's not too bad, some mineral oil could help a lil, but over time it will go away

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Ok, don't sweat this, no big deal. Color staining will happen occasionally. Every TPE owner should have some sort of stain remover in their maintenance kit. Most TPE dolls are shipped with a bunch of stuff including a small white container of "stain remover". Did you see anything like this:
IMG_20180602_064741325_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180602_064741325_HDR.jpg (1.31 MiB) Viewed 6823 times
if not, you should order some or order some of Indigo's stain remover. You should really keep one in stock.

In the meantime, though supposedly not recommended for prolonged use, toothpaste with peroxide & baking soda will work fine. You just massage a thin layer over affected area and let sit 8-10 hours, or overnight. Wipe with damp cloth, then treat with mineral oil.
IMG_20180602_064811594_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180602_064811594_HDR.jpg (1.63 MiB) Viewed 6823 times
Also, learn to wash and rewash dark or vibrant colors beforehand. Do a search for RIT Dye Color Remover too. I have a thread that discusses it's use. Again, no big deal. Trust me it will happen again eventually. No matter how careful.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Dollplayer80

Post by Dollplayer80 »

Thanks guys I really appreciate it. I will be ordering that stain remover. Man I knew TPE was porous but sheesh didn’t think it would soak it that quick.

grimreefer24601

Post by grimreefer24601 »

The best I've found is Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cream. Apply it for an hour to the stained spot. Minor spots should disappear almost immediately after removal. Darker spots should fade in a day or two. I seriously had a dark black stain on Becka's side. It took about two days to totally disappear. Just make sure it's Benzoyl Peroxide, and not any other kind of Acne Cream.

Dollover2000
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollover2000 »

I discovered you don’t need to spend a lot of money on stain remover. I found that cold cream from the dollar store liberally applied works great. It’s removed the wig cap stains with no problem.
Depending on the severity of the stain it may take a couple applications over the course of a couple days, but it works.
WM168F
WM168E
165cm
165cm
158cm
SY165#126

cougerpounce
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cougerpounce »

As someone who is reading and researching before buying my first doll, a big thank you to everyone who is posting easy to find practical advice for the care of dolls, because while there is a lot of good advice, not all of it is super easy to find.
I have had other toys become stained, and this is exactly what I am concerned about with a doll. Is there something in particular about the materials that were in the fabric which caused the stain? I've already read about things to be avoided, which is a very long list. Are there brands of clothing that people have had success with that does not cause staining?

grimreefer24601

I've fucked up bad with stains as far as I can tell.

TPE is very forgiving. At this point I've removed terrible stains. I'm not concerned anymore.

It's kind of like I almost died on the Colorado River on the Shoshone rapids in Glennwood Canyon.

I made it through that, most other things are child's play.

I can fix stains. Time will fix most of them also.

WampusTheCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WampusTheCat »

grimreefer24601 wrote:The best I've found is Benzoyl Peroxide Acne Cream. Apply it for an hour to the stained spot. Minor spots should disappear almost immediately after removal. Darker spots should fade in a day or two. I seriously had a dark black stain on Becka's side. It took about two days to totally disappear. Just make sure it's Benzoyl Peroxide, and not any other kind of Acne Cream.
Is there a specific brand you use? A lot of these acne creams have other ingredients too, anything I should avoid? Any insight would be of great value.

grimreefer24601

20180614_140624.jpg
20180614_140624.jpg (264.02 KiB) Viewed 6495 times
This is the stuff I use.

WampusTheCat
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by WampusTheCat »

I just picked up a bottle of the stuff you recommended grimreefer. Gonna try it out when I get home

Nord
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Nord »

The usual mineral oil you use for maintenance is enough to rub it away, just make sure to wipe it off as well. This is also effectively used for removing makeup, which gives you an idea of how well it works.

So no need to spend too much money on specific products unless it's would be a really bad case.
Aio - Sanhui 160cm AIO "Nonoka"
Rei - WM 140cm D-cup #39 & #53
Nymph - DH168 80cm "Shiori"
Ku - DS Ex Lite 163cm "Kayla"
Elva & Alva - 6Ye 65cm #M5 "Mina"

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

Do a search on YouTube. There is a very well done video about removing black stains on TPE. I would link you but I am at work.
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

K_Kenway

Post by K_Kenway »

Victoria secret panties only! Better to spend a lil extra and not have to worry about staining. Ive stored one of my girls for almost a month in black panties and bra from Vics and not a single mark. I would suggest buying name brand also for 0% worries.

INFORMATIONS