www.wmdolls.com

My new 155DD

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: My new 155DD

Post by djcdoll »

northerndollluver wrote:Found a couple of cheap items of clothing at a discount store, 2 V neck t shirts and some stretchy pants. $14 total.
Waist is a little big but that's to be expected. Some of my Amazon orders have arrived. A nice bra that I managed to remove while Natasha was wearing her new T shirt....just like Jennifer in Flashdance :) Pretty tricky but then I think my girl has much bigger boobs !

Sorry pics will have to wait :(
I like the name you've chosen for your new girl. Natasha, great name and sounds exotic too. :thumbs_up:
Looks like your getting some good clothes for her too at bargain prices.
Hope you manage to take some more photos of her soon. :D

Maybe you should start a new thread for her with her name in the title?

Doll-loverX
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: My new 155DD

Post by Doll-loverX »

Congrats, nice doll.
Piper-Doll 150 / Jessica Gel-cup (TPE)
Piper-Doll 150 / Mai (Silicone)
Piper-Doll 160+ / Beth Gel-cup (TPE)
Zelex SLE 164G

INFORMATIONS