www.wmdolls.com

Presenting...Bella

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Presenting...Bella

Post by ColColt »

Very cute and diminutive co-ed I just received today. Packing was second to none and I had ordered an extra head and they came packed individually. It did take a while to get everything unwrapped(very carefully) and I spread her pert pink blanket out on the bed for a better look. I think she's a keeper.

Couple of problems. First being I'm having a bit of a hard time getting her legs to move back from the knee up toward the body. Knee down is a piece of cake. secondly, I had to photograph her bald as I haven't as yet figured how to get the wigs on. No instructions of any kind in the box. I may have made a mistake taking the hair net off before trying to get it on. Now, the hair is tangled and as yet I haven't gotten the wig on. You can see the clamp that may/may not should be hooked prior to fitting.

Another question about the head. Do you screw it down as far as it will go? Oh, the head on the left is Bella.

**UPDATE** I watched a video and got the wig on.
Attachments
_1DF5343a.jpg
_1DF5343a.jpg (731.43 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
_1DF5342a.jpg
_1DF5342a.jpg (669.3 KiB) Viewed 1878 times
_1DF5328ab.jpg
_1DF5328ab.jpg (1005.77 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
_1DF5333ab.jpg
_1DF5333ab.jpg (639.54 KiB) Viewed 1948 times
_1DF5325a.jpg
_1DF5325a.jpg (689.79 KiB) Viewed 1948 times

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Presenting...Bella

Post by Broven »

Beautiful girl. I LOVE that face :)
I can't answer all of your questions, but as far as screwing the head on... Get a couple of those rubber washers that you find in the end of a garden hose and put those over the post before you put her head. That way you can snug it up against those and still have the head pointed in whichever direction you want.

For the wig, you do want to adjust those hooks on the strap before you put it on. For mine, I put the hooks onto the opposite straps so that it's alittle bit tighter than what you have in your photo. I then put that wig on by putting the back of her head side on first and then snugging it up in the front. Pretty much impossible to explain without pictures, lol, but maybe you see what I mean. As for the tangles, get used to it.lol Anna Marie has two identical wigs. One for sleeping in and one for dressing up. I hear that real human hair wigs are much more manageable. I can't confirm it personally, but I can say they feel 1000% better than the synthetic ones.

Congrats on your purchase! :) She's lovely. :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:Very cute and diminutive co-ed I just received today. Packing was second to none and I had ordered an extra head and they came packed individually. It did take a while to get everything unwrapped(very carefully) and I spread her pert pink blanket out on the bed for a better look. I think she's a keeper.

Couple of problems. First being I'm having a bit of a hard time getting her legs to move back from the knee up toward the body. Knee down is a piece of cake. secondly, I had to photograph her bald as I haven't as yet figured how to get the wigs on. No instructions of any kind in the box. I may have made a mistake taking the hair net off before trying to get it on. Now, the hair is tangled and as yet I haven't gotten the wig on. You can see the clamp that may/may not should be hooked prior to fitting.

Another question about the head. Do you screw it down as far as it will go? Oh, the head on the left is Bella.
Screwing threaded rod into head first takes 3 turns. Putting head on body takes about 8 full turns. If the head is real wobbly, then rubber washers come in handy, but are not necessary otherwise.
I cover the threads with masking tape wrapped around threads once or twice, I do not use washers, and head does not wobble.

Her legs and hip joints will be somewhat stiff. Over time they'll loosen. Just go easy at first. do not force anything. Welds and other parts do snap with no notice sometimes.
you'll get the feel of putting on wigs. if wig has a part in the hair, use that as a guide, or the bangs to put it on Bella. Some wigs, the band will fit nicely in front of ears, and some will fit nice behind ears. I have 3 wigs currently, only 1 strap fits nice behind her ears.
Trial and hopefully not much, if any, error :)

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

Check this wig video https://youtu.be/N4p1yDuzITs

I found it very helpful. I also found my WM doll legs to be very stiff, I got one leg splayed out wide and could not get it back, took a break and calmed down. Finally I got her flat on the bed, straightened the back and slowly tried the leg gently in several different ways to fix it. Even searched on here to find a pic of a skeleton so I could envision the joint and which way it could move.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I guess I'll have to work on fitting the wig. First time at that was daunting. The head bothers me more than that, however. Right now it's on but something's not quite right. The threaded bolt was already in the head so I just screwed the head down on the body some 6-7 turns and when I let go it wanted to reverse itself-unloosen...not sure why. Maybe this is one of those cases where it may need the washer.

You can tell on her right side of her neck someting's amiss. It looks natural on the left side but not her right. The head does wobble some. Trying to turn the head to tighten was a nightmare with her hair getting between the neck and her head as you screwed it down.
Attachments
_1DF5344a.jpg
_1DF5344a.jpg (768.32 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
_1DF5343ab.jpg
_1DF5343ab.jpg (743.27 KiB) Viewed 1748 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Broven wrote:Beautiful girl. I LOVE that face :)

For the wig, you do want to adjust those hooks on the strap before you put it on. For mine, I put the hooks onto the opposite straps so that it's alittle bit tighter than what you have in your photo. I then put that wig on by putting the back of her head side on first and then snugging it up in the front. Pretty much impossible to explain without pictures, lol, but maybe you see what I mean. As for the tangles, get used to it.lol Anna Marie has two identical wigs. One for sleeping in and one for dressing up. I hear that real human hair wigs are much more manageable. I can't confirm it personally, but I can say they feel 1000% better than the synthetic ones.

Congrats on your purchase! :) She's lovely. :)
I didn't see a way to be able to adjust the straps.

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

ColColt wrote:Trying to turn the head to tighten was a nightmare with her hair getting between the neck and her head as you screwed it down.
You probably already have guessed it, but don't put the wig on until the head is correctly mounted. (I "destroyed" my first wig, because I did it wrong ...)

And an additional information. You can upgrade the neckbolt with an "Indigo Individual Magnetic M16 Connector". It's really usefull, if you have multiple heads.

http://dollstudio.org/products/accessor ... -connector

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I was wondering about that but the video showed putting the wig on before mounting the head. I guess there's more than one way. I could be worng but in retrospect, maybe had I left the hair net on the hair wouldn't have gotten so tangled when trying to mount the head to the body, getting fine hairs caught between the neck and head as you attempted to screw the head on.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:I was wondering about that but the video showed putting the wig on before mounting the head. I guess there's more than one way. I could be worng but in retrospect, maybe had I left the hair net on the hair wouldn't have gotten so tangled when trying to mount the head to the body, getting fine hairs caught between the neck and head as you attempted to screw the head on.
Show us a picture of the top of the neck. It does look like the head is offset some and is not entirely seated correctly.
Necks are sometimes off center a bit from factory.
Here is a video of installing a head. It worked famously for me, when I followed what he did. It's meant for a wobbly head, but will give you a technique for installation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kxJEs2AQdc

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

That was a good one. I ended up taking the head off and just redoing everything. Took the wig off, did per the video about wobbly head, reinstalled wig after mounting the head and it was much better. Now, to get them tangles out. I like the bow. :)
Attachments
_1DF5353a.jpg
_1DF5353a.jpg (751.25 KiB) Viewed 1654 times

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

RGC_0767 wrote:
ColColt wrote:I was wondering about that but the video showed putting the wig on before mounting the head. I guess there's more than one way. I could be worng but in retrospect, maybe had I left the hair net on the hair wouldn't have gotten so tangled when trying to mount the head to the body, getting fine hairs caught between the neck and head as you attempted to screw the head on.
Show us a picture of the top of the neck. It does look like the head is offset some and is not entirely seated correctly.
Necks are sometimes off center a bit from factory.
Here is a video of installing a head. It worked famously for me, when I followed what he did. It's meant for a wobbly head, but will give you a technique for installation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kxJEs2AQdc
I think I have it installed correctly now but this is what it did look like before I took the wig, head off and started over going by tha video it does look better.
Attachments
_1DF5343ab.jpg
_1DF5343ab.jpg (743.27 KiB) Viewed 1616 times

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

ColColt wrote:That was a good one. I ended up taking the head off and just redoing everything. Took the wig off, did per the video about wobbly head, reinstalled wig after mounting the head and it was much better. Now, to get them tangles out. I like the bow. :)
Yeah tangles are a pain. I love long hair on a lady. It's the price to pay for that with tangles. There are products to buy that help brushing/combing the tangles out. I just use 3 parts water to 1 part fabric softener in a spray bottle and mist wig and comb with a wide tooth wig comb.
Start from the bottom of wig and work towards top. I find it easier with the wig off the doll.
Makeup and wigs are the toughest things to master. Especially makeup!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I haven't tried makeup other than some lip gloss. I did get most of the tangles out with a wig comb but not 100%. I think I over did it the other day when she first got home. All the careful unboxing, moving her about, moving arms, legs(very stiff), general changing positioning to see how she'd look, I'm sore from my shoulders and biceps to my butt. I haven't been this sore in many moons. Being so tiny its hard to get to her the way you want to. I think all that work is what made me so sore.

One thing I have noticed is she seems to "leech" oil as I've seen stains on the sheets. One was a near perfect imprint of her leg from about knee down but, she is so very soft-cool, but soft.

INFORMATIONS