www.wmdolls.com

Should I Be concerned?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Should I Be concerned?

Post by Sofia dolll »

I ordered from a reputable dealer on the approved vendor list. She’s a wm 170cm m cup. She’s scheduled to arrive june 1st but most likely won’t arrive until sometime next week. They already changed the arrival date one day ahead. It was supposed to arrive today and now it’s tomorrow.

Today I looked at the FedEx tracking and info the box is 64 x18x 14 inches. And the fed ex total shipment weight says it’s only 55.12 pounds. Shouldn’t the box at least weight over 100 plus pounds. I don’t know if that is a error or I got shipped the wrong doll a much smaller light weight doll, or I got scammed ? How much did your fed ex ladies weigh on tracking info?

I asked for quality control pics but it was way to late in order for request so I never recieved them.
I’m guessing maybe that the box it self weighs 55 pounds and that is what the shipper imputed before doll was placed into it. For calculating purposes?

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Should I Be concerned?

Post by scsc »

When I got the fedex shipping confirmation for my WM157cm, I was horrified to see that they listed the weight of the shipping container at over 90lbs - way heavier than she should be. I thought they'd shipped me the wrong one by mistake. But, when she arrived, everything was as it should be. Got her on the scale and confirmed that she's 66lbs or so. I'm pretty sure the box and the packaging doesn't add up to 30lbs, so maybe the Fedex shipping weight is just a rough estimate. In your case, there's no way a WM170cm M-cup is going to weigh only 55lbs, so it seems Fedex isn't very accurate at recording weight.

Be sure to update us when she arrives! I'm curious to hear how it turns out for you.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Perhaps 55kg, not LBs? Worrying at this point doesn't solve anything, so just grin and BEAR it until delivery.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Thanks. 2 other members ordered from the same approved vendor. I get mine first. They get theirs days after or maybe a week. I hope it’s just a simple estimate error on their part.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

All of my dolls have had their shipping weights listed in Kgs so I would imagine 55kg (if that's what it should say) would be about right for a WM170 with all the packing and extra bits in the box.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Chinese use metric system. 55 kg is about 120 pounds. Eat your Wheaties when dealing with the doll, you'll need the protein and carbs :)

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

My 155 weighs around 62 lbs and the Fedex package said 82....I figure that's about right.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

It said 25kg total weight. I’ll know hopefully tomorrow if shipment is correct

Equilibrium69
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Equilibrium69 »

No it has nothing to do with the metric. FedEx is completely wrong on the weight and this seems like a common issue.

My 163H was quoted at 66 lbs / 30 kg when in reality the package is double that number.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

She’s 5 hours away from me as of yesterday. Fingers crossed she’s in a fed ex truck on her way today. I talked to both fed ex drivers and gave them my number and told them where I’ll be waiting for delivery.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

This is "Sophia dolll" today:
4ed7vk.jpg
4ed7vk.jpg (45.96 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
Don't feel bad, we've ALL been there:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif (350.13 KiB) Viewed 2610 times
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

All is well she arrived safely and is smoking

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

Sofia dolll wrote:All is well she arrived safely and is smoking
I would have asked for a non-smoking doll. :wink: :lol:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

If she's smoking you need to use more lube. :whistle:

Chuck Norris
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Chuck Norris »

lmao! @ Romantic earlier post...Im still cracking up lol

INFORMATIONS