www.wmdolls.com

Warm Up

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Warm Up

Post by ColColt »

Has anyone used another method to warm them up other than a bath or an electric blanket? I have the blanket but never having used it don't know how long it would take. It has some ten settings from 1-10 for different comfort levels.

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Warm Up

Post by Broven »

I used an electric blanket. But that was a long time ago. I don't bother with it now. These days, a little full body cuddling beforehand seems to warm her up enough for me. The problem I had with the electric blanket was just that it took a really long time to get her warm. The cuddling doesn't make her 98.6 degrees. But the electric blanket didn't either.

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

SuperNothing

Post by SuperNothing »

Blankets vary so try the lowest setting first. Can take up to a couple of hours for a thick doll. Make sure you put another doll-safe blanket under it so the coils don't come in direct contact with the doll. I find a third light blanket on top holds the heat in. Don't lay the doll's weight over the electric blanket. If you can stand her up and wrap her in stuff, that's a good method for an even temp. if you are using a vag insert, try removing it and giving it an exclusive portion of the blanket for the extra warmth just where she (and you) need it. Refer to the the electric blanket's user manual/tag for additional precautions. Have a hot time!
Make your woman as real as you can... just don't get a real woman.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

SuperNothing wrote:Blankets vary so try the lowest setting first. Can take up to a couple of hours for a thick doll. Make sure you put another doll-safe blanket under it so the coils don't come in direct contact with the doll. I find a third light blanket on top holds the heat in. Don't lay the doll's weight over the electric blanket. If you can stand her up and wrap her in stuff, that's a good method for an even temp. if you are using a vag insert, try removing it and giving it an exclusive portion of the blanket for the extra warmth just where she (and you) need it. Refer to the the electric blanket's user manual/tag for additional precautions. Have a hot time!
That's what I would have surely done...wrapping her up in it. This particular blanket with it's 10 settings seems to be experimental as for the settings. I put it on the low setting and after 30 minutes could feel no change...bumped it up to 3 and still not much change. Finally at 5 I could feel some heat.

jblock
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jblock »

I like my girls warm. They are both platinum silicone, 130 and 107. I keep them wrapped in Biddford Sherpa throws. The little one takes about 8 hours to reach 105 degrees, the 130 about 12. They stay warm for hours. I plan ahead, usually overnight, and if it works out for the next day, great.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Might be just me, but my doll doesn't seem all that cold. I do keep her dressed and out in the open though, so that may have something to do with it I suppose. One day last winter I came in from shoveling snow and actually hugged my doll to warm up. Damn I'm weird! :scrambleup:

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

I find tpe dolls dont get as cold as silicone does. They warm slower but hold the heat longer. Silicon gets damn cold but heats fairly quick but also cools quicker.

If you not looking to warm the whole doll other methods can be a hot water bottle with warm water. A wheat pack. Or if you just need to take the chill of them when you share a bed at night some nice thick pajamas makes a difference

2SierraRomeo
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by 2SierraRomeo »

I understand the limitations of heat transfer from an electric blanket, but does anyone have the name of one that at least heats like one should? ..and is still being manufactured? I'm finding safety fire codes seems to have taken the punch out of many newer electric blankets. I've got a new Sunbeam; hard to tell it's on at all. On the highest setting, I wrapped a wireless thermometer tight inside it, and the highest reading after hours was +5.4 ambient... just worthless.

hentai_11

Post by hentai_11 »

ColColt wrote:Has anyone used another method to warm them up other than a bath or an electric blanket? I have the blanket but never having used it don't know how long it would take. It has some ten settings from 1-10 for different comfort levels.
Another method ... Hmm ... body heat + room temperature. I life in a small appartement with my dolls. Living room and sleeping rooom are combined, so I keep the temperature of the room above 20 °C. Which means my dolls also have a temperature of above 20 °C. Before the action starts I usually watch a Hentai with my doll. This means at least 20 min cuddling. So my body heat transfers to my doll. After the Hentai I am horny and my doll is warm enough for action (Two birds with one stone ...). :wink:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

The blanket I have is a "Comfort Knit" blanket with an analog 10 heat setting controller. the wires are super thin to the point of barely being able to be felt. Ii believe I got it from Vermont Country Store-not exactly cheap. I guess it's an exercise in experimentation to find what works for you.

I have some thick fleece PJ's that may work though probably a mite big for her but may work. Also, there's a heating pad I may put between the legs to warm up the important areas.

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

I got a little white wand with a usb plug with my WM Doll...I am assuming this is a heater? It was 32 Celsius here yesterday...I kind of like her cool :)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

northerndollluver wrote:I got a little white wand with a usb plug with my WM Doll...I am assuming this is a heater? It was 32 Celsius here yesterday...I kind of like her cool :)
That's for localized orifice warming.

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

ColColt wrote:
northerndollluver wrote:I got a little white wand with a usb plug with my WM Doll...I am assuming this is a heater? It was 32 Celsius here yesterday...I kind of like her cool :)
That's for localized orifice warming.
That sounds a little too politically correct....how about Hoochie Heater :)

INFORMATIONS