www.wmdolls.com

The elusive and rare WM#161 head

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The elusive and rare WM#161 head

Post by DexterQuest »

There are more and more WM heads that I'm interested in. And usually I need to see a few good galleries of a head before considering a purchase. However the only picture of #161 was this small thumbnail.
Jinsan_head_161.jpg
Jinsan_head_161.jpg (5.76 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
I asked a few vendors about her and I would either get no response or I was told she is not available. One vendor (beautiful-dolls) came through, but it was pricey. $100 more than I usually pay, but I figure that's the cost for this rare item. It is not stated as an exclusive, but for all intensive purposes, she is.
wm161_01.jpg
wm161_01.jpg (147.77 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
wm161_02.jpg
wm161_02.jpg (138.2 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
wm161_03.jpg
wm161_03.jpg (156.73 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
wm161_04.jpg
wm161_04.jpg (158.45 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
wm161_05.jpg
wm161_05.jpg (149.31 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
wm161_06.jpg
wm161_06.jpg (128.29 KiB) Viewed 2725 times
I was pleasantly surprised to get the dark brown ("black") eyes. I only have one other set on my 1am #74 head. All the other brown eyes I've gotten are very different and like a light mocha color.

She is a pretty head, but I think she would be better suited on a full-figured doll. Her facial features look a little petite in the original thumbnail but in person and my photos, all her facial features feel a little larger. I am mostly enjoying the novelty of finally acquiring this head.

The next rare head I want is #190. I was already turned down by one vendor. Not sure if beautiful-dolls can help with #190 one, but I should ask.

*Tech note: the skin tone is medium and the body is WM-168/A.

Baito
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: The elusive and rare WM#161 head

Post by Baito »

What a beautiful head, i'm surprised shes not more popular.
Good luck on your next quest!

Baito

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

Hi DexterQuest.

Sorry for this unusual request but over on UKLDF a couple of us are attempting to put together a definitive list of Jinsan heads (excluding the childlike ones that have no place in these forums). I can see that head 161 is going to cause us issue as there are pretty much no marketing shots that can be harvested for that one.

Would you have any objection to us using the headshot of your 161 over there. We will of course reference youirself and the thread that the picture came from.

kindest regards,

Shamus.

sture
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by sture »

For your information: https://iamdollusa.com/product/luna-star/

Cheers :wink:

Click to go to my Doll Album

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain”
― Anton Szandor LaVey

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Hi sture. Thanks for pointing out that 161 is luna star. I never made that connection. Now I wonder what Katie morgan and misty stone are in terms of wm#. As well as VV1 and VV2.
I would maybe order Katie and VV2, but 1am still never added medium skin tone as an option.

Ukldf, it looks like the luna star photos are your best option, but it is okay if you want to use these.

shamus61
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by shamus61 »

many thanks Dexster, Sture. I'll grab the pics from both sources.

kindest regards,

Shamus

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

She reminds me of Julia Roberts for some reason.

INFORMATIONS