www.wmdolls.com

A few newbie questions

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Suldrun45
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

A few newbie questions

Post by Suldrun45 »

Hello,

While I am waiting for my first doll (a 156C), I have been spending some time on this forum and I have a few newbie questions.

I have read on a few posts that bathing your doll is a big no no due to rust. But what about showers?
I mean not just spraying some water for the "care and maintenance" of the doll, but having a real shower with your doll and maybe having some fun under the shower.
Is it safe for the skeleton?
How do the (standard WMDoll) wigs react to showering? I have a few mini anime dolls (dollfie dream) and once, I took one of them under the shower for a photo shooting. The wig went completely loose (as if a rubber band holding the wig in place had widened or broken) after that and I had to buy a new one.
Are those wigs heat resistant? Is it safe to use a hair dryer?

hentai_11

Re: A few newbie questions

Post by hentai_11 »

I have read on a few posts that bathing your doll is a big no no due to rust. But what about showers?
I mean not just spraying some water for the "care and maintenance" of the doll, but having a real shower with your doll and maybe having some fun under the shower.
Is it safe for the skeleton?
I use a shower for cleaning my doll, but I would stay away from showering with her. It's already difficult enough while cleaning her, this can only get worse with real showering, if you try to hold her vertical while she is wet. The skeleton has one, maybe two possible weak points. One would be the neck and the other would be the vagina canal. I am not sure with the vagina canal, it definatly was a problem a few years ago, but maybe WM has fixed it ...
With showering you would risk water in the neck area, while bathing risks water in the vagina canal.
How do the (standard WMDoll) wigs react to showering? I have a few mini anime dolls (dollfie dream) and once, I took one of them under the shower for a photo shooting. The wig went completely loose (as if a rubber band holding the wig in place had widened or broken) after that and I had to buy a new one.
I remove the wig and the head, when cleaning her. The standard wigs are medium quality, I doubt they would survive a shower.
Are those wigs heat resistant? Is it safe to use a hair dryer?
I doubt it, but I have never used a hair dryer on one.

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

I would say to use caution with the hair dryer but I use a steamer to straighten and defrizz wigs. So far I haven't had any problems so some of them can take some heat.

metrax

Post by metrax »

I use plastic bags and rubber band on her feet. Keeps the water away from her standing screws. And I use plastic caps on the screws.
Happy in doll heaven

INFORMATIONS