www.wmdolls.com

Proper Storage

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Proper Storage

Post by ColColt »

I've seen conflicting information as for the proper storage methods...short term storage, that is like a few days or maybe a week. WM dolls come with a method of hanging her in the closet but others recommend storage in the original box, perhaps even with some memory foam to lie on.

Does either of those methods make any difference? I wouldn't think WM would have the hanging option if it would harm the neck/skeleton in any way. Space is at a premium here with three closets full of things as well as clothes. That's why I'm looking more into storing her in the original box if that's feasible. Ideas/suggestions? I know this subject has probably been beat to death but, being knew I'd rather know the safe way. I did a search but only found "storage" in a garage which is a no-no here.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Proper Storage

Post by Mr Franz »

It's really a matter of personal preference, available space and so forth. If you use the hanging option, most recommend that the doll's feet at least touch the ground to minimize potential neck damage. Depends largely on the weight of the doll though, just how much strain hanging exerts. If the doll's to be lying when stored, most suggest memory foam or something similar be used to minimize the chance of the doll developing a flat butt. Again, weight plays a role here too, the heavy gals being more prone. Me, I got the standing option and just leave my doll dressed and standing in the corner. I do realize though, that's not practical for everyone.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

One doll is about 58 pounds but the other is 86 pounds. that one I haven't gotten yet but due to her weight caused me more cause for concern as to whether hang her up or lie her down. I may need to get a commercial garment rack capable of holding 150+ pounds just for her. Both dolls were ordered with the standing option but I don't know how long is safe to keep them in that position.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi, if your gals have the standing option then problem solved! I have 3 tpe gals that stand permanently and they are just fine. To be honest this is probably the best way to keep your gal in good condition as you can have her legs straight, so no stress on the groin so really it's the way to go. I will only get a doll with standing feet now although I do have another 3 that haven't that option so they lay on my bed most of the time. One thing I did do was enhance the standing foot bolts with some large zinc washers that seem to help and offer protection to the surrounding tpe on the foot. Just make sure that you have your gal leaning safely against a wall or something and place a piece of sponge between her and the wall to prevent any compression marks.

jonn
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jonn »

I needed a way to store my dolls where they would be okay if left alone for months at a time, and ended up with a "lift & stor" bed with a 3 or 4 inch memory foam mattress topper cut to fit inside the storage space. This is on top of thick carpeting in case that matters. I've been using this setup for over two years now with no compression damage that I can detect (dolls are 140cm TPE, 108cm TPE, and 167cm silicone).

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

ColColt wrote:One doll is about 58 pounds but the other is 86 pounds. that one I haven't gotten yet but due to her weight caused me more cause for concern as to whether hang her up or lie her down. I may need to get a commercial garment rack capable of holding 150+ pounds just for her. Both dolls were ordered with the standing option but I don't know how long is safe to keep them in that position.
Shouldn't be a problem keeping the 58 pounder standing for prolonged periods. My doll is around 50 pounds or so dressed and left standing most of the time, even when being washed, oiled and powdered. Not free standing though. They still need to lean against something for support. I keep shoes on her feet most of the time as well.

Now it may be a bit trickier keeping that 86 pound lass standing, but lifting her in and out of a box all the time is no picnic either. Your garment rack idea may be just the ticket for her.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I've lived alone for the past 15 years, except with my Corgi for 11 of those years but, he's now no longer with me. :( No problem having to hide her as I'm totally alone and no family. Seems I outlived them all. I just wasn't sure of the proper storage be it short or long term. Seems I did the right thing by getting the standing option. With the 160cm D-cupper I'd be hard pressed to get her under the bed, it need be.

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Yep, just keep them standing (leaning gently) while wearing shoes and socks and they will be very happy. I too have all my girls standing. Two at 18+ months and counting.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Standing it is. One will sleep with me a while then I'll change them out. I had initially thought of the memory foam but thought I'd inquire before getting that. I suppose either way you'd be fine. I don't suppose leaving them in bed all day would hurt, maybe flipping them now and then.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Bed is good! My first gal has spent nearly 2 years lounging on my bed as she doesn't have standing feet and she is fine. Just make sure that any clothing isn't likely to stain and watch for anything that can make a mark if she's laying on it such as the clips on suspender belts etc.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looks like if lying on their back for a period of time the butt would go flat. I guess that's a misnomer if you move them from side to side now and then...warming her up with an electric blanket when needed. I bought one recently for that purpose. Maybe one day they'll have the technology that allows them to warm up like the real thing!

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Arthur1960 wrote:Bed is good! My first gal has spent nearly 2 years lounging on my bed as she doesn't have standing feet and she is fine. Just make sure that any clothing isn't likely to stain and watch for anything that can make a mark if she's laying on it such as the clips on suspender belts etc.
Is there a problem with her going flat anywhere? The 160CM(86 pounds) doll has a "bubble butt" and left on her back a few days I'd be concerned about it going flat unless rotation is used, i.e. side to side periodically.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

You should move them from time to time, changing positions now and then to minimize compression in any one area, (flat butts and such). That's where the memory foam comes in. Usually 3 or 4 inches is all that's required. On the other hand, if your mattress is really soft, you may not need it at all as long as you move her every so often.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

A Softside waterbed is a dolls best friend.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

Omen23
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Omen23 »

First of all, I'd like to thank ColColt for asking this question.

I've been lurking around here and was curious as well. I haven't a gal yet, but will soon, hopefully. This was very informative and I appreciate everyone's responses.

INFORMATIONS