www.wmdolls.com

Proper Storage

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
xLilFantasyx
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Proper Storage

Post by xLilFantasyx »

Can you store her standing up with no standing for maybe like a day or 2? Whats wrong with that?

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The problem is that the foot plate will be digging into the tpe, I would imagine, if left for a couple of days it would split the tpe on the foot, how quickly that happens would be dependent on how heavy your gal is. I've done it for up to 20 to 30 mins with a non standing gal but I wouldn't risk it for much longer.

Mr Mineral
Former Member

Post by Mr Mineral »

Arthur1960 wrote:The problem is that the foot plate will be digging into the tpe, I would imagine, if left for a couple of days it would split the tpe on the foot, how quickly that happens would be dependent on how heavy your gal is. I've done it for up to 20 to 30 mins with a non standing gal but I wouldn't risk it for much longer.
This is only meant as a joke, but...

Does this means you find it hard to keep it up?

- Mr Mineral
"It's easier to find someone for lunch, than it is for love." Alice Cooper

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I had to go to WalMart today(reluctantly) and while there picked up a Twin size memory foam pad 1.5 inches thick. I recall the problem of cutting it with scissors when i used it for my Corgis pressure sores on his elbows and decided to buy an electric carving knife to cut this one if need be. It should be much easier.

I'll cut two pieces to make it 3 inches thick and turn her a couple times a day. That should do the trick. I'm not too concerned about the little one, it's the 86 pounder that could be a potential problem.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

Ami has a kiteboard storage bag, see here. 3" memory foam base. She spent a month in here whilst we were moving last December, none the worse for her experience. She is a WM158d and about 70Lb.
Cheers,
Tyr.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I have to admit, I'd never thought of that...ingenious.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

ColColt wrote: That's why I'm looking more into storing her in the original box if that's feasible. Ideas/suggestions? I know this subject has probably been beat to death but, being knew I'd rather know the safe way.
Line the original box with a piece of 2" or 3" medium density or high density upholstery foam depending on the size and weight of the doll. Top that with a 2" piece of 'visco elastic' memory foam (there is a big difference in 'memory foams', use the good stuff) and you can store your doll practically indefinitely with no problems.

Example > https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017WPQP18/?c ... _lig_dp_it

Example > https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06WR ... KH3V4KOC79
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Excellent-thanks. I doubt I'll be storing for any great period of time-nothing over a week at best most likely.

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

ColColt wrote:Excellent-thanks. I doubt I'll be storing for any great period of time-nothing over a week at best most likely.
CC, I had one of my dolls stored like this for 2 years undisturbed and she was and is absolutely perfect, no defects whatsoever. With that said, she is a silicone doll and this is probably a testament to the quality of the build and brand but more than 730 days, the way the doll was stored has got to mean something.

Make sure the doll is wrapped in a good quality sheet. Be sure that there are no folds or creases under her ass and at any place of contact.

Take it easy ...
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

cougerpounce
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by cougerpounce »

Tyr wrote:Ami has a kiteboard storage bag, see here. 3" memory foam base. She spent a month in here whilst we were moving last December, none the worse for her experience. She is a WM158d and about 70Lb.
Cheers,
Tyr.
I have been lurking for a while, learning more about solutions to the challenges of owning a doll. This is the most brilliant solution I've read on here yet, and the kiteboard bag is the perfect size as well as a lot less conspicuous. Thank you for sharing!

INFORMATIONS