www.wmdolls.com

Selling the body only?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Selling the body only?

Post by jms033 »

Just wondering if any of the sites on here sells just the body. I have a 135cm doll from WM Dolls, but she is kind of heavy for me to move around, plus she is a C-Cup. I'm thinking about getting a doll body that's just a tad lighter, and maybe an A-Cup body. Any suggestions?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Selling the body only?

Post by Boobman »

Contact a TDF vendor to see about a body only purchase. Chances are you will get the same deal with the head, then sell it here or elsewhere, order a good face among many that would choose the same head a popular one, vendor again should help you buy.

Jj2345

Post by Jj2345 »

They are vendors that sell only bodies,but be aware your new doll body color might not match the old head you currently have.i made this mistake :-(

Samuel_78
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Samuel_78 »

First off,
Hi
Now for your question. Most sites have some one that does custom service inquiries who can tell you if they have this option.
Next I know that Real Love Sex Dolls gives you the idea to customize a doll. This includes a "No Head" option which also knocks $250.00 off the price.
I don't recall if they have a body thats 135cm and smaller then a D-Cup in TPE/WM. You may need to down grade to the next size which I want to say was a 125cm.
Who are my Doll's?
Chastity Ode Knight (YL170 D-cup, WM#33 head), Chastity's Album and Old eye candy page.
Chastity Knight 2.0 (JY170 H-cup, GU02 head) 2.0 Eye Candy page
Nina D'Hule (retired), Nina's Album

jms033
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by jms033 »

Thanks everyone. It seems that I have some options to decide. For now, I'll just keep using the simple computer chair to get her around in. :)

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Did you look at the WM-140/A? She is 51lbs vs your 61lb C-cup. The 140/A is my 3rd favorite doll. But comes at the highest recommendation for the lightest doll yet still good size.

INFORMATIONS