www.wmdolls.com

Areola Size Problems

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
mvcuk1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Areola Size Problems

Post by mvcuk1 »

So I ordered a new WM Doll and the Areola Size that the factory did was incorrect. The factory then corrected the Areola Size, but you can still see the outline where the incorrect Areola was. Is there anyway to fix this as the Doll has been shipped?
16.jpg
16.jpg (295.35 KiB) Viewed 2130 times

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Areola Size Problems

Post by DexterQuest »

I have the same issue. My idea is to have a cone that would encompass the good part of the areola. Then with a torch: heat metal shaping tools, smooth out the rest. I would practice a ton on test tpe before touching the real thing. The tpe gets all shiny where is melts, but instantly blends when you powder the spot.

My favorite doll is perfect minus this issue. I will probably order her clone before I actually melt tpe.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Looks like just an outline from the make-up they used to create the 1st areola. If so, it'll fade on it's own in time. You can help it along though, by gently messaging the area with baby oil when your sweetie arrives.

DollAfficionado

Post by DollAfficionado »

If it's a TPE doll, it will fade over time for sure. The entire areola color will probably fade over time (a longer time) as well, so you will probably have to re-paint them at some point anyway.
DollAfficionado (D.A.) 8)
Review of my SUKI doll from Sili Doll viewtopic.php?f=253&t=73439

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I believe op is showing the areola shape is permanent. It's more than a makeup problem. I have two 158/A dolls and the permanent shape is different. One 3cm and other 4cm. They must stamp a shape on after it comes out of the mold.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Try a q tip with baby oil if the outline is make up residue it should get rid of that line.
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

DARKSUN
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DARKSUN »

Mr Franz wrote:Looks like just an outline from the make-up they used to create the 1st areola. If so, it'll fade on it's own in time. You can help it along though, by gently messaging the area with baby oil when your sweetie arrives.
"gently messaging the area with baby oil"

this is the kind of doll maintenance jobs that don't sound so bad
Current doll: Starpery 156cm Hedy
Past Dolls: PiperDoll Akira 160cm Silicone - WM 155cm DD (TPE) - JY 140cm Huge Boobs Adelaide (TPE) - Starpery 156cm Hedy
Wish List: too many to list
Doll Reviews:
JY 140CM Adelaide
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=101883
Piperdoll Akira 160cm
viewtopic.php?f=387&t=129608
Starpery 156cm Hedy
viewtopic.php?f=548&t=149180

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor