www.wmdolls.com

WM 157b Owners...pictures please!

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM 157b Owners...pictures please!

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey TDF, I was wondering if i could have a couple of 157b owners post a few pictures of their dolls in normal, non-studio settings? I'm really on the fence about this body style because although it looks amazing in every vendor's website, Mando's pictures included, i'm a little concerned that in reality, the doll's proportions may be a little too petite. Did anybody else have this concern before buying? What would be the next size up in a b or c cup? Thanks in advance for yall's feedback guys, I really appreciate it!

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Re: WM 157b Owners...pictures please!

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

Smart move!
Studio settings tend to show the best "angles" of any doll, if the photographer is sufficiently skilled.

I hope owners will pitch in with "honest" photos for you, so consider this a friendly bump. :)

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:Smart move!
Studio settings tend to show the best "angles" of any doll, if the photographer is sufficiently skilled.

I hope owners will pitch in with "honest" photos for you, so consider this a friendly bump. :)
Thanks WTTBA! Just trying to get a little perspective. :D

Jakeelliot100

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Yes I had the same thought. For smaller lighter doll i think the wm156c and the 6ye 150b are worthy of consideration. Your right though 157b looks amazing in pics but may be too scrawny in real life.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I had the same concerns before I ordered my WM157b, ie. that she might appear too skinny and be difficult to find clothes for. In fact, what WM have done is very impressive as, yes this body is of a slender female form but it's so well sculpted that it just looks so good. She does have a slim waist and a lovely tight butt and of course has a B cup bosum but her limbs are all of a decent thickness, in fact I can't get my hand around her upper arm so taken as a whole she just works. I can see why this particular body is popular with photographers as the given weight of 28kg is about right, so she's easy enough to move about and with the newer skeleton is great to pose. I'm so impressed with my Shuri that I would happily get another 157b with a different configuration and may well do at some point. Anyway here's a couple of pics of my gal to give you an idea.

Incidentally I've also had no trouble getting clothes to fit, she's ok with size 4 dresses and xxs size underwear and I got her a 28b bra which fits well.
Attachments
2018-04-21_11-13-16.jpg
2018-04-21_11-13-16.jpg (515.81 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
2018-04-21_11-15-55.jpg
2018-04-21_11-15-55.jpg (495.56 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
2018-05-01_05-24-52.jpg
2018-05-01_05-24-52.jpg (509.21 KiB) Viewed 6747 times

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

Mr_Ducati wrote:Hey TDF, I was wondering if i could have a couple of 157b owners post a few pictures of their dolls in normal, non-studio settings? I'm really on the fence about this body style because although it looks amazing in every vendor's website, Mando's pictures included, i'm a little concerned that in reality, the doll's proportions may be a little too petite. Did anybody else have this concern before buying? What would be the next size up in a b or c cup? Thanks in advance for yall's feedback guys, I really appreciate it!
Well I'm not much of a photographer but I can give you a few. The 157b is definitely on the petite side, to the point where even xsmall clothing is sometimes too big for her. But if you look around in thrift shops, or on amazon, you can usually find stuff that fits okay. Also, keep in mind, that if you go bigger, your doll will be heavier. I am very glad I went with the 157b over some of the larger options. Yeah, it might be easier to find clothing that fits, but lugging around that extra weight is no easy task, unless you're a powerhouse.

Anyway, here's a few shots I've taken in various outfits, I hope this helps.
Attachments
Casey_WorkoutOutfit.JPG
Casey_WorkoutOutfit.JPG (70.7 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_WhiteShirtBlueDress.JPG
Casey_WhiteShirtBlueDress.JPG (73.64 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_PeachShirt.JPG
Casey_PeachShirt.JPG (101.19 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_CasualDress.JPG
Casey_CasualDress.JPG (96.16 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_BrownShirtGreyJeans.JPG
Casey_BrownShirtGreyJeans.JPG (93.96 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_BlueHoodieBlueJeansSunglasses.JPG
Casey_BlueHoodieBlueJeansSunglasses.JPG (80.44 KiB) Viewed 6747 times
Casey_BallerinaOutfitPinkTutu.JPG
Casey_BallerinaOutfitPinkTutu.JPG (91.28 KiB) Viewed 6747 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

So here's the 157B with the #36 head:
04232018-3 (3).JPG
04232018-3 (3).JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6735 times
More pics here:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=99571

Here it is with the #59 head:
05132018-3 (11).JPG
05132018-3 (11).JPG (1.06 MiB) Viewed 6735 times
More pic here:
viewtopic.php?f=215&t=100450

I too like the combination of slender body but thicker arms and thighs. She seems like a normal athletic female to me.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

KiayanDom

Post by KiayanDom »

For proportion i always wish i could see a doll next to something of a familiar size; motorcycle, person standing, etc I've got my eye on WM dolls.
"Somewhere a Queen is weeping. Somewhere a King has no wife"- Jimi Hendrix

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

By all means, keep em coming guys! Beautiful ladies btw. I agree with "The Romantic", that body is definitely slender and athletic! That bikini picture was hot! Lol

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

KiayanDom wrote:For proportion i always wish i could see a doll next to something of a familiar size; motorcycle, person standing, etc I've got my eye on WM dolls.
Happy to be of assistance, from left to right we have: Monique, YL155D, Shuri, WM157B, Me, human 5' 10", Keiko, WM145, Athena, WM158D, Sarah, YL148D
Attachments
2018-05-15_04-37-41.jpg
2018-05-15_04-37-41.jpg (888.84 KiB) Viewed 6718 times

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

Well done Arthur! Great to see a family photo. Was the camera on timer or did you have help?
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

The Romantic wrote:Well done Arthur! Great to see a family photo. Was the camera on timer or did you have help?
Yes, timer, I had a bit of a sprint to get in shot! Pity that Sophia couldn't join us then it would have been complete but she was resting upstairs and couldn't be coaxed to come out.
Btw, you have the sexy meter ramped up to max with your gals there, splendid pics!

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

Just got my 157b Monday (yesterday!)
People on this forum unknowingly convinced me I wanted one, and Jeff at BCD made it too simple to proceed leading to picking this lady up at Fedex yesterday(which for some reason had my heart racing)

I still don't have my maintenance kit or clothes or wigs, she arrived sooner than expected, so I've not cleaned or 'used' her yet. But I'm so impressed. Heard she was small, but I think she's perfect so far.

Many hours went into reviewing which doll I wanted, and really some specific posters here on TDF pushed me toward this one with some great advice and personal doll pics. Some amazing pics on doll france i think of this combo sealed the deal.

Anyway, here are some totally non-studio iphone pics in poor light. I had a blast posing her, can't wait for the clothes ordered to arrive. The wig a harley quinn wig i happened to have as my niece left it over couple months back...looks ok, doesn't fit well.

She's just in a side room, my personal man cave room riddled with various stuff I like but wife hates (doll almost certainly among them).

Don't know how to post pics direct, maybe because I've not posted, so here are links:

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

jogle7 wrote:Just got my 157b Monday (yesterday!)
People on this forum unknowingly convinced me I wanted one, and Jeff at BCD made it too simple to proceed leading to picking this lady up at Fedex yesterday(which for some reason had my heart racing)

I still don't have my maintenance kit or clothes or wigs, she arrived sooner than expected, so I've not cleaned or 'used' her yet. But I'm so impressed. Heard she was small, but I think she's perfect so far.

Many hours went into reviewing which doll I wanted, and really some specific posters here on TDF pushed me toward this one with some great advice and personal doll pics. Some amazing pics on doll france i think of this combo sealed the deal.

Anyway, here are some totally non-studio iphone pics in poor light. I had a blast posing her, can't wait for the clothes ordered to arrive. The wig a harley quinn wig i happened to have as my niece left it over couple months back...looks ok, doesn't fit well.

She's just in a side room, my personal man cave room riddled with various stuff I like but wife hates (doll almost certainly among them).

Don't know how to post pics direct, maybe because I've not posted, so here are links:

Congrats Jogle! What head# did you decide to go with? What was your experience with Jeff and BCD? He seems like the go to man in this industry! :D

jogle7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by jogle7 »

Mr_Ducati wrote: Congrats Jogle! What head# did you decide to go with? What was your experience with Jeff and BCD? He seems like the go to man in this industry! :D
Jeff was good, very straightforward and direct, but that's a good thing. I don't think he sleeps, he answered some emails late and I'm pretty sure even on a Sunday. It did worry me initially that the email I had sent initial request to was something like yourdollusa@gmail.com but then response and paypal invoice was from mrcardmagic@hotmail.com; but after some poking around found that was normal.

Really, it came down to a number of questions I had on how to configure an exact looking doll from a picture. All the other vendors just ignored those questions (literally, ignored) and basically said configure and let us know, here's rough $. Jeff actually gave answers to my questions on eyes, skin tone, aerola coloring, etc to match a picture; and made recommendations.

Ultimately, I did get what I wanted; and that's what matters. Luckily, it was without any shipping issues/damage/etc, so very happy.

INFORMATIONS