www.wmdolls.com

New WM 155 DD ordered today

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
northerndollluver

Re: New WM 155 DD ordered today

Post by northerndollluver »

Help!
Got my doll, very impressed with the packaging...it would have been nice if the instructions were in English....I will email Alain at Go-M in the morning.
However I got a little carried away with the flexible positions and now one leg seems to be stuck, I probably had the knees too high and now the leg is splayed causing a crease in the butt cheek and stretching the crotch area.
Problem is when I try to get it back it doesn't want to move and the back bends instead?

Any suggestions? If I get that fixed a lesser problem is when installing the head the material on the neck tends to bind on the bottom of the head not allowing me to rotate the head, I did try corn starch and some baby oil which helped but it still seems to bind and I am afraid of tearing the neck.

northerndollluver

Post by northerndollluver »

Ok panic over....I think I got her back to normal....the joint was very stiff. maybe I'll take it easy with the Russian contortionist :)

TomEric

Post by TomEric »

Congratulation, good choice on that! :)
The stiffed-stuff is normal at the first time, you will learn to handle it, don't worry. :thumbs_up:
Just be careful with the fingers!

cheers

INFORMATIONS