www.wmdolls.com

Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

Post by avante »

Great story man! hahaha fun read I do so get that policeman's response! Unfortunate about the issues, but bet you'll grow into it. She looks awesome again, especially like how her butt is just sticking out damn sexy :P
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

OMG! I so would have been done and gone with that kind of start! That said... the pics are amazing! Can definitely relate to the work out of photographing these ladies though.. You really have to be in the mood and have time on your hands to get decent sets done! Glad there was no damages though. Good job man :) Best not to allow your thoughts eat at you after such an event though especially as it doesn't sound as though things went to badly. :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

djcdoll - Thanks! It was definitely a workout! I don't doubt we made the "interesting stuff while out patrolling" talk of the station. Its always an adventure!

avante - Thanks, yea a few stumbling blocks, nothing but learning curves. She definitely wears the shorts well!

Zippy81 - Thanks, yes, it is a project to photograph them in public, its one thing moving them around the house, but outside brings in a whole new set of factors to deal with. Once I got home and got her cleaned up, I was ok.

I have another story to share, however I have to wait until the legal attorney I contacted can advise me with the info I have given them. Apparently earlier in the day some people were offended at our previous location.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Uh oh! D:

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

terabyte wrote: I have another story to share, however I have to wait until the legal attorney I contacted can advise me with the info I have given them. Apparently earlier in the day some people were offended at our previous location.
That doesn't sound too good! :(

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen is back outside again, this time on private property away from troublemakers. Showing off her new dress!!

Kazuki789

Post by Kazuki789 »

Love all these outdoor shots! Natural lighting makes Aylen look so real. That's a crazy story about the last photoshoot...I'd love to do outdoor photos, but it is risky with people who are so easily offended these days. Glad you found a better location this time, that dress is so damn sexy on Aylen!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Kazuki789 wrote:Love all these outdoor shots! Natural lighting makes Aylen look so real. That's a crazy story about the last photoshoot...I'd love to do outdoor photos, but it is risky with people who are so easily offended these days. Glad you found a better location this time, that dress is so damn sexy on Aylen!
Thank you Kazuki789! Yea, the natural light is great to work with, it really make the dolls shine. Nowadays you never know who is gonna have an issue with a simple photoshoot, I prefer private locations from now on if I'm shooting outdoors. Thanks, when I saw the the dress I have to get it, only thing is as you know the 170's waist is so tiny the dress doesn't cinch in, sooo I have to get a girls waist belt that would shrink to 21 inches.

Dress: https://www.wish.com/product/5ad43742a9cca939f7797127

ryuu2368ryuu
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by ryuu2368ryuu »

terabyte
The last photo of Irene is wonderful GOOD
Cute clothes with her wig
Lips are also cute

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Terabyte,
I love the photos and the stories that go along with them.
And though I'm jealous of the outdoor shots, I'm not tempted in anyway to do the same thing.
So thanks for sharing in more ways than one!
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Nice to see Aylen back outside and she's looking good. :thumbs_up:
I like the use of the belt on the dress, it accentuates her lovely hourglass curves. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

She looks awesome Terabyte!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

ryuu2368ryuu wrote:terabyte
The last photo of Irene is wonderful GOOD
Cute clothes with her wig
Lips are also cute
Thanks, I thought I would change it up, I love her usual black hair wig. Same with the lipstick
The Messenger wrote:Terabyte,
I love the photos and the stories that go along with them.
And though I'm jealous of the outdoor shots, I'm not tempted in anyway to do the same thing.
So thanks for sharing in more ways than one!
Thanks Messenger, the stories that come along are definitely new ground for me. Never expected any of it taking a sexdoll outside, funny stuff. Yea, you really have to be in the right area to consider taking your doll outside, not every place is open to it. There is quite a bit of work with it as well as we don't have the comfort of our furniture to put them on.
djcdoll wrote:Nice to see Aylen back outside and she's looking good. :thumbs_up:
I like the use of the belt on the dress, it accentuates her lovely hourglass curves. :D
Thanks djcdoll, your read my mind for the belt, the dress without it hides her lovely waist.
Zippy81 wrote:She looks awesome Terabyte!
Thank you Zippy81, my favorite stunner!

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Yea I really like the makeup choices you made with that hair color. Eyes really pop! Love the lipstick color allot

AgHalide
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by AgHalide »

Love the lighting, the excellent shadows without being dark. I have found shooting outdoors difficult because of the harsh lighting and it is so easy to get a washed out background. Do you use a fill flash? Or some reflector?

Your posing is really wonderful. She looks so casual and relaxed. And yet she is engaged in something all the time, so the shot does not appear forced. I really like your style.

INFORMATIONS