www.wmdolls.com

Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Aylen wants to go outside - WM 170H

Post by Arthur1960 »

Have just seen your excellent outdoor shots of Aylen, those denim shorts are a great look on her impressive body! I've found one way of showing off a gals curves in an acceptable way when outside is to pop them into some gym gear. That tight lycra is fairly easy to get on and hugs the curves nicely, I bet Aylen would look terrific in tight cropped leggings and a sports bra/top! What luck to have the police check you out on your first venture outside! I've often wondered what I will say when I start going further afield for photoshoots, anyway will be looking out for more of Aylen out and about!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Arthur1960 wrote:Have just seen your excellent outdoor shots of Aylen, those denim shorts are a great look on her impressive body! I've found one way of showing off a gals curves in an acceptable way when outside is to pop them into some gym gear. That tight lycra is fairly easy to get on and hugs the curves nicely, I bet Aylen would look terrific in tight cropped leggings and a sports bra/top! What luck to have the police check you out on your first venture outside! I've often wondered what I will say when I start going further afield for photoshoots, anyway will be looking out for more of Aylen out and about!
Thanks Arthur, much appreciated on the feedback. I actually couldn't decide on what to put on her for going outside, grabbed the shorts and top last minute. I actually just got some pink workout leggings for her, can't wait to put them on her with a nice workout top. I like your idea of lycra.

My neighbor just asked me what the police was bothering me about the other day, I told him the story and I showed him pic of Aylen, he laughed and was like "wow!, she does look real". Lol.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Came home and Aylen had gathered some stuff by the front door, a volleyball, sunglasses, and a chair. Grabbed me and said "we are going to the beach park".

I was thinking of another location to shoot Aylen outdoors, almost forgot there is a 120 acre state beach park 10min from my house. Had about an hour of sunset before it got too dark for natural light. Plenty of area to shoot either on the beach, walkway, or numerous parking rows, I picked the one of the empty rows. Very interesting to see vehicles make 2-3 slow passes up and down the before and after row to see what I was doing and to probably get a closer look at Aylen, lol.

Set 1!

Panther68
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Panther68 »

Excellent photos, Terabyte.

Hey!! And no police, too. :haha4:

Really, she looks great posing by the tree. Can't wait to see your other photos.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Aylen looks fabulous outside amongst the trees. :thumbs_up:
Love the detail with the shades tucked into the front of her shirt in the first photo. The jeans are a great fit too.
Great photoset showing off her curves really well. Not surprised some cars were driving by slowly - probably checking her out! :D

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Nice pics man, I'm liking them jeans. Plus it's not every day you get jealous at at tree ;).
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

More great pics of Aylen, the tree is a perfect background for these shots plus I love the way you have her posed, especially in that last one.

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Very nice terabyte! The first is my fav. Or.. ah he'll they all are really lol.. :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Panther - Thanks, I appreciate the positive feedback! Getting more comfy with her out, got in my zone and remembered the shots/poses I wanted. No police, lol, I'm good with that!

Djcdoll - thank you, the shades were a last minute touch. Those Jean's, yes! They hug her nicely! I actually surprised no one came over.

Avante - thank you! LOL @ jealous of the tree!

Arthur - Thank you, that last one is my favorite as well. Working on natural looking poses.

Zippy - Thank you, glad you like them! Plenty more coming!

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Aylen decided to do a few more poses then put on her shades and see if she could find a volleyball game to get into........

Set 2!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Aylen looking good out in the park. :thumbs_up:
Love her wearing shades and she fills out the jeans nicely too. Yummy. :D

Zippy81
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Zippy81 »

Wow those are great too ! nice man! :) 2nd and 5th are my favorites.

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

terabyte wrote:Very interesting to see vehicles make 2-3 slow passes up and down the before and after row to see what I was doing and to probably get a closer look at Aylen, lol.
Can't say that I blame them. I'd make about 10 slow passes to get a closer look at Aylen! :D :D
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Thanks everyone, I'm sure Aylen got her share of looks at the park.

INFORMATIONS