www.wmdolls.com

WM 157b review and vendors?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

WM 157b review and vendors?

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Hey TDF, wanted to see if any WM157b owners would be willing to give me their honest review on this doll. She seems lovely and i'm almost certain i'm gonna pull the trigger on either a #57 or a #159 head. (I love them blondes! :wink: ) Also, who would you recommend as a vendor for a first time purchase? Thanks!

Jakeelliot100

Re: WM 157b review and vendors?

Post by Jakeelliot100 »

Jeff at Booty Call is very good.

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

i bought a 157cm B-cup not that long ago, and I think she's darn near perfect. I posted my thoughts here, but the short version is, she's awesome. My only complaints are minor: she's a bit heavier than I'd like, and a bit shorter than I'd like, but that's the nature of these TPE dolls.

Choice of vendor will depend on what country you're in. I'm Canadian, so my options were pretty limited (only one TDF approved vendor located in my country).

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by justintime »

http://www.beautiful-dolls.com/index.ph ... ex&pg=home

Give Beautiful-dolls a try, they are fast to answer emails and will take good care of you.

Also contact them here and read about service..https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=142
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

Fantastic write up scsc. You definitely hit the nail on the head! I really appreciate y'alls feedback. I find myself going back time and time again to that 157b body. She just seems incredibly sexy with that tight and toned body. Reminds me of my wife when we first started dating Lol. (Not that she isn't a fine piece of eye candy now! :wink: ) My only concern with this doll is the realism of the hands and feet. I've heard that TPE dolls have improved leaps and bounds but I've definitely seen pictures on a thread or two where the doll's hands/feet just looked awful. Finger and toenails were all bent, crooked or just plain missing. I've also heard that hands are very delicate and the wires inside break easily causing the hands to become all distorted and weird. <---Thats a turn off in and of itself! What are y'alls thoughts?

I've also really considered going with a RD2 Body A with a Tanya face but wow, that definitely puts me in a higher purchase price and a longer wait time. For a first time purchase, does the WM 157 get the job done? I appreciate y'alls time and input. Happy Friday guys!

scsc
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by scsc »

Mr_Ducati wrote:My only concern with this doll is the realism of the hands and feet. I've heard that TPE dolls have improved leaps and bounds but I've definitely seen pictures on a thread or two where the doll's hands/feet just looked awful. Finger and toenails were all bent, crooked or just plain missing. I've also heard that hands are very delicate and the wires inside break easily causing the hands to become all distorted and weird. <---Thats a turn off in and of itself! What are y'alls thoughts?
The hands are definitely the least realistic parts on her body, sure. I haven't had any finger breaks or pokes yet, but I've been very careful with her so far. The feet seemed all right to me in terms of realism, other than the bolts on the bottom, but she's wearing socks or stockings most of the time, so I never really notice them. All in all, don't let weird-looking hands stop you from enjoying the experience, the 157cm B cup is an excellent choice.

INFORMATIONS