www.wmdolls.com

To 157cm B or 165cm D...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Wmdollfan

To 157cm B or 165cm D...

Post by Wmdollfan »

Checking out a few doll manufacturers I decided I liked WM’s particular mix of fantasy and reality, but I am still undecided which doll would make me happiest.

My main hobby lately is listening to kpop music. If you want to see what body types I am interested in because of my tastes watch one or all of the below videos. Rather than stealing images at least the artists get views... needed credit for their hard work. If the music drives you nuts just flip through muted...

***please note if you want to discuss kpop artists in any way PM me... let’s keep the forum on doll-topic***

https://youtu.be/I_eWdRNJj-U
(If she’s wearing a pink top she gets two thumbs up)

https://youtu.be/fwN_Axs7pL4
(Might get photoshoot ideas from this one)

https://youtu.be/1pBgMBBsv4k
(Leanest member of this group has a 18” waist!)

So being into leaner athletic bodies the WM 157cm B cup body is very appealing to me.

HOWEVER whenever I create characters in online games I tend towards a lean athletic body, but a bust more in the D cup range... so given that this is about making fantasy into reality I wonder if the 165cm D cup body is for me? It is only 2kg heavier. Seems to be a little cuddlier. Also finding clothing might be a little easier for the taller model... but few talk about this particular body?

How have you dealt with the decision making process and have you regretted choices made? No I’m not buying two dolls. Hehe~ I can only make space in my closet for ONE 165cm tall doll MAX.

justintime
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: To 157cm B or 165cm D...

Post by justintime »

If your think about the wm 157 and are on the fence, you will not be there long after this thread below.
This is a super sexy doll.
KPOP girls are GREAT! Cha Cha Cha killer girls.

viewtopic.php?f=215&t=90576
“Put … the Doll … down … and slowly back away.”
Shelby My Piece Of Heaven
Shelby Model Information

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

“Doing some image searching I answered my own question last night... looking into the design of the elusive 165cm D cup model I finally found some good pictures of the back of the doll... and what I found struck me as very strange! The front side of the doll had some very fine lines suggesting mildly ripped muscle definition, but the doll viewed from the back appears instead to be of the mildly padded body type... to the point where the skinny arms actually seem out of place when viewed from the rear! I’m not just talking the butt... the entire back gives that impression especially with a lack of any defined lines like on the front...”

Is what I posted originally, but I have to take it back now that I have done more looking... the 165cm I saw must have been a cheap knock off because other WM dolls I have seen afterwards have fine details... so be sure you are getting original WM Dolls~

30pointbuck

Post by 30pointbuck »

That 157 is one of the sexiest dolls around. I also would love to see slightly larger breasts though. And a seamless neck.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

justintime wrote:If your think about the wm 157 and are on the fence, you will not be there long after this thread below.
This is a super sexy doll.
KPOP girls are GREAT! Cha Cha Cha killer girls.
Just because you said “Cha” ...just for you lol
https://youtu.be/fKAi5cWHYDY

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Some links to see the 165cm D cup in our own galleries... (since 157cm B cup pictures are so easy to find lately)

http://www.wmdolls.com/photos/index.php?/category/117
Back view

http://www.wmdolls.com/photos/index.php?/category/115
Most common promo shots

So I am still debating it, but starting to lean towards the more cuddly looking 165cm D cup...

Mr_Ducati
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mr_Ducati »

What did you decide Wmdollfan? I'm considering the WM 157b myself.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Honestly I am starting to lean Sanhui, but I plan on taking my time deciding so nothing is set in stone.

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

I have a wm140D and it has the roughly same measurements as the 157B apart from Bust of course.
I found my 140 to be a little too petite for my liking, mainly around the waitst and butt area.
I got another doll (hoping she arrives end of the month :) ) the 163C and it has more realistic proportions for my taste.
If i were you i would probs get the 165D, maybe even take a look at the 163C https://reallovesexdolls.com/163cm-c-cup-blair/

VeroTwilight
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by VeroTwilight »

I have the 165-D and i've been wishing since early on that i'd gotten the 157-B.
She does have unusually skinny arms and legs and her tits are just that bit too big. Most clothing on her doesn't sit right because of them.
Lunamaria (Luna) - 165cm D-Cup WMdoll.
Yuki - 166cm minus S32 Irontech.

Wmdollfan

Post by Wmdollfan »

Doll base measurement comparison:

Doll, Weight, Chest, Waist, Hip, Material
156cm Sanhui, 32kg (70lb), 78cm (31”), 54cm (21.5”), 81cm (32”), Silicone
157cm WM B cup, 28kg (62lb), 67cm (26”), 48cm (19”), 77cm (30”), TPE
163cm WM C cup, 32kg (70lb), 82cm (32.5”), 57cm (22.5”), 84cm (33”), TPE
165cm WM D cup, 30kg (66lb), 79cm (31”), 53cm (21”), 76cm (30”), TPE
(I haven’t done the math but I think I remember reading the Sanhui is roughly a DD cup?)

Decisions, decisions. I know many doll owners promote low weight as an important doll factor... but I like those measurements on the Sanhui...

INFORMATIONS