www.wmdolls.com

What heads fit the smaller doll (140-150cm)?

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Nag_inlofi

What heads fit the smaller doll (140-150cm)?

Post by Nag_inlofi »

Hi!

I have not been able to find any sort of size chart for the WM-heads, is there one out there?

I want to know which heads would suit the smaller bodys without looking like a bobblehead.

toddjy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: What heads fit the smaller doll (140-150cm)?

Post by toddjy »

Most of them will fit that range, except any newer heads designed for over 160cm.

There was a dealer called 1am dolls. Their page still exists, but they weren't responding to any contact. They sold customized dolls, by selecting the body, then the appropriate head. I just checked, and they show nothing over #390.

gogodolls
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: What heads fit the smaller doll (140-150cm)?

Post by gogodolls »

Nag_inlofi wrote: Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:36 am Hi!

I have not been able to find any sort of size chart for the WM-heads, is there one out there?

I want to know which heads would suit the smaller bodys without looking like a bobblehead.
Personally, if I have any doubts, I ask my reseller if that particular head is suitable for that body! (I've bought several dolls there and I trust him!) :thumbs_up:
Cheers! :glou:
Don't Worry, Be Happy!

My Scrapbook: viewtopic.php?t=165313
Breast Surgery: viewtopic.php?t=161581

INFORMATIONS