www.wmdolls.com

Oil from the TPE causing skin issues

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ghostman1001
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Oil from the TPE causing skin issues

Post by ghostman1001 »

Mr Miyagi wrote:Yesterday I realized a problem, but the problem was also noticeable the day before, i just didnt put 2 and 2 together that day.

So I was subconsciously scratching my arms while watching some netflix, looked down, and there were bumps all over the part of my arms that take on the most weight of the doll when i would carry her. I had remembered the same itching from the day before, and got some ointment and rubbed it in, the itching went away, after the first day, but it came back the next day and now the itching continues and my arms are still a bit "bumpy". I am pretty sure its just a bad reaction to the TPE oil. So for a few days or weeks, the doll is just going to stay put.

How concerned should I be about the itchy bumps on my arms.

Posting this here in this section because its a new WM I received maybe 10 days ago. She is still very oily in some areas, and leaves a nice deposit of oil where ever she rests.

The first week or so, the excess oil did not bother my skin, but it seems a chemical reaction has finally started.

any tips would be appreciated.
so all dolls weep oil out?
or is it only silicon or TPE?

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Yes, basically all dolls do whether it’s silicone or TPE but they are different oils because of the manufacturing methods!

Silicone is cured and can’t be reformed after setting but it retains some silicone oils.

TPE is short for thermoplastic elastomer, which, as it’s name suggests, can be transformed with heat and it retains some oils too! The oils are very different and you shouldn’t leave the two materials in contact for any length of time or they can react with each other!

However, the oils in both materials keep them supple and, as long as you wash your ladies occasionally and keep them powdered, you won’t notice the slightly oily skin at all.

With both materials, though, some dolls seem ‘oilier’ than others, which is basically what we’re talking about here.

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

on Friday i play to do another shoot, which means i must lift her up, mover her around and all the stuff involved in that, after her getting a new bath and all that powdering, if she makes my arms itch again I will know its fur sure her and her tpe mixture and not any leftover mold release agent.

Though as i think back to her first washing on her unboxing day, I dont remember really getting her back washed well, as she did sit in a chair during the bath, and since my arms touch her back while lifting her, that may have been key. I will be sure on this new wash in about 24 hours from now to wash that back and ass very well.

if none of this works, i may as well just wax her!

staycool64
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by staycool64 »

Wow this is the first I have actually read about an issue like this but I did receive an AF doll from Joy that smelled very very bad. I didn't have a reaction but I did sell the doll and never had any play with the doll. It did have an odor that is not like normal TPE. I will be watching this thread and hope things work out for you Mr Miagi.
Sanhui 158cm
Sanhui 168cm
YL 165CM
WM 100CM
YL 135CM
WM 155CM
WM 161CM
CLM 160CM
WM 165CM
WM 17OCM
AF 160CM
OR 156CM
WM 162CM
PIB Island Girl

The new Doll on the way 161cm Tayu

just a guy
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by just a guy »

I also got some rash from my new torso and it also seep oil. Hope this go away in the future. I have washed it many times now could be the baby talk too so I will test cornstarch next instead.
Review of my Vanessa BBW Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=177349
Review of my Monica Hentai Torso Doll - viewtopic.php?t=169345
Review of my Elsa Babe 160cm L-cup - viewtopic.php?t=172708

Best way to clean a doll
Best way to dry a doll
Where to buy doll clothes
After honeymoon

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

I get allergic rash from every TPE doll. I have tried 3 different brands. Now i'm happy with silicone doll.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

I get mild Eczema rashes from time to time, usually worse in cold dry winters, but not from the Kimber in my bed :)
Doll materials affect different people differently, generally a quality doll won't affect a person with good allergy resistance
Whereas a crap knock off eats holes in Teflon, bit of an exaggeration but there is a wide range to consider :thumbs_down:

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Just something I thought I'd throw out. I'm allergic to Penicillin and Sulfa drugs. They break me out in a itchy rash. If you've started any new meds recently I wouldn't rule that out...just a thought.

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

itching/rash on the skin is of some concern (although that doesn't happen to me), but it's the least... if tpe or silicone oil can cause itching/rash on someone's skin, imagine what it can do to you internally when ingested? most of us would powder up our dolls with corn starch when they are sticky, but that doesn't mean the oil go away... it just blends in with the corn starch, and stays on the skin, then as we kiss & suck when we play with them, we ingest the oil along with the corn starch... corn starch is safe, but no telling what tpe and silicone oil can do to your body internally... maybe you don't feel anything now, but what about long term effects? there is no study on them like there are with foods/drinks/drugs before approval for sale.

seagull
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by seagull »

The idea is to wash the doll clean with a mild detergent (soap), thoroughly dry and then lightly powder, working it until it is no longer visible but silky smooth to the touch :)

Kittypiper
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Kittypiper »

dollfunn wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:06 am itching/rash on the skin is of some concern (although that doesn't happen to me), but it's the least... if tpe or silicone oil can cause itching/rash on someone's skin, imagine what it can do to you internally when ingested? most of us would powder up our dolls with corn starch when they are sticky, but that doesn't mean the oil go away... it just blends in with the corn starch, and stays on the skin, then as we kiss & suck when we play with them, we ingest the oil along with the corn starch... corn starch is safe, but no telling what tpe and silicone oil can do to your body internally... maybe you don't feel anything now, but what about long term effects? there is no study on them like there are with foods/drinks/drugs before approval for sale.
Good questions. Is there going to be lot of cancer patients 15 years later among doll users. But of course today's food culture and lifestyle is much more hazardous to health than sucking TPE doll's boobs :)

dollfunn

Post by dollfunn »

seagull wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 am The idea is to wash the doll clean with a mild detergent (soap), thoroughly dry and then lightly powder, working it until it is no longer visible but silky smooth to the touch :)
We wash our dolls after playing with them, right? I wash them in the shower, so after flushing out the tunnels, i also give it a quick body rinse whether needed or not (I can see the challenge if some people just flush out the tunnels in their bedrooms).

The problem is they leak oil while in storage, whether hanging, standing or laying down (dolls that you like more get more playing time and will leak more, especially in the sexual areas that see more action/contact (arms, upper back, lower legs are almost never sticky)... older dolls leak more too). So when you take them out of storage to play next time, you wash them again, instead of just powder up the sticky areas?

Al Bundy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Al Bundy »

dollfunn wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:27 am
seagull wrote: Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:59 am The idea is to wash the doll clean with a mild detergent (soap), thoroughly dry and then lightly powder, working it until it is no longer visible but silky smooth to the touch :)
We wash our dolls after playing with them, right? I wash them in the shower, so after flushing out the tunnels, i also give it a quick body rinse whether needed or not (I can see the challenge if some people just flush out the tunnels in their bedrooms).

The problem is they leak oil while in storage, whether hanging, standing or laying down (dolls that you like more get more playing time and will leak more, especially in the sexual areas that see more action/contact (arms, upper back, lower legs are almost never sticky)... older dolls leak more too). So when you take them out of storage to play next time, you wash them again, instead of just powder up the sticky areas?

The vast majority of Doll owners (who do not even know this forum exists) will not wash their Dolls on a regular bases, nor will they clean them properly after Sex... maybe wipe off the sperm and think "Yup, looks clean enough!".

As for the long term effects... obviously cluddling with rubber that leaks oil can't be good for your health but we don't know how dangerous it really is (yet)... we are all Beta testers here and i fear for those who sleep with their Doll all night, every night :drinking:

sparklydocs
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by sparklydocs »

I had a similar issue with my skin recently (raised bumps, itchy - like contact dermatitis). Got my first doll 4 months ago, thoroughly cleaned and powdered her as soon as I unpacked her, and gave her another clean/powder the following week. I have kept her in my bed ever since (I only have her for cuddling) and apart from the occasional oily patch on sheets, no probs. However a few weeks ago, I developed said rash on my skin, but weirdly only on the outer right hand side of my right arm and right hand side of my right leg. After checking it wasn't shingles :lol: , I realised it's the side of my body that has contact with my doll when I'm asleep in bed. Rather than initially assuming it was an issue with the doll, as I had not had the problem in the previous 3 months, I wondered if it might be my skin, as it was feeling a wee bit drier than normal.

Normally I put on lotion after showering, but I hadn't used any lotion a few weeks. So on with the lotion at night, slip into some pyjamas for a few nights, then tried sleeping next to my doll without the PJ's, and lo & behold no itching/bumpy skin. I suspect that my slightly dry skin pressed against my doll at night was possibly leaching some of the oil from her, and causing the problem with my skin.

If you are getting bumpy/itchy skin from having the doll next to your skin, it may be that your skin's natural biome & moisture barrier level may be slightly depleted, causing your skin to be a bit more sensitive than normal, and reacting to the oils from your doll, especially if you have not had the problem before. For those of us in the northern hemisphere currently in winter, the central heating usually goes on at home, and this can also have a drying effect on the skin. If this is the case, I would suggest try using a basic body lotion once or twice a week (I use CeraVe, but Aveeno, E45 or similar lotion would be fine, as these are targeted to restoring your skin biome/soothing itchy skin - avoid using over scented lotions) and see if this improves your skin issue.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Holy smoke-If I were new to the doll world these comments would make me run from ever purchasing a doll...or getting rid of the one I had. Glad to say I never had any of these problems and I slept with Rachel half naked(WM 158D) every night and kissed those beautiful lips daily. This was her sleeping attire.
Attachments
_1DF6323aa.jpg
_1DF6323aa.jpg (791.59 KiB) Viewed 190 times

INFORMATIONS