www.wmdolls.com

Meet Fancy

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
KKFun

Re: Meet Fancy

Post by KKFun »

The Bee Fancy is happy today, nice smile and flapping her large yellow wings, I am happy as long as she is happy.
Attachments
Happy Bee Fancy 1.jpg
Happy Bee Fancy 1.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 1564 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

KKFun wrote:The Bee Fancy is happy today, nice smile and flipping her large yellow wings, I am happy as long as she is happy.
Another really nice image KKFun. :thumbs_up:
The background bridge and colours reminds me of the impressionist painting: "The Water Lily Pond" by Claude Monet. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

djcdoll wrote:
KKFun wrote:The Bee Fancy is happy today, nice smile and flipping her large yellow wings, I am happy as long as she is happy.
Another really nice image KKFun. :thumbs_up:
The background bridge and colours reminds me of the impressionist painting: "The Water Lily Pond" by Claude Monet. :D
"The Water Lily Pond", love it. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

As we all know, Fancy would like to see the most beautiful place Rivendell, however, would need some kinds of magics to get there.

She went to the library, studying how to open the magic door, finally, she found the key.

Obviously, that was a 2 ways door, eagles were flying out to our world too. 8O

Very soon, Fancy will fulfill her dream, going to see the really fancy Rivendell!!!
Attachments
Magic Book Final.jpg
Magic Book Final.jpg (2.7 MiB) Viewed 1530 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Wow, that's my favourite one so far KKFun. :thumbs_up:
Excellently constructed image. Love the shadow of Fancy on the book behind her, brilliantly done.
You're going to have to give us some tips and tricks of the trade, how it's done, behind the scenes, etc. :D

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

djcdoll wrote:Wow, that's my favourite one so far KKFun. :thumbs_up:
Excellently constructed image. Love the shadow of Fancy on the book behind her, brilliantly done.
You're going to have to give us some tips and tricks of the trade, how it's done, behind the scenes, etc. :D
Thanks a lot djcdoll, it takes time to edit everything. But it is very enjoyable too. Fancy loves it, she has been everywhere already. More places than I have ever been, the magical places.

Here is the original book before editing. For the shadow, many ways to do that, one way of doing it, to put 2 layers (one darker, one lighter in color), then, fade out the darker one to show shadow.

BTW, no secret there, please ask if you have any questions. Thanks.
Attachments
book.jpg
book.jpg (1.71 MiB) Viewed 1498 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Thanks for the extra information KKFun. :thumbs_up:

I've done a few composites myself with my Tiffany as a model using various photo backgrounds. Some are better than others but nowhere near as good as yours. :(
I'm only a beginner at this but I learnt a lot by doing them. I need to have another go at some point. :D

Silicone Sensuality

Post by Silicone Sensuality »

Hello KKFun,
You have a very beautiful first doll. My WM 146DD is envious. Take care of her and she will take care of you.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

djcdoll wrote:Thanks for the extra information KKFun. :thumbs_up:

I've done a few composites myself with my Tiffany as a model using various photo backgrounds. Some are better than others but nowhere near as good as yours. :(
I'm only a beginner at this but I learnt a lot by doing them. I need to have another go at some point. :D
Hi djcdoll, I visited your Tiffany thread as well, very good work there. :thumbs_up:
Silicone Sensuality wrote:Hello KKFun,
You have a very beautiful first doll. My WM 146DD is envious. Take care of her and she will take care of you.
Thanks Silicone Sensuality, I think they are all beautiful. Agreed with that too, we take care of each other.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Since the magic door opened for Fancy to visit Rivendell, she arrived in style of course 8). Was that a flying unicorn? 8O Got to love her magical world. One more dream came true for Fancy.
Attachments
Fancy in Rivendell .jpg
Fancy in Rivendell .jpg (2.44 MiB) Viewed 1474 times

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

KKFun wrote:Since the magic door opened for Fancy to visit Rivendell, she arrived in style of course 8). Was that a flying unicorn? 8O Got to love her magical world. One more dream came true for Fancy.
Another great image KKFun, expertly crafted and put together. :thumbs_up:

DollLyfe

Post by DollLyfe »

That's awesome with the flying unicorn!
Alyson: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N13 viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119805
Veronica: 6YE Amor 162cm B-Cup #N68 https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1&t=121630
Jennifer: Entity 153cm E-cup WM#85 head viewtopic.php?f=87&t=119363
Summer: SiliDoll 135cm https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 1#p1609591
Natsuki: SMDoll 149B #37 viewtopic.php?f=269&t=122576

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

djcdoll wrote:
KKFun wrote:Since the magic door opened for Fancy to visit Rivendell, she arrived in style of course 8). Was that a flying unicorn? 8O Got to love her magical world. One more dream came true for Fancy.
Another great image KKFun, expertly crafted and put together. :thumbs_up:
Thanks djcdoll, we are so glad you enjoy our journey too.
DollLyfe wrote:That's awesome with the flying unicorn!
There is no limitation in fancy magical world, the part we love the most, only imagination, thanks DollLyfe.

KKFun

Post by KKFun »

Playing with this FaceApp, very interesting app I have to say.

Fancy looks like she is in the PhotoBooth, enjoying herself there. lol.
Attachments
IMG_9981.JPG
IMG_9981.JPG (447.27 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
IMG_9978.JPG
IMG_9978.JPG (447.09 KiB) Viewed 1443 times
IMG_9979.JPG
IMG_9979.JPG (453.26 KiB) Viewed 1443 times

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

Ah she made the journey to Rivendell did she? I am sure the Lady of Light Galadrielle met her as she arrived. Soon after Lord Elrond joined them as they gave Fancy a tour of Rivendell before sitting down to feast on the most perfect of wines made from the exqisite seedless grapes that grow in there gardens. Also they snacked on the much heralded Rivendell White Cheese made by the elves themselves from the finest of ingredients. Truly a magical journey and visit for Lady Fancy as they dubbed her. I am sure they offered her a place among them anytime. The smiles in those new pics of her are all the proof needed to understand just how amazing her journey and visit was. Welcome home......LADY FANCY.

INFORMATIONS