www.wmdolls.com

Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74)

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Meet Alyssa (WM158D head 74}

Post by Jimmy_71 »

Hi Guy, thank you for your support. I will think about posting more photos here at the forum, but it seems to be a waste of time. If I don't post them, I will at least send you some in a private message.

I had washed the jeans 5 times before putting them on her and they're a much lighter colour on the inside. She was also wearing natural colour nylons under them. Plus she only had them on for a couple of hours.
My girls:
Karissa (Zelex SLE 172E with head 204)
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Andrea & Veronica (WM172D Hollow / #370 & #S19 shared body)
Patricia & Tatiana (WM166C / #252 & #266 shared body)
Alyssa & Isabelle (WM158D / #74 & #162 shared body)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Old Threads
Link To Their Photo Albums
Link To Their Instagram

Broven
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Broven »

Hey Jimmy,

She's really beautiful! And I love those glasses - though I have a weakness for girls in glasses. lol

A lot of people here have gone through the same thing that you're concerned about - not getting as many comments or views as you would like. I've had those moments myself. But, the one best piece of advice I can give is this: Post pictures here because YOU want to. Don't worry about views or comments. Views will come over time. And a LOT of people, myself included, don't comment on every thread we see, or even on threads that we like. There are a ton of reasons why people don't comment and most of them have nothing to do with whether they like your photos. Seriously, keep posting! And stop worrying about comments and views. You'll be happier, and we'll get to keep seeing your lovely girl. :)

All the best,
Broven :)

"You're my blue sky. You're my sunny day." - Dickey Betts

Anna Marie and Friends (Thindoll 162A-36)
February 2019 Coverdoll photo shoot

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

Jimmy_71 wrote:I think these will be the last photos that I post, as either my girls and/or my photography [...] don't seem to be of much interest here.
That would be a real shame... I've stopped by this thread a few times to enjoy your photos. I tend to not comment very often simply because there are far too many threads on TDF for me to keep up with, but I think you have a very attractive doll, and you take nice photos. ( I really like the driving shots.)

Like Broven said, just keep taking/posting the photos that YOU want to take... because I can almost guarantee that they are being enjoyed by many more people than you think.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Ditto what Broven said. No comments, few looks...that's ok. I enjoy looking at my girls on the screen myself. :) It proves they're a star in my heart seeing them on the "silver screen". :)

avante
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by avante »

Just wanted to say: Broven hits the nail; you need to do for YOU. I've had those same feelings tens of times honestly. In the end the main reason I post still on my own thread now and then is...for me lol I've looked back on my own experiences and sets many a time.

That being said: I still dont get guys following threads without dropping a single line; it's kinda shitty really, but hey that is just how people often are ;). I've often had 100 views vs 1 comment ratios, shit I've had 500 to 2 or 3 comments from some -often of the same more helpfull/kind/giving type op people- even!

And me personally dont really like jeans on her cuz of her thin legs; I find leggings (maybe jeans type) look way better. I do like that lingerie from few pages back tho! I do take things are probably still going well with her! Gotta say too, I do like the looks of this head little better than I do in most other threads I've seen her on.
New in: IT 164+ the curves are real: viewtopic.php?p=2475683#p2475683
My doll experience : WM 158D tales & pics: viewtopic.php?f=215&t=85063&start=465

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know I usually get on here using my smartphone and most of the time I don't even log in, I just look. It's just easier. That may be a reason you get more views than comments, because it's simple for someone to just get to the site and look, but in order to leave a comment they have to log in. That said, I have also experienced the same thing... plenty of views and few comments. Seems like everyone here has. So just as it has already been said, do it for you. Post pictures when you want to. And don't worry about it if you don't get many comments, because your posts are for you and all of us other members are just lucky to get to see them.

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I want to thank everyone who has replied to my last post. I actually got teary eyed last night after reading Broven's and lilbitlonely's post.

I had no intend of stopping to take and enjoying photos of my girls. And after the very kind responses from you guys I've decided to continue posting some photos of my girls here in their threads.

I understand that there are just to many pretty ladies here for all of them to get the respect they deserve. I myself don't post in nearly enough threads here. I mainly stick to the models of WM Dolls that interest me. Which leaves out way to many.

Thank you again, guy vadnais, Broven, lilbitlonely, ColColt, avante and BWheeler1. :glou:

Sincerely,
Jimmy
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I decided to get a proper flash for my camera today, a Nikon SB700.

Late this evening, I woke up Alyssa and asked if she would mind if I took a few photos of her to give the flash a quick try. Being the great girl she is, she sat up in bed to let me blind her a few times, with my new flash and the one on my camera. I don't know how she puts up with me, but I'm grateful she does.

Here's one of photos. I still have a lot to learn. (She's wearing Isabelle's wig, which is their sleeping wig too)
DSC_0070m.JPG
DSC_0070m.JPG (663.63 KiB) Viewed 2095 times
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

"I still have a lot to learn"

Join the club. I'm still using a damn cell phone camera!

(She looks great, by the way)

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Not that I know it all, Jimmy_71...I don't but; I do know if the camera/flash sees a lot of light background(like a white wall) it will underexpose a bit as it thinks it's an average scene when it's not. If you have exposure compensation on your camera try giving it a +1 with shots where her light color and background may cause a little underexposure. Same thing when taking pictures of someone in the snow. If the camera sees more snow than people it's going to underexpose and give grey snow and underexposed people(or animals).

Cameras(DSLR and film cameras especially) try to make every scene "average" or 18% grey as it was once called. Average meaning some grass, trees, people, sky. Someone against a white wall with much of the wall showing is going to get underexposed due to the metering system trying to make it average.

Bottom line-experience will tell you what to do and how to correct. Do some testing. It's the best teacher.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Another bit of useful info is if you want to include a shot with her indoors but capture the outdoors as well, set the camera to manual mode, take a reading of the light outside and then set camera speed and f-stop to that exposure and using your flash. You'll get proper exposure indoors and out as in this shot.

Not the best example but if not set like mentioned the outdoor area will be burned out or just way dark. You can see green grass and where the sun is hitting. I knew from experience the outdoor exposure was 125 at f/8 and set the camera accordingly. My camera will sync with flash up to 250. I could have shot at 250 at f-5.6 and the exposure would have been the same.
Attachments
_1DF6192a.jpg
_1DF6192a.jpg (760.46 KiB) Viewed 2051 times

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

BWheeler1 wrote:"I still have a lot to learn"

Join the club. I'm still using a damn cell phone camera!

(She looks great, by the way)
Thank you for your support. :)

I sometimes think it would be better just to use my phone for photos. There's to many ways to mess up a photo using a dslr, unless you know what you're doing. (which I don't)
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

ColColt wrote:Another bit of useful info is if you want to include a shot with her indoors but capture the outdoors as well, set the camera to manual mode, take a reading of the light outside and then set camera speed and f-stop to that exposure and using your flash. You'll get proper exposure indoors and out as in this shot.

Not the best example but if not set like mentioned the outdoor area will be burned out or just way dark. You can see green grass and where the sun is hitting. I knew from experience the outdoor exposure was 125 at f/8 and set the camera accordingly. My camera will sync with flash up to 250. I could have shot at 250 at f-5.6 and the exposure would have been the same.
It's funny that you brought this up. Take a look at Isabelle's thread in a short while. I hadn't yet read this when I took some photos of her today.
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

Jimmy_71
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Jimmy_71 »

I took Alyssa's head off of her body today to do a few photos of Isabelle and saw this. It wasn't there last weekend. Now I'm thinking that I'll only keep the wig on at night.
DSC_0104m.JPG
DSC_0104m.JPG (136.74 KiB) Viewed 2038 times
My girls:
Karine (WM158D / #273)
MG (WM172G)
Anya (WM172D Gel / #370)
Karissa's Thread
Jimmy's WM Babes
Link To Their Instagram

lilbitlonely
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by lilbitlonely »

To prevent stains like this, I just cut the sleeves off of an old T-shirt, and I use them like stocking caps under my wigs. Nothing bleeds through.

INFORMATIONS