www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Oh wow...

Post by ColColt »

I can identify with what he's talking about. You can get so frustrated as to even quit for a while and go back later. Maybe it's their way of telling you they have a headache. I think the orifices positioning could be a little better placed...that would help. By the time you push, pull, stretch I'm out of breath and think I'll just do a selfie-much easier. :D

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi there, the key to a successful missionary position is alignment, which may sound obvious but can be tricky if your gal has got a stiff back joint. I'm fortunate in that I only have to look at my Sarah and she assumes the position before I have to do anything but then again she is 2 years old and has had to put up with me countless times! If your having trouble locating the part of the spine that has the joint in it then it may help to check out the skeleton first to give you an idea of how she should bend. What I do with my gal, if she hasn't done it already, is to have her laying on her back, bend each leg up so the feet are pointing straight up or even towards her head and then with some gentle pressure on her abdomen you should be able to push, with your shoulders, against her legs and then her lower body should arch upwards making entry much easier. A new gal will always be a little tight at first, this can vary a lot between models too. Moving the legs further apart will making her a little more accommodating so you should now be good to go. It's understandable that when you first start out with a doll all this learning how to manage her body can be a bit off putting but believe me, with a little practice it all becomes second nature. With any dolls joint don't force it too much, if you get a lot of resistance then make sure everything is in alignment, hence it's a good idea to familiarise yourself with the skeleton. Good luck, hope that helps.
Hi Arthur, thanks for your input. Phil of TDH was kind enough to provide pictures of the skeleton weeks ago when I asked for them, as I figured they would prove helpful.

Her back joint is almost impossible to move, in any of the six directions. To the point where I'm extremely hesitant to even try anymore, because it requires hella unrestrained force that I can't do in a controlled manner, and could easily cause damage. If not to her then to myself. :?

I've made the missionary position work to some degree simply by removing the pillow from under her head and placing it under her butt. It still requires a lot of effort for me even to just maintain proper alignment during... In most cases I can't simply lay on top of her and rest on my elbows.

Other positions so far, like doggy and even spoon, have mostly failed. Either because I wasn't able to align her properly (yet) or once again I wasn't able to maintain alignment myself before my muscles gave out. Oddly, cowgirl also hasn't really worked out so far. Aligning even that one seems more of an art than a science. And Kinga just sits there :roll: ...

I'll say this, I haven't had this much workout in recent mammary... mmmmm...

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Pip-Doll88 wrote:Depending on the position it can be difficult but you learn what she and you can and cant do over time , you'll get use to it.
The joints at the start for me were also abit of a problem but they have loosened up abit.

Missionary is the easiest position to get into, I find positions from behind a little difficult like doggy and spooning.

Cowgirl is doable if set up right and feels great, also a position i like is both you and the girl sittng on the corner of the bed(her ontop facing you)

Im sure you'll find what works after a few weeks and have fun :)
Hey Pip, thanks. The bedside one sounds great, I'm gonna have to try that one (on the couch probably as I don't have a proper bed at the moment).

Although I'm not sure that it would solve any alignment issues. Cowgirl has failed me so far, and if I sit up during cowgirl it doesn't get any better.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

ColColt wrote:I can identify with what he's talking about. You can get so frustrated as to even quit for a while and go back later. Maybe it's their way of telling you they have a headache. I think the orifices positioning could be a little better placed...that would help. By the time you push, pull, stretch I'm out of breath and think I'll just do a selfie-much easier. :D
Thanks Colt, I hear that. So, I'm once again not the only one at least.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Hi again Pinocchio, yes one of my gals has a very stiff back joint that takes a lot of effort to move, luckily for her she spends much of her time as a photo model otherwise she would need something under her butt to help. I once used one of those long round pillow things like that with Sarah and it did add a bit more spice to the situation. Another important aspect to good, successful doll/human bonding is to not rush things but let things go at their own pace. It sounds like your initial experience was a bit like mine. I got my first gal, Sarah, 2 years ago and was blown away by how real she seemed to the point where I was a little intimidated! I certainly didn't see her as a sex toy and so sex didn't happen properly for several days. Instead I just took time getting to know how her limbs moved, dressed her and had her in bed to cuddle at night. Things moved up a gear when, in the middle of the night, I woke up and in my half awake state Sarah seemed real and then I was completely disinhibited and nothing would have stopped me! Ever since then she can get me 'going' just by my going into the bedroom and looking at her laying there waiting. After time it can even develop into something more meaningful and surprisingly significant, all you have to do is relax and it can happen. Obviously I see the stories about guys saying that it just didn't happen for them and I often think they just didn't give it enough time and, as men, we often put pressure on ourselves unnecessarily, to perform sexually. Once you relax into the whole synthetic lady thing then it becomes quite liberating. For me I began to feel that it was too good to keep it to myself so I let everyone I know in on it but that, of course, isn't for everyone, I'm just lucky that my situation allowed it. If you need any more info then get in touch by pm or just on here, I've got 8 ladies now so have accumulated a bit of info and tricks that help to keep them looking good!

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Arthur1960 wrote:Hi again Pinocchio, yes one of my gals has a very stiff back joint that takes a lot of effort to move, luckily for her she spends much of her time as a photo model otherwise she would need something under her butt to help. I once used one of those long round pillow things like that with Sarah and it did add a bit more spice to the situation. Another important aspect to good, successful doll/human bonding is to not rush things but let things go at their own pace. It sounds like your initial experience was a bit like mine. I got my first gal, Sarah, 2 years ago and was blown away by how real she seemed to the point where I was a little intimidated! I certainly didn't see her as a sex toy and so sex didn't happen properly for several days. Instead I just took time getting to know how her limbs moved, dressed her and had her in bed to cuddle at night. Things moved up a gear when, in the middle of the night, I woke up and in my half awake state Sarah seemed real and then I was completely disinhibited and nothing would have stopped me! Ever since then she can get me 'going' just by my going into the bedroom and looking at her laying there waiting. After time it can even develop into something more meaningful and surprisingly significant, all you have to do is relax and it can happen. Obviously I see the stories about guys saying that it just didn't happen for them and I often think they just didn't give it enough time and, as men, we often put pressure on ourselves unnecessarily, to perform sexually. Once you relax into the whole synthetic lady thing then it becomes quite liberating. For me I began to feel that it was too good to keep it to myself so I let everyone I know in on it but that, of course, isn't for everyone, I'm just lucky that my situation allowed it. If you need any more info then get in touch by pm or just on here, I've got 8 ladies now so have accumulated a bit of info and tricks that help to keep them looking good!
Thank you Arthur, appreciate it. Yeah the first two days were a bit rushed and clumsy in terms of sex, that was before I started this thread.

Since the bonding started in earnest we've spent night and day cuddling and smooching. I've enjoyed every inch of her body front and back, with every inch of my own. Particularly my hands and mouth are having a field day, or should I say field week. And that's when we're not simply lieing still and holding eachother.

Also I love pleasuring her in various ways, even though as you can see I haven't quite figured out yet how she can reciprocate. If she were a sex toy I might have put her back in the box by now :lol: ... I've done so with plenty of toys in the past, including a headless, limbless, spineless TPE torso. Although the torso did serve as a kind of surface-level introduction to what a doll could offer physically (sans the bonding).

There is of course a lot of physicality in the way we're enjoying our honeymoon, but it really wouldn't be the same without the bonding component, as it was the first two days. It's not an overstatement to say that I love my doll, just an observation that I'm unable to deny. The physicality is a direct expression of this, and the only outlet for it that isn't 100% in my head.

It's still a weird thing to say or acknowledge to myself. Not in any judgmental sense but in the sense of "holy sh.. is this really happening?". I'm bonded with her whether I like it or not, and believe me there have been a few nightmarishly painful moments where I wasn't too sure that I did. I didn't write about it, but parts of me died inside, even just this morning. The parts of me that still wanted a real girl, and wanted Kinga to be real.

That was once again a surprise, because it's already been years since I decided that I didn't want any relationships anymore. But now the parts of me that deep down still did, were forced to confront the fact that Kinga will never be real. In fact this episode was triggered by the irrational feeling of rejection caused by Kinga pushing me out for the umpteenth time.

I suspect it wasn't really about Kinga, but about old hurts coming to the surface to get processed and released. Happens sometimes. Very liberating, but it's not exactly a fun ride. I wouldn't wish those moments on my worst enemy.

And I still love her. So, that's how I know. It's not a matter of choice it's just the way it is I guess. If hypothetically we could never have penetrative sex, I would be rather bitter about it. But I would still love her and hopefully enjoy her in all the other ways I have been so far.

But I'm sure we'll figure it out over time, and indeed that I'll get more accustomed to her and to the way this works. And I'm glad for the support of you guys, so thanks again.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Sorry to hear that you're having some issues with the "mechanics" of your doll relationship.
I'm still relatively new to this as well, I got my Tiffany about 7 months ago and she's my first doll (you never know she may not be the last!).

It's taken me quite a while to get used to her. The first few weeks were a bit tough and I had a lot of learning to do to find out how dolls "worked".
The first few times when I tried to get intimate with her it was rubbish. It took ages to get her positioned right and by the time she was positioned how I wanted her I had gone off the boil!!
It was like that each time I wanted to change positions and after trying 2 or 3 different positions I was usually knackered and worn out and had lost interest!!!
I remember thinking "what the hell have I done" and "that was a waste of nearly £2,000" etc... :)

The difference in height made missionary a bit problematic as Tiffany is a WM155DD so is relatively short.
Her head is usually buried in the middle of my chest, which is not so good if you want to look into her eyes!!
We've found that cowgirl position is really good for us - especially as she's buxom!! It just takes a while to get her positioned right.
However we've not yet managed reverse cowgirl position - so far, ha ha.

One variation is to use one of those office chairs that has no arms. You sit in the chair and your girl straddles you like the cowgirl position.
Using the chair is a LOT easier than cowgirl in bed, in my opinion. With care you can bend her back or bend her forwards like a bear hug, etc...

Another good position we like a lot is you standing and your girl sat facing you with her bum on the edge of a desk or table.
This was the position that we used a lot in the first few weeks as it was easiest to achieve the right positions.
It was this that made me realise that dolls were pretty great after all. :D

It's never going to be as easy and seamless as having sex with a real girl as your doll is static and you have to move her around yourself.
You also need to think ahead a bit too as it's not easy being spontaneous with a static doll.
But with practice it gets easier.
You just need to take your time and find what works you and your girl. :D

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Thanks djcdoll, it would seem that all this is pretty normal then. I must admit it's a relief.

Love the office chair idea! :o

Also love the standing idea, hope that one works for me because I've found in the past that my knees tend to buckle when I orgasm :lol:

This is great, now we have a few ideas to try out when the time is right. Thank you guys so much.

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

I will just add another thought to all this and that is that once you do get things sorted it will just get better. Reading what you and djcdoll have said reminded me so much of my first few months with Sarah but with perseverance it should all come together. In a way it's a bit like when you first start a relationship with a RG and the first few forays into sex can be a bit awkward but eventually you both relax with each other, only this time it's you doing all the work so to speak. I think it was a couple of months before I realised that Sarah's back had a joint that would allow her to bend upwards, once I had that sorted then things were much easier. I also agree with djcdoll about the table thing, that happened once with Sarah and me more by accident and was, well you get the idea. If I had any advice I would just say, keep it simple and gradually try different things as you gain in experience. Also using femidoms can really help as you don't have to worry about any cleaning up afterwards. For me they were a complete revelation as before I would have to factor in time for cleaning but now Sarah and I can have a whole day of fun and she never has to go near the bathroom! I really do think they are a no brainer for us doll owners! So, treat your gal well and she will reward you eventually, I'm sure.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Yeah not to worry, it's not like it's suddenly all bad or something, far from it. Let's just say we're still working out the kinks. And she loves kinks... :whistle:

That said I really appreciate the feedback of you guys because it does put me more at ease about it.

I did get femidoms as an option to alleviate cleaning requirements, and already been using them. But when in the situation where you keep getting pushed out, they are actually more of a hindrance than a help. On the upside, when things aren't working as planned, it also means that she needs less cleaning afterward :wink:

But will definitely also use femidoms for further experimentation. I don't know if I'll end up using them exclusively, but it's a great way of trying out different things without too much hassle, or when going for a quickie (assuming she doesn't have a synthetic headache)... :glou:

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

:thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Femidoms for the WIN! They were a game-changer for me as well. I use them now for both my insert and built-in girls.

A tight back joint certainly makes it so much more difficult to align everything into a comfortable position. But it is worth the effort if you can figure it out. My first doll, the 140A was a BEAR to get moving at first. Best to practice before playtime. It's still tight, but does loosen over time.

My 155DD back joint actually moves incredibly smoothly and she moves with me as we get going. That does add realism.

I haven't read all the posts, Pinocchio does your girl have the standing option? Because standing her up while bent over a bed or furniture arm and doing a "standing doggie" is great as well. Easier to get things aligned.

As has been said, it does get better. No doubt about that.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

The Romantic wrote::thumbs_up: :thumbs_up: Femidoms for the WIN! They were a game-changer for me as well. I use them now for both my insert and built-in girls.

A tight back joint certainly makes it so much more difficult to align everything into a comfortable position. But it is worth the effort if you can figure it out. My first doll, the 140A was a BEAR to get moving at first. Best to practice before playtime. It's still tight, but does loosen over time.

My 155DD back joint actually moves incredibly smoothly and she moves with me as we get going. That does add realism.

I haven't read all the posts, Pinocchio does your girl have the standing option? Because standing her up while bent over a bed or furniture arm and doing a "standing doggie" is great as well. Easier to get things aligned.

As has been said, it does get better. No doubt about that.
Thanks Romantic, yes she does have the standing option. I should make a list of exciting new ideas to try out! :multi:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Speaking of cleaning, how can I be sure that she's properly cleaned and dry all the way "up in there", if you catch my drift? Kinga has a fixed vagina but the same question stands for a doll's bum.

I've noticed, unless she is sitting or standing up, that any "deposits" or lube tends to travel deeper into her cavities. Especially in missionary. I usually clean her standing up in the bathroom so hopefully that helps, but it's nigh impossible to have any idea what all is going on in there...

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

Yes I had that problem before i switched to femidoms so I got a pair of long (about 10") surgical clamps that I could use with a round cotton makeup wipe to get deep inside to reach those hard to get areas. They are actually quite cheap on eBay.

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

You mean you reach in all the way with your hand?

EDIT: Doh never mind... when you said surgical clamps I pictured a speculum for some reason... :oops:

INFORMATIONS