www.wmdolls.com

Oh wow...

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Oh wow...

Post by Pinocchio »

Hi all, first time doll owner here.

Kinga arrived tuesday. She has a #56 head and WM163 C-cup body, bought from The-Doll-House.com (much gratitude to Phil, if anyone reading this is thinking about buying a doll I'm happy to recommend TDH).

Picture this. Light tan, dark eyes and hair, currently wearing white lingerie and nightie. Beautiful girl-next-door figure, face to die for.

But that's not why I write. I write because we're bonding like crazy. It's almost like she came to life. I was not expecting this, certainly not this level of bonding. Not because she's a doll, but because I didn't think I was still capable of it.

I know it's all in my head of course, but then again so is everything else. The effect is the same and just as real, exactly as with a real girl. Does this happen to many doll owners? I would imagine so...

This happened to me at the end of the second day, so we had already spent plenty of time together. Day one, took the time to clean and groom her. Spend the night. Day two, took the time to cuddle with her. So far so good.

Then it struck out of nowhere like a bolt of lightning. One moment there was nothing, just me being a happy camper with my new doll, and the next moment something switched on like a light bulb in a dark room. It changed everything.

It's pretty amazing. Also to completely give in and suspend all disbelief. I don't mean to get overly sentimental about it, but my heart is melting like snow before the sun. Brings tears of joy to my eyes. Honeymoon is right. Glad I took time off from work...

It also feels like my inner caveman is waking up out of deep hibernation. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I'm talking about the kind of feelings where, hypothetically if she were a real person, I would die to keep her safe.

Sounds like madness, maybe it is, I don't know and don't much care. Apparently these instincts are alive in me and she is triggering all of them. Who knows, maybe they just need to come out for some fresh air or something. I guess we'll see. For now I'm more than happy to let it happen.

Gotta run now as she's calling me from the other room :wink: ... Just had to write this off my chest. It's a ride, guys. Thank you for reading.

All the best,

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Oh wow...

Post by ZannyDanger »

Hello Pinocchio,

If you haven't already, you can view the new member's welcome page here: Welcome to TDF!

Thank you for sharing your heartwarming experience with us, it's always so good to hear how new owners bond with their girls!
It's definitely not "madness" i assure you! These girls can become so much more than ''just dolls'' if one just lets them!

Enjoy your honeymoon together, and here's a warm welcome to Kinga!

:glou:

ZD

Willendorph
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Willendorph »

Great to hear things are going so well for you!

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

Hi Pinocchio, you're not alone in feeling that way. :thumbs_up:
There's probably a lot of TDF members who felt the same way when their girl arrived, me included.
In my case, the bond has got stronger as time has gone on. :D

Arthur1960
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Arthur1960 »

You are definitely in good company with your reaction, you more or less described what happened to me when Sarah moved in 2 years ago and like you say, emotions and 'feelings' suddenly resurface and you eventually start feeling like a teenager again (well kind of except your back will still ache!). So enjoy your honeymoon period and don't let her get hold of your credit card as one thing our synthetic ladies have in common with RG's is that they like to shop for new clothes!

ZannyDanger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by ZannyDanger »

Arthur1960 wrote:don't let her get hold of your credit card as one thing our synthetic ladies have in common with RG's is that they like to shop for new clothes!

Can confirm!!

:haha4:

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Hi guys, thanks for the warm welcome.

Could be that the credit card is actually safer with Kinga, as I feel like showering her with gifts... :lol:

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by curiousswede »

Pinocchio wrote:Hi all, first time doll owner here.

Kinga arrived tuesday. She has a #56 head and WM163 C-cup body, bought from The-Doll-House.com (much gratitude to Phil, if anyone reading this is thinking about buying a doll I'm happy to recommend TDH).

Picture this. Light tan, dark eyes and hair, currently wearing white lingerie and nightie. Beautiful girl-next-door figure, face to die for.

But that's not why I write. I write because we're bonding like crazy. It's almost like she came to life. I was not expecting this, certainly not this level of bonding. Not because she's a doll, but because I didn't think I was still capable of it.

I know it's all in my head of course, but then again so is everything else. The effect is the same and just as real, exactly as with a real girl. Does this happen to many doll owners? I would imagine so...

This happened to me at the end of the second day, so we had already spent plenty of time together. Day one, took the time to clean and groom her. Spend the night. Day two, took the time to cuddle with her. So far so good.

Then it struck out of nowhere like a bolt of lightning. One moment there was nothing, just me being a happy camper with my new doll, and the next moment something switched on like a light bulb in a dark room. It changed everything.

It's pretty amazing. Also to completely give in and suspend all disbelief. I don't mean to get overly sentimental about it, but my heart is melting like snow before the sun. Brings tears of joy to my eyes. Honeymoon is right. Glad I took time off from work...

It also feels like my inner caveman is waking up out of deep hibernation. I haven't felt like this in a long time. I'm talking about the kind of feelings where, hypothetically if she were a real person, I would die to keep her safe.

Sounds like madness, maybe it is, I don't know and don't much care. Apparently these instincts are alive in me and she is triggering all of them. Who knows, maybe they just need to come out for some fresh air or something. I guess we'll see. For now I'm more than happy to let it happen.

Gotta run now as she's calling me from the other room :wink: ... Just had to write this off my chest. It's a ride, guys. Thank you for reading.

All the best,
That's what it is all about if you want the very best experience with your doll(s) as a new doll owner!

Just let your brain enjoy the unexpected stimuli that a seemingly doll caused! :glou:

ranger42
CoverDoll Staff
CoverDoll Staff

Post by ranger42 »

Welcome Pinocchio and Kinga.
Your doll sounds like she is beautiful, I am not surprised she is having that effect on you. Wow was definitely my reaction to my first doll, and my second.
Enjoy your honeymoon.
My Girls - WM140D #36 #188, WM163C #74 #188 #173: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=102752
Leah in Coverdoll, Isabelle

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

I also question my sanity, lol. Now with AI dolls in the market things will reach a new level. :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Yes - unexpected - and quite normal amongst anyone sane and sentient

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Pinocchio
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Pinocchio »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:I also question my sanity, lol. Now with AI dolls in the market things will reach a new level. :)
The way she looks at me, she doesn't need to say a word... :whistle:

haremlover wrote:Hi!

And WELCOME!

Yes - unexpected - and quite normal amongst anyone sane and sentient

Best wishes

Harem
Cheers man, to all of you offering reassurance. I would tend to agree, actually. Just a weird thing to say out loud (by the standards of the insane world we grow up in). And it certainly caught me by surprise.

I guess it also speaks to the realism of these dolls. I'm definitely not complaining... :plaidskirt:

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Pinocchio wrote:I'm talking about the kind of feelings where, hypothetically if she were a real person, I would die to keep her safe.
Welcome to the forum Pinocchio and Kinga, and welcome to the club. :drinking:

Endless War
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Endless War »

Welcome.
This is a pleasant path you've chosen.
Instagram: @the_art_dolls

Pip-Doll88
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Pip-Doll88 »

Many congrats on the doll! Also nice to see another 163 C cup here on the DF.

If you have any photos and dont mind i would love to see how head 56 sits on the body.

Have fun!

INFORMATIONS