www.wmdolls.com

Cold Fingers

WM dolls was establish on 2012, we have own production base (located center of Greater Bay Area, Guangdong, China), which is one of the most professional and the biggest factory of realistic sex dolls in the world.
As pioneered TPE used and many famous brands' dolls manufacturer, We have been focusing on customer experience, and continue to work hard to develop new functions for dolls.
We have many patents and independently developed exclusive functions, Such as Breathing feature, Ball Joints Hand Skeleton, Real Oral Sex(ROS) Head, etc.
ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Cold Fingers

Post by ColColt »

Abby's fingers look like they're cold so, I tried stain remover, hand soap and baby oil, all to no avail at getting the what looks like stain off her fingers. Any further suggestions?
Attachments
_1DF5739a.jpg
_1DF5739a.jpg (378.14 KiB) Viewed 2010 times
_1DF5738a.jpg
_1DF5738a.jpg (411.59 KiB) Viewed 2010 times

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: Cold Fingers

Post by Mr Franz »

Is that a greenish tint? If so, could be moisture/air has somehow gotten to the copper wire inside. Any nicks or pin-holes that you can see?

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

Is it on both sides of her fingers?
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

They look more bluish, like they're cold and only on the underside mostly. No visible nicks on her fingers.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

Looking again, it seems primarily her right hand for some reason.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Got me... unless it's just color transfer from something.

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I took this picture of her early on-in fact the first few days and noticed it then but overlooked it thinking it would rub off, whatever it was. Seems to be on both hands. It looks bluish to me but, she hasn't had clothes on her much and nothing blue nor do I wrap her in anything blue. It's a bit of a mystery.
Attachments
_1DF5448ab.jpg
_1DF5448ab.jpg (892.5 KiB) Viewed 1945 times

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Can you tell if her finger wires are closer to the inside of her hand vs outside by feeling?
IOW, not centered.
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

They are definitely closer to the underside.

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

Have you tried Dawn dish washing liquid? It helped get some darkening off my Trish's feet. I wet her feet, poured some Dawn on my hands and gently rubbed it though her toes for a few minutes. Its not recommended for washing dolls but for tough dark stains like that I find it helps a lot.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

No, just the stuff I mentioned. Baby oil was recommended to me to massage into her fingers and then wipe off. It may have helped some but it was still there.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

How old is she?
I think and this is only my opinion, that maybe the wire fingers were not wrapped in the white string and having some sort of reaction with the TPE.
BCD
-princeoverit
-Just in time

ColColt
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by ColColt »

I got her a bit over a month ago...around the first week of June now I think it was.

INFORMATIONS